Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks (45245 Views)

2023: Group Urges Politicians To Stop Media Attacks Against Tinubu / (Video) Stop Any Media Attacks On Yoruba People- Kanu Comands Biafrans / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by highchief1: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
searchng4love:

https://punchng.com/elumelu-unruffled-despite-social-media-attacks/
i will never be so partisan and fanatic to lose my sense of reasoning.so a man of Elumelu age and level should be avoiding tinubu because of one small boy called Obi and some yahoo boys called obidents.He did well not to have responded.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by seunjungle1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
E good make person dey win oooo...see as the thing dey pain dem...as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem.... A kinda trauma pain...obedient no dey sleep again, while me dey sleep dey snore everyday....obedient people no dey fit leave nairaland for any other things, while me dey enter nairaland anytime I like cos shock no dey my system... For obedient people eyes e be like say make appeal court dey open for their fraudulent case everyday...
They are seriously in war
They are seriously in trauma and severe pain
They are seriously in dilution

Bunch of failure....how much does that stvpid guy get in UBA wey dey threaten Sir Elumelu... Tony Elumelu go buy Gregory Peter Obi kill chop including your entire family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by haffaze777(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Unrated900:

Govt should just decleard them as a terrorist tribe

Very backward set of people

I support this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by haffaze777(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
post=121689458:

You know dem too wells

They're my neighbor

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
MeezPat:
They do...Their money matters....Read about what is happening to Silicon Valley Bank in the US...If it didn't matter, banks won't chase around for CASA
Lol 😂 okay since it matters they should remove it. He’ll still have a business enterprise to run Do a little research about fractional reserve banking

4 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by stano2(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Lol I wonder why elumelu would be bothered 😂😂 some people on Twitter are threatening to remove their monies from the bank like their money matters 😂🤣 People really think owners of banks need their tiny amounts of cash to survive 😂🤣 they will have business with or without it Elumelu operates a global bank even if all the youths decide to close their accounts he still has conglomerates and other big businesses as clients 😂🤣. Omo people emotions dey really blind them
Banks need all the customers they can get..
People attacking Elumelu are clueless.

5 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by frowland(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
seanwilliam:
I hate toxic politics.
some of these obidients are very foolish set of human being and I regretted supporting the movement as some point self.
As in , they’re so toxic now that even if you don’t support LP as the gubernatorial or grassroots level , they will attack you . Dem full my WhatsApp .

I was wondering like shey this election was to fight our leaders for the betterment of the country ni Abi there are some hidden agenda I don’t know of
Tbh , this election shows the real behavior of most people ( and don’t justify this by saying it’s because of suffering ), you’re just toxic and stupîd.
As if na only u Nigeria Dey happen to.

One even posted on WhatsApp that he’ll never need help from anyone who has voted/supported apc or pdp now or in future.
I made the screenshots that very day . And I don’t pray for bad things to happen to him , but I will give him the receipt in the future if he ever needs help and I will stand against him atall cost incase he wants to rescind his statement.

Please can you screenshot the status? I want to post it on my status to keep so many of them at bay.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Bimpe29: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
When you are angry with the one loved and favored by God, then you are in trouble.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Fearyourcreator: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
MFORC:
The funny thing about them is tomorrow Monday they will religiously sit at home and obey ipob order.
Are they still sitting at home?
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Gandrova: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Last man standing
Jagaban of Borgu Land
Incoming President of Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless him
A rare gem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by harmonyglobal: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Under attack from his own kinsmen, thank God he lives in Lagos if not unknown gunmen would have visited him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Unrated900(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
haffaze777:

I support this

I swear down
Their wahala too much
Killing themselves all in the name of agitating for one useless biafla
South yeast turned to war zone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by willibounce1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu and Elumelu Unruffled Despite senseless IPOB Media Attacks - Fixed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Didi2d(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
SK1SOLA:
INCOMING CBN GOVERNOR FIR THE NEXT 8 YEARS

I didn't see that coming

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by ozo13(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
AccessME:
Hatred for Tinubu is much to an extent that anyone now seen around him is also hated for no reason.

Tinubu will end up being the most hated president Nigeria will ever have and the reason is not farfetched from the fact that he came under the most disputed and rejected democratic election Nigeria has ever had.

Tinubu was selected not voted
ur opinion sir

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
All those that dragged him are all FOOLS.
If they were in his shoes, Would they have asked the man not to come for the visit?
So People's job in life is to drag people online without thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
AccessME:
Hatred for Tinubu is much to an extent that anyone now seen around him is also hated for no reason.

Tinubu will end up being the most hated president Nigeria will ever have and the reason is not farfetched from the fact that he came under the most disputed and rejected democratic election Nigeria has ever had.

Hatred from who? From the supporters of a bitter loser who came third and without the required spread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Didi2d(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
seanwilliam:
I hate toxic politics.
some of these obidients are very foolish set of human being and I regretted supporting the movement as some point self.
As in , they’re so toxic now that even if you don’t support LP as the gubernatorial or grassroots level , they will attack you . Dem full my WhatsApp .

I was wondering like shey this election was to fight our leaders for the betterment of the country ni Abi there are some hidden agenda I don’t know of
Tbh , this election shows the real behavior of most people ( and don’t justify this by saying it’s because of suffering ), you’re just toxic and stupîd.
As if na only u Nigeria Dey happen to.

One even posted on WhatsApp that he’ll never need help from anyone who has voted/supported apc or pdp now or in future.
I made the screenshots that very day . And I don’t pray for bad things to happen to him , but I will give him the receipt in the future if he ever needs help and I will stand against him atall cost incase he wants to rescind his statement.

Am happy, many Nigerians that fell for the Obi/labour movement are beginning to see the reality on ground. Eyes don open, the movement was all about tribe and hatred

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Putindbutt: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
iyatrustee:
Why should he be bothered? I read some of the post on his page and felt nothing but shame for some people.

I mean, how are these people sure they won't be in a position that Tony Elumelu or any of his numerous associates will be the ones to determine their future?

It is ok to disagree with someone's opinion, why not just walk pass especially as that is within your right? What is not ok is disrespecting someone on the basis of their choice.

Mama, you looking so sweet.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Lol I wonder why elumelu would be bothered 😂😂 some people on Twitter are threatening to remove their monies from the bank like their money matters 😂🤣 People really think owners of banks need their tiny amounts of cash to survive 😂🤣 they will have business with or without it Elumelu operates a global bank even if all the youths decide to close their accounts he still has conglomerates and other big businesses as clients 😂🤣. Omo people emotions dey really blind them

Jobless youths with no money in their worthless accounts grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Lamanii22(f): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The tweet below summarises everything. grin

Totally 😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Banter1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Incoming CBN governor.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lionstep:
Ok......the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria will surely accumulate so much hatred after tunubu ruling that they'll will even reject tunubu being a Yoruba man in the first place just like obj case ..... just ma two cents

Tinubu and Obj belong to two different worlds. Most Yorubas love Tinubu but hate Obj. Tinubu has an army of successful people he personally groomed, can't say the same thing about Obj.
Any tribe that show hatred for Tinubu will receive hate in equal measure from the Yorubas. I'm not talking about Afenifere who believe that Tinubu shouldn't be greater than them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Hawkler: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
lebienconnu:
The social media terrorists aka Zombidiots never disappoint.
The worst part is the rate of data there used in ranting up & down their social media like Jack & Jill without a single compensation from the network subscribers, I pity them, oh wailers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Brush1:
Business man, and BAT being a runs man must be skimming on how banks can better cheat their customers through multiple taxes, all for his benefit. This BAT has always been and will remain evil.

Tony, wearing suit at home. Weldon, though.

You want to know the real evil? Look closely within your family, it is there.
Have you or any of your family members had a deal or an encounter with Tinubu before? Tinubu governed your state or snatched your mother from your father?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Politicians use us to do their business. Can you use them to do your business?

Like it or not, Obi and Atiku can never be poor till the world ends, but they want to be President by all means - because after gaining money you get hunger for Power.
Now they want power, they will say and do everything to convince us and even make us hate those that may even be good. Make us fight their enemies for greedy sake. They are simply doing their business !!!

Now you want to tell me that, if Tinubu I personally voted for looses, and Atiku wins and I was invited for a business with him, I should not go, he is no more human again or because one lost election the country should not move forward again?
Pls you guys should go and rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by lapintoz: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
If you are not happy with out President Elect....you can visit the nearest shop selling insecticides.....you know what to do with that....🤣🤣🤣

AccessME:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by reddingtonblack: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
iyatrustee:
Why should he be bothered? I read some of the post on his page and felt nothing but shame for some people.

I mean, how are these people sure they won't be in a position that Tony Elumelu or any of his numerous associates will be the ones to determine their future?

It is ok to disagree with someone's opinion, why not just walk pass especially as that is within your right? What is not ok is disrespecting someone on the basis of their choice.

That is the New Nigeria Obedient are clamouring, a new Nigeria were no one must have contrary opinions or make there own choice

The New Nigeria Obedient are proposing is one in which we all of us must bow and kiss Peter Obi feet as the righteous and anyone who criticize him should be mobbed or burnt

All they have to do is one stupid mistake and go violence, there parent will cry for them!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Ikemba007: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
You mean they are e-bandits? grin

Okoroawusa:
Online bandits have taken over our internet space

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
hotwax:
next gutter talk is...obidient dont have bank account...so UBA will not be affected...

awan didinrin dinrobo

those elders working against the youths will not know peace...

Tony elumelu has been exposed...

One of them spotted! Stupid people everywhere.
Na so stupid one just collected PVC and voted for the first time in Edo state and refused to leave the polling unit until she was gunned down at the polling unit. The mumu husband who didn't bother to look for his wife that went out to vote but didn't come back home till 8pm now wants PDP government they voted against to help him financially

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos) / Photo Of Omoyele Sowore After His Release / Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.