Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks (45250 Views)

2023: Group Urges Politicians To Stop Media Attacks Against Tinubu / (Video) Stop Any Media Attacks On Yoruba People- Kanu Comands Biafrans / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by MSesan: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2023
You know when God loves the person you hate so much, there is problem.

The way forward is to reconcile with the person and seek God's forgiveness for hatred.

AccessME:
Hatred for Tinubu is much to an extent that anyone now seen around him is also hated for no reason.

Tinubu will end up being the most hated president Nigeria will ever have and the reason is not farfetched from the fact that he came under the most disputed and rejected democratic election Nigeria has ever had.

Tinubu was selected not voted
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Lionstep: 8:06am On Mar 13, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I remember ghana must go, But what you miss out is Ghana is still looking up to Nigeria till date and by record i don't see Nigerians begging ghana to come back cheesy

As a matter of fact Nigeria is not dependant on ghana for anything and if you really check the Nigerians going to Ghana majority are IGBOS. the last time Nigerians had issue in ghana turns out to be with igbos.

All these epistles is not to preach hate or call for secession, BUt at some point Brothers have to tell themselves the bitter truth, yorubas tew have there shortcomings tho But IGBOS have to learn to respect boundaries.

You see, the issue here is that you guys hardly travel . Just give it a try huh, it's like sitting down in Lagos and conclude that there's no Yoruba in the East, before I forget in time of development Nigeria is a failed state they're not even close to Ghana, you want to talk about infrastructures or school or what ...bros there more Young guys of Yoruba origins in Ghana doing yahoo than Igbo business men in Ghana... that's a very big fact you can even take to bank.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by copyrites: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Gentew:

Point of correction: Tinubu will be the most hated President by IPOB, Unknown gunmen and Biafra sympathizers.

Keep blaming obidients grin It's even good for Obi sef cos most Atiku support base are now moving to Obi to have a voice.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by XAUBulls: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The tweet below summarises everything. grin
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by eminikansoso(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The tweet below summarises everything. grin
You NAILS IT bro
Thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by XAUBulls: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Obidients would cancel everybody.
The laws currently in existence dealing with online incitement have to be enforced immediately and make these rabid hate speech and inciting fake video spreaders and ethnic bigots (especially a vast number of the Peter Obi supporters) get punished severely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2023
Gentew:

Point of correction: Tinubu will be the most hated President by IPOB, Unknown gunmen and Biafra sympathizers.
could u explain why there was no celebration in north, west where he got bloc votes that made him win?
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2023
StJasper:

You that is much loved by everyone should tell us what you have achieved in life.
You and ur master that have achieved everything in life through unscrupulous and scandalous ways ensure u don't die tomorrow so that God wouldn't judge u!
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by StJasper(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2023
AccessME:
You and ur master that have achieved everything in life through unscrupulous and scandalous ways ensure u don't die tomorrow so that God wouldn't judge u!

Were, who made you God's spokesman?
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2023
StJasper:

Were, who made you God's spokesman?
And who made u a mouthpiece to defend ur masters who keep enslaving u? You don't merit any privilege to ask me senseless question.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by OmonnakOdapig: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2023
0monnak0da:
l am frustrated
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Martini2020(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
inoki247:
Lol online Mob dey just want everybody to dance to dere tune....

If you like stop using Dangote products also that's your own problem....

When some region keep Observing Monday sit at home and competing with Boko Haram did the world stop breathing....

Served very hot! Thank you.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Gentew(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
AccessME:
could u explain why there was no celebration in north, west where he got bloc votes that made him win?

𝑡𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉, 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’‘π’π’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’„π’‚π’π’π’š π’Žπ’‚π’•π’–π’“π’† π’–π’π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒂𝒔𝒕......
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by StJasper(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
AccessME:
And who made u a mouthpiece to defend ur masters who keep enslaving u? You don't merit any privilege to ask me senseless question.

If you believe there is something wrong in me speaking on behalf of my masters as you have said, then it means you are suffering from NEUROLOGICAL HAEMORRHAGE.

If you truly believe they are my masters, then I must continue defending them.

You shouldn't be crying more than the bereaved.

I didn't appoint you to cry on my behalf.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Winnersunited: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
datola:
Last man standing!
People were asking how APC and Tinubu were able to source for new Naira cash. This is the source UBA.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Winnersunited: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Lol I wonder why elumelu would be bothered πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ some people on Twitter are threatening to remove their monies from the bank like their money matters πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ People really think owners of banks need their tiny amounts of cash to survive πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ they will have business with or without it Elumelu operates a global bank even if all the youths decide to close their accounts he still has conglomerates and other big businesses as clients πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Omo people emotions dey really blind them
If you thinks it did not matter, the you are a novice in business.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
StJasper:

If you believe there is something wrong in me speaking on behalf of my masters as you have said, then it means you are suffering from NEUROLOGICAL HAEMORRHAGE.

If you truly believe they are my masters, then I must continue defending them.

You shouldn't be crying more than the bereaved.

I didn't appoint you to cry on my behalf.
I don't need a nay sayer to tell me you have suffering and smiling mentality praising ur enslavers at the detriment of ur future and that of ur children and generation, continue.. let it toy and torment u till u ready to get sense, u will never be free from the shackles of hostage from ur oppressors. Obviously u are the one that urgently needs TRANSORBITAL LOBOTOMY for thinking I'll cry over ur bigoted idiotic reasoning and dummy personality!
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by StJasper(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
AccessME:
I don't need a nay sayer to tell me you have suffering and smiling mentality praising ur enslavers at the detriment of ur future and that of ur children and generation, continue.. let it toy and torment u till u ready to get sense, u will never be free from the shackles of hostage from ur oppressors. Obviously u are the one that urgently needs TRANSORBITAL LOBOTOMY for thinking I'll cry over ur bigoted idiotic reasoning and dummy personality!

Can you see you really have a problem that defies solution?

What is your headache over who I choose as my enslaver or oppressor as you have said?

You chose to support and vote Obi as your enslaver while I chose to support and vote Tinubu as mine. So why complaining about my choice?

You people are mentally demented for thinking others don't have the right to support and vote another candidate apart from yours.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
StJasper:

Can you see you really have a problem that defies solution?

What is your headache over who I choose as my enslaver or oppressor as you have said?

You chose to support and vote Obi as your enslaver while I chose to support and vote Tinubu as mine. So why complaining about my choice?

You people are mentally demented for thinking others don't have the right to support and vote another candidate apart from yours.
Get off my mention cause u lack any atom of sound reasoning left in you so I'm too enlighten and sound to banter words with u any further. You that's not mentally deranged let me see where Tinubu reign will lead u fool!

I hope it makes u be among the richest men in ur family else consider ursef a pathological failure that you are and will always be for the rest of ur miserable life.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by StJasper(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
AccessME:
Get off my mention cause u lack any atom of sound reasoning left in you so I'm too enlighten and sound to banter words with u any further. You that's not mentally deranged let me see where Tinubu reign will lead u fool!

I hope it makes u be among the richest men in ur family else consider ursef a pathological failure that you are and will always be for the rest of ur miserable life.

I will make it no matter who is the president of Nigeria while you will only make it when Obi is the president.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
StJasper:

I will make it no matter who is the president of Nigeria while you will only make it when Obi is the president.
Oga go rest u have nothing to prove to me anymore..Like I said before, I won't stoop so low to continue exchanging words with a pauper minded thinking being like u!
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by StJasper(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
uote author=AccessME post=121719336]Oga go rest u have nothing to prove to me anymore..Like I said before, I won't stoop so low to continue exchanging words with a pauper minded thinking being like u![/quote]

If not supporting your candidate makes me pauper minded, then it shows how irreversibly stupid you are
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Namigotalktru: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2023
As e dey sweet am e dey pain dem as a person hahahahaaha
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:40am On Mar 14, 2023
He is a business man that wants the best for his business pure and simple. Some youth are just stupid beefing him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Jailed Gen. Ransome-kuti – Army / Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.