Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them (41549 Views)

Wike Aide Showcases Tinubu In Osun As LP And PDP Supporters Cry Foul / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by sheDD(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
Ikorodu APC members are revolting because they did not pay them for voting APC on February 25, 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5FmLb6bZ-U

https://twitter.com/chrisblin/status/1634643693406756864?s=46&t=mJ2vMimGcK8Q0Y9JZg2hpw
can't u just post ur video without that screeching voiceover
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by ayo2008: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
Ikorodu APC members are revolting because they did not pay them for voting APC on February 25, 2023.

https://twitter.com/chrisblin/status/1634643693406756864?s=46&t=mJ2vMimGcK8Q0Y9JZg2hpw

Shameless people
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by adeola22v: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Can we now agree that the elections was a shamCan we now agree that the elections was a sham...
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by coolplanet: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
forgiveness:
These are APC core members requesting to be refunded their money for campaigning for APC.

They are not requesting for money for voting. Stop lying .

Seems you no hear them well. Kindly replay like 5 times abeg
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Blaze14k: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:

the same way way we hear it during presidential election?

Even a little baby know that u rigged the election.. pls help us tell the inec chairman he has nothing to fear. Let him allow us as the directed to inspect the materials. Tinubu who was fighting the cbn is now quite. Lets see if he will reverse all those policies when he gets into office if he truely cares for nigerians. I will be here laughing at ur stupidity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Jones4190(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Blaze14k:

Even a little baby know that u rigged the election.. pls help us tell the inec chairman he has nothing to fear. Let him allow us as the directed to inspect the materials. Tinubu who was fighting the cbn is now quite. Lets see if he will reverse all those policies when he gets into office if he truely cares for nigerians. I will be here laughing at ur stupidity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
do we rig in Lagos too?
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Blaze14k: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:
do we rig in Lagos too?

What a dumb question. Am not ur news broadcaster. If u dont know what happened during the election u should get ur head examined or go ask the touts in lagos to get a better insight.

Its rather unfortunate an igboman was the person who built the bvas buh u find us useless in ur deluded minds. May God have mercy on you people cos u clearly dont want a real development cos these politicians are very scared of it.

Goodluck with ur tinupooπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by DevilSignature: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
APC don scam these ones

Them even voted on credit
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Slynation(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I understand, i heard igbos don't value there parent and the boyz use kick to wake there fathers up ...

if you no insult my mama how people go affirm say igbos lack home training and respect
This one thought he can guilt trip me... cheesy You keep insulting the Igbos, but you forgot people's mothers and fathers are among the "Igbos"

Be there claiming nonsense home training while dishing hate simultaneously...
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Gboom: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aye yin ti ta pau
Awon elebi gbogbo
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
nonhuman:
there is no prove of the buyer here, the evidence for now is only on there willing seller looking for buyer that they even sold on credit
...have you heard of "obtaining under false pretences "? Have you heard of "criminal breach of trust" ?

Try to school
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by BanyXchi: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Truthdeypain:

They are the most educated acconodators, every single person there has a PhD. I am sure they are well aware of their actions.
You this Osu cannibal, aren't you the same yiibo always coming here to cry Ibophobia? When they give you thesame energy you'll start telling us stories of how the great Awo wiped you heathens off the face of earth.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by BanyXchi: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
kingsceemark:
See her ugly Yoruba face, una never seen anything yet
Osu go and focus on your ugly ibo mothers getting killed by Ipob in your yEast
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by BanyXchi: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
usagee36:
All these women won't see good life ever. Useless yourba Muslim dirty women.
go and focus on your dirty stinking Ibo mothers that were bought with kerosene..
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by BanyXchi: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
usagee36:
All these women won't see good life ever. Useless yourba Muslim dirty women.
go and focus on your dirty stinking Ibo mothers that were bought with kerosene..
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by mosaicafrique: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
See shameless people, you can not vote for your brother without money. Obidient voted an Ibo man on credit but Yorubas are ranting like hungry hyenas
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Wheezdom(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
I wish death to all of them
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Poleski: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
APC supporters are dumb as fck. 8 years of APC's bad governance wasn't enough for these fools to not sell their votes and vote wisely. They deserve the treatment they got.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by amliftedhigher: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:

Una never see anything. You voted for a drug addict
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Ddonromeo: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
How dear u women to sell your conscience and later come out to disturb us. Una never c anything
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Shikini: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Useless party
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by kcbaba007: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:
there is nothing ipob online handle mop can not do

Oh! Warapity, I can see that you are highly demented, in fact, your dementia is of the first order....
I pity your children, they are supposed to gather and stone you
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Thegamingorca(m): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Nah on credit nah. No cash grin

The promised money is otilo

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour on Saturday

To show your ogas pepper

Almost 300 likes.

Let's go there, their fada
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
there is nothing ipob online handle mop can not do
Structure of criminality.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Sibetolo: 4:33am On Mar 13, 2023
Canvasser for support and votes not voters. Not surprised at the youtuber he is from those people that never see any good in others except theirs. They are good at wailing and whipping sentiments.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by shegz24(m): 5:46am On Mar 13, 2023
43Ronin:
The annoying thing about these yoruba Muslims is that they will claim to vote for Tinubu because they are not bastards meanwhile its simply because he's gona fund them mixed with tribal bigotry. Now the question is simple, how can Nigeria collectively progress with such huge amounts of degenerates? Restructure or split the country. Let the election be based on tribal & regional lines that way your voting stupidity affects only your people

If the election was solely based on track record; Obi n Atiku wont even get more votes than Kwankwaso talk more Tinubu.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Ojukwuo2: 8:17am On Mar 13, 2023
You people are sales your birthlight for money
Sorry badly news
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Coolgent(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Shameless idiots
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by callthefred: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2023
phorget:

But people mobilized, canvassed and voted for ELLUPEEE without expecting shishi...
Wont you like to subscribe to Obi's political ideology rather than the acclaimed structural criminalities of the other parties?

No no...I don't trust Obi. Nigga claims to be a saint and that's a red flag for me. However, the movement is impressive but the lies and propaganda is too much.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Rimsd(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2023
This Agberoic women should be arrested, selling of votes is a crime they don't know abi? DSS should arrest them and makesure they're forced to vote APC for free in the Saturday election... nansense 🫠
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by phorget(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2023
callthefred:

No no...I don't trust Obi. Nigga claims to be a saint and that's a red flag for me. However, the movement is impressive but the lies and propaganda is too much.

Obi never claimed to be a saint, he only stated the obvious regarding how Nigeria is be governed and he was able to proffer a ”theoretical” solutions and that is why people keyed into his ideology.
No one would ever claim a saint but people would rather prefer a lesser evil than what they perceive as the bigger evil.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2023
See them very useless people, Na this type they full timubu front house for Ikoyi dey beg,

No matter cures you will lay on the APC it will never cought up with them rather it will go back to you people, bastards, you sold your votes and you are here crying like chickens.

The should be arrested what nonsense.

NB So people still sold their votes to APC after what Buhari and APC have done in this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Garba Nadama Is Dead / Pictures Of Obasanjo Laughing With Tinubu And Ogun APC Leaders / 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.