Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them (41543 Views)

Wike Aide Showcases Tinubu In Osun As LP And PDP Supporters Cry Foul / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by stillme231: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Na so Dem foolish for that side lmao.. illiterate and clowns .. use una hand dey vote who dey kill una

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Blaze14k: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:
there is nothing ipob online handle mop can not do

Hahahahaha u think this ur foolishness will save u. Una go hear am

8 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by CodeTemplar: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
See strategy. Buy votes of tribal bigots on credit and pay cash to religious fanatics up north.

11 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by NLPoliceWoman: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
RTR
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Aldol: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Staged
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by cozy7(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
TRUTH IS MOST OBIDIENTS ARE WELL TO DO (or should I say "comfortable), THEY ONLY WANTED A BETTER NIGERIA N THAT'S Y THEY VOTED LP.

BUT THIS BRAIN WASHED URVHINS CHOSE TRIIBE N 3K OVER THEIR CONSCIENCE.

NOW THEY'RE COMPLAINING THEY WEREN'T PAID? U HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET, NA 8YRS WE DEY GO N YOU'RE ALREADY WAILING.

Let me see any urchin way go brg me for money to eat, thunder will fire your e tire family! SPITS!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by BigDawsNet: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Problem of Nigeria

Masses 70%
Government 30%

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by slowice(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Their famous structure grin

Structure of stupidity and criminality undecided

10 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by deji17: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
forgiveness:
These are APC core members requesting to be refunded their money for campaigning for APC.

They are not requesting for money for voting. Stop lying .
I wonder o. These Obidient Mob are hopeless. They will not discuss their shameless rigging in South East. They want to use misleading story like this to cover up their mess. Nigerians are wiser than these urchins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Timblaze(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
They should go to court..

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by callthefred: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
Ikorodu APC members are revolting because they did not pay them for voting APC on February 25, 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5FmLb6bZ-U

https://twitter.com/chrisblin/status/1634643693406756864?s=46&t=mJ2vMimGcK8Q0Y9JZg2hpw

This news is just nothing but sentiments and propaganda. The woman in the video is clearly a canvasser and she made that clear. They are the so called structures. Most of the online canvassers also got paid but gullible followers didn't know. Peter of Psquare used the OBIdient campaign to renew his Hero beer ambassadorship contract with Obi and that company.

As long as these are not the voters induced then I can understand party members who worked for their party must be compensated. You may drink hypo over this news but it's nothing new. Media houses also got paid and these ones where did a job of working for the party on contracts terms to mobilize, convince and ensure people vote the party.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by BigYash: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Na another 8years of suffer get una.. Stupid people

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by onuman: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
Ikorodu APC members are revolting because they did not pay them for voting APC on February 25, 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5FmLb6bZ-U

https://twitter.com/chrisblin/status/1634643693406756864?s=46&t=mJ2vMimGcK8Q0Y9JZg2hpw

Alhajis Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso contested against one Christian presidential candidate, Peter Obi.
Only a person living in Mars would not see that Peter Obi won the election as the three Muslims shared the votes Islamists who can vote a deaf and dumb Muslim to preside over Nigeria in the presence of Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Offpoint1: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
They should all be shot dead

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Blaze14k: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
forgiveness:
These are APC core members requesting to be refunded their money for campaigning for APC.

They are not requesting for money for voting. Stop lying .

So how does that help us and apc for better understanding. They clearly got wat they deserve either way😂😂🤣😂🤭

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by ostartruth: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
I used to believe that Yorubas are well educated but I have seen that a good population of them are half baked. Imagine these fools can even come out to say that they promised them money for their votes to put the whole Nigerians and their children into penury and lamentations for the next 8 years or more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by phorget(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hungry mofos.

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Bluntemperor: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
TreasureJunky:
Please pay them their money. Agreement is agreement

It is normal thing with all the Politicians!
May be as e de choke with Cash,de want the principal to speak up!
God de o!
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by chukwudiology(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
These fools don't have any right to protest. Protesting for doing the wrong thing, these fools are insane.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by putin2: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
You can only see such in Yoruba land. They are very lazy. All this campaign don't sell your vote they didn't hear it.
Nonsense . E fit them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by TheBillyonaire: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lagos State needs a change of Government and Party.

This is very shameful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by naturefellow(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Your shame is shaming me

You no go like address the issue ba?

I sure say your entire family members dey on ground for there, Oponu eda.

AFONJARACISTBIGOT
don't mind this one. He's still apprenticing under cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by D4gmail1: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
These people deserve what ever they get in life

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by naturefellow(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Your shame is shaming me

You no go like address the issue ba?

I sure say your entire family members dey on ground for there, Oponu eda.

AFONJARACISTBIGOT
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by kingyakos: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.

Ur village chief

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Dynamicbliss: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
See as them nor get sense at all

Abeg who get that picture of prisoner when see key and bread but decided to take the bread instead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.