Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them (41544 Views)

Wike Aide Showcases Tinubu In Osun As LP And PDP Supporters Cry Foul / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by LadySarah: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Anyone noticed how ugly those women are?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by ChristineC: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
what should we do with this info?
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by AdamuKD: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:
there is nothing ipob online handle mop can not do
You are shameless and Senseless at same time
Your parents must be ashamed of birthing a useless ape like you tueh

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Itsemekhona: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
See how poverty becloud them.Collecting money to vote and later complain that things too cost.Mumu full Una head

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by faithfull18(f): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Na them sabi, who works on credit though.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
paxx:
These people are the REALLL problem of Nigeria. They sold their vote/future for 5k and now they want to protest. In 4 more years these idiots will sell their vote on credit again.

Well APC still rigged the election, and WE WILL RETRIEVE OUR MANDATE

I dey tell you....they re huge problem, and majority of them na all those old women and men them in their 50s and 60s...this nonsense old people go just dey spoil this country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by thatigboman: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Where is the Nigerian Police when u need them? Gun down these cockroaches disturbing the peace of normal human beings

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by barinedan(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Useless and brainless people

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by chatinent: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
They shouldn't be paid. They should be deceived again and again.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Slynation(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Please shut up, those are APC members that mobilize and worked for APC .... they are different for regular electorates.

Some of us know how Labour party borrowed the endsar channels to induce voters with money, data and transport to collect PVC.

APC did are SINNERS but one thing some of us won't take from LP is to PARADE themselves as SAINT.
And for the governorship election OMATA from onitsha are coming to Lagos they are main sponspor of GRV, they are coming to spend money, LP are not saints here
Keep kwayet and focus on what's on ground, we are talking about the shameless mothers of APC and you are calling Labour party... I know your mother is among them, but I can assure you they won't see shigbaim!!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Slynation(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kagawa10:

You and your people are the shameless people! You dey mad? Wetin concern you with SW?
I have said my own oO, better carry your Mom home because she won't see shi-shi...!!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Onedayoneday: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
If people still voted based on the 2k promise even after the huge hardship they went/still going through the last 8 years, then we may never get it right in Nigeria. How can you still sell your conscience for 2k? How long can 2k carry you?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Kagawa10: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Slynation:
I have said my own oO, better carry your Mom home because she won't see shi-shi...!!

Don't you mean your mum queueing for one bottle of kerosene.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by duro4chang(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
swaggerjack:

LMAO
Sore loser. You go wail taya aswear

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Collins4u1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't blame them.. poverty will make you loose your sense if discernment.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Slynation(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kagawa10:

Don't you mean your mum queueing for one bottle of kerosene.
Take her home and stop waiting for the free money she's protesting for, Won ti scammed enyin eniyan...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Kagawa10: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Slynation:
Take her home and stop waiting for the free money she's protesting for, Won ti scammed enyin eniyan...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Take your kerosene mum home
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Uchedizzy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
See their faces

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by deavicky(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dey no now say na 419 Tinubu be?.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by nonhuman(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
..both the seller and buyer committed offence
there is no prove of the buyer here, the evidence for now is only on there willing seller looking for buyer that they even sold on credit
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Dewisedick: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Una never see anything yet. That is how this ones on nairaland supporting evil APC will cry later. Shameful ones will cry secretly.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Emmasnoop(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Useless old fools

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by GGirll: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Foolish, hungry lazy dirty fools, una go die hating IGBOs while your so called corrupt leaders milk your blood for a plate of amala.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by reddingtonblack: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Slynation:
Keep kwayet and focus on what's on ground, we are talking about the shameless mothers of APC and you are calling Labour party... I know your mother is among them, but I can assure you they won't see shigbaim!!

I understand, i heard igbos don't value there parent and the boyz use kick to wake there fathers up ...

if you no insult my mama how people go affirm say igbos lack home training and respect
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Jones4190(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
MountHoreb:

You mean structure of criminality and vote buying?
yes, like Cynthia

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Timiblanko(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Some idi*t are Nigerians problem.

Imagine people selling their vote for peanut later they'll come out to tell is that they are suffering.

Let's take it that 5000 is given to 1,000,000 that's 5,000,000,000 do you people think they will not later collect all the money? cry

Untill people start voting without expecting money Nigeria can never be good
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Jones4190(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
broadman20:

Hahaha! SHAMELESS lots!

One day your girlfriend will run away and you will blame OPOB here.
I'm happily married
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by manmade(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
We talked am before, APC see your life you're buying votes even on credit grin
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Jones4190(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Blaze14k:

Hahahahaha u think this ur foolishness will save u. Una go hear am
the same way way we hear it during presidential election?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki β€˜without Delay’ / Matthew Karimo Gives Indomie, Maggi Cubes To Unhappy Villagers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.