Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them (41541 Views)

Wike Aide Showcases Tinubu In Osun As LP And PDP Supporters Cry Foul / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom โ€“ El-Rufai Reveals Identity / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Taiwo20(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
paxx:
These people are the REALLL problem of Nigeria. They sold their vote/future for 5k and now they want to protest. In 4 more years these idiots will sell their vote on credit again.

Well APC still rigged the election, and WE WILL RETRIEVE OUR MANDATE

They don't pay them up to 5k. Most times it's 1k, 2k, 3k

That money won't be paid. They had better cast their vote for Ellu P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by compton11(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
43Ronin:
The annoying thing about these yoruba Muslims is that they will claim to vote for Tinubu because they are not bastards meanwhile its simply because he's gona fund them mixed with tribal bigotry. Now the question is simple, how can Nigeria collectively progress with such huge amounts of degenerates? Restructure or split the country. Let the election be based on tribal & regional lines that way your voting stupidity affects only your people
so na failure obi the God father of ethno-religious bigotry they should vote for?

Plus which one is Yoruba Muslims again,u ibo MFs have started with your rule and divide

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Omodua(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
humilitypays:
Its a family affair, nothing concern us with Yorubas' Lagos affair. Let me come and be going back shocked
You must vote on Saturday March 18. That's the only way to liberate Lagos from Yoruba immigrants and urchins.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Truthdeypain: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
GreatrAnalyst:

Nigerians have a loooonnnnnng way to go.
Wanting to collect money to vote? Is it a buying and selling engagement?
Can you imagine an average European with this mentality? Never.

And when they keep saying that regardless of the money they collect, it can't solve their problems for the next 4 years, they turn deaf.
When will most Nigerians become wise

Abeg no dey call then Nigerians dem be OMOLUABI abi na AFONJA.

It is even more honourable to beg for money than to do such rubbish. This is a shame and disgrace.

When you see better omoluabi you go call am omoluabi, yoruba to the world, yorubas lead other follow, see these ones na y u go dey call them Nigerians.

Don't be clever by half.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Eriokanmi: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
rayvelez:
Just look at how mom deh protest on top 2k and expired BATIST cassavas and indomies smh...
This table you're shaking grin

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
cozy7:
TRUTH IS MOST OBIDIENTS ARE WELL TO DO (or should I say "comfortable), THEY ONLY WANTED A BETTER NIGERIA N THAT'S Y THEY VOTED LP.

BUT THIS BRAIN WASHED URVHINS CHOSE TRIIBE N 3K OVER THEIR CONSCIENCE.

NOW THEY'RE COMPLAINING THEY WEREN'T PAID? U HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET, NA 8YRS WE DEY GO N YOU'RE ALREADY WAILING.

Let me see any urchin way go brg me for money to eat, thunder will fire your e tire family! SPITS!!!

The funny thing is that they have the highest number of beggers and poverty-stricken buffoons. Go to Ibadan and Oyo and see beggars swarming everywhere.

Give them a nickel, and they would be alive the next day to vote idiots and nincompoops. I can't give monies to these beggars, they have voter's card but have no brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Konjiboii: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Otutuze
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by OLULAW: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
All I can see is bunch of illiterates scammed into selling their votes without realising that, in doing so, they have self-disenfranchise themselves. Ignorance is, in deed, a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Tareq1105: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Nah on credit nah. No cash grin

The promised money is otilo

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour on Saturday

To show your ogas pepper

We would not vote for Chinedu Gbadebo. He's more sympathetic to Ibos, his mother's people than his Yoruba father and that explains why he speaks Ibo fluently but cannot speak Yoruba. So, it's dangerous to vote him for he wants to actualize IPOB Biafra in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Truthdeypain: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Please shut up, those are APC members that mobilize and worked for APC .... they are different for regular electorates.

Some of us know how Labour party borrowed the endsar channels to induce voters with money, data and transport to collect PVC.

APC did are SINNERS but one thing some of us won't take from LP is to PARADE themselves as SAINT.
And for the governorship election OMATA from onitsha are coming to Lagos they are main sponspor of GRV, they are coming to spend money, LP are not saints here

No decency, no shame just a brazen bigot to the end of life.

Sorry for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Omoawoke: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Seun mynd44 etc before u guys push a topic to front page, do you do proper verification and check if the headlines could be misleading.
Are these not APC party members?
Party members is different from voters.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by MaziBiafra042: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Useless mkpurummiri BATstards, all of them !! grin
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by bejeria101(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lunatics make una no go find work do.
Awon ashiere

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Truthdeypain: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
sambrow:
Stop derogating my tribe. You can't be more Obidient than I am. Pls watch it, we are all in this struggle together

Sorry bro. Na just those bigots be d target. Also all reasonable people would condemn such acts even if it is in Anambra or Zaria.

As for the extremely racist banters, don't take it too seriously its meant for the IGBO HATERS on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Tareq1105: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omodua:
You must vote on Saturday March 18. That's the only way to liberate Lagos from Yoruba immigrants and urchins.

May be you don't know, Saturday election is going to be different. The agenda of LP through Chinedu has been revealed and Yorubas are ready to take back their state. Recall that those factors that led to the defeat of APC in February aren't there anymore. So, the overrated LP would know where it belong on Saturday.

Quote me, LP would not win 2 states next Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Truthdeypain: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
yankison:
These are the women that need basic education to understand what it means to have a right to Life .. Bunch of ignorant women ..they wont listen .they are too stubborn to listen ..all they know is money money money ..they won't train children properly ..I do not pity the idiotic women

Education and illiteracy don suffer for una hand.

Tribalism go dey laugh una for where him dey.

There are the "OMO INA WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT" mentality, its that simple. Stop blaming illiteracy for everything. Many PHD holders are APC supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by studM(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Useless set of humans,see dem, ugly afonja Muslims,na poverty go kee all of Una finish!!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Omoawoke: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

SHUT UP and stop Crying, OK? sad

Tinubu/APC supporters are mostly HUNGRY and POVERTY-STRICKEN. embarassed ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Why are you surprised @the post?

Send me a picture of Peter obi holding the certificate of return .

You go cry tire

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Truthdeypain: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
OLULAW:
All I can see is bunch of illiterates scammed into selling their votes without realising that, in doing so, they have self-disenfranchise themselves. Ignorance is, in deed, a disease.

Then you have not come to terms with he truth.

They voted Tinubu because he's their son and they can't vote "OMO INA". That's their pattern of voting.

Blame tribalism and not some fictional ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Teenaira: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Nah on credit nah. No cash grin

The promised money is otilo

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour on Saturday

To show your ogas pepper

Is Gbadebo going to buy votes in cash on Saturday ?
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Truthdeypain: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

We would not vote for Chinedu Gbadebo. He's more sympathetic to Ibos, his mother's people than his Yoruba father and that explains why he speaks Ibo fluently but cannot speak Yoruba. So, it's dangerous to vote him for he wants to actualize IPOB Biafra in Lagos State.

See them here for the "it is ignorance and illiteracy" crew.

Shame no dey dis ppl body. Scum!

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by OLULAW: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Then you have not come to terms with he truth.

They voted Tinubu because he's their son and they can't vote "OMO INA". That's their pattern of voting.

Blame tribalism and not some fictional ignorance.

That's not my point. Did you go to school? They're demanding money for their votes which tantamount to self-disenfranchisement.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by ObosiUkwalla: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Moh247:

Rule 2 mynd4 Seu lfpmod domnique

Wishing death to peoples parents

Ur parents are already dead. It's d fact

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Truthdeypain: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
OLULAW:

That's not my point. Did you go to school? They're demanding money for their votes which tantamount to self-disenfranchisement.

Ooh. รจ Pele oo. I wasn't the brightest in my class. I see your angle sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. / Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.