Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them (41542 Views)

Wike Aide Showcases Tinubu In Osun As LP And PDP Supporters Cry Foul / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Blackdisciple(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Blackdisciple:
See them very useless people, Na this type they full timubu front house for Ikoyi dey beg,

No matter cures you will lay on the APC it will never cought up with them rather it will go back to you people, bastards, you sold your votes and you are here crying like chickens.

The should be arrested what nonsense.

NB So people still sold their votes to APC after what Buhari and APC have done in this country

Besides were you supposed to be paid for voting, nonsense, to be honest if any of my family follow dey there ehh, I will disown them
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by wilyparker(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
So APC cannot make a down payment for roasted corn in electricity high way... Tinubu 2022
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by DaCharis2016: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Your money was used to pay INEC for the selection process.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by Kaiser20: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu pays people to like and follow him.
People don't follow him because they like him.
That's the type of useless leaders who always set Africa behind.
Re: Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them by kelly72: 5:37am On Mar 14, 2023
deji17:

You stood logic on its head. We've seen videos of LP members demanding to be paid. But you must use everything and anything to justify your hatred. Obi got his well deserving , distant 3rd position. He and his followers are useful idiots, ensuring APC victory. Only reasonable people will understand this, not deluded ones.

All the campaign we did for LP was done with our money. I have never seen Peter Obi physically or anybody who works for him but, I put my N250, 000 on his campaign and a further N70,000 to skit makers who promoted him in the North. This is what most of his supporters did and I dare say this is how to build a party. Even now we have resolved to build LP with our own money, not bullion van money.

So relax and watch us show you how to build a party and support it without the influence treasury looters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.