Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My First Massage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Massage (2591 Views)

Ladies: Do U Like It When Ur Boo Gives U A Body Massage / Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour / My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Massage by kiss2Tell: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2011
I've been dying to have a massage but I was always bothered about being naked in front of a woman. Not really that I have never been naked with a woman but I didn’t know what to do if I have an erection during the massage. Although I also silently wished I would get a Mouth Action with the massage like I have read/heard in some quarters, I was scared stiff of trying especially in an area where I think I'll be recognized.

The opportunity came when I went for an assignment outside my town and I was lodged in this hotel that has a spa. It happened that I was so bored after we finished our meeting way too early one afternoon. So I decided to check out the spa. Alas, there was only one fine babe there and she said she was the masseuse. I chatted her up about her experience and service and I noticed that she was quite warm. Also, she did not hold back when I took her hands in mine and squeezed it lightly. I gave her a little hug and told her I'll be back. I quickly went up to my room, washed up so I'll smell good, and changed into something easily removable before I came back to the spa.

I put up a straight face and told her I'll give her a generous tip if she gives me the best massage ever. I'm not sure if she knew what I meant but she smiled and said not to worry. She took me to the room, gave me a towel and told me to UnCloth while she excused me. I did as instructed and called out to her. I got on the massage table and she started her job.

As soon as she started with my feet, I forgot all my sexual plans because her touch made me realize how much my body needs the massage more than the sex. so I just relaxed and allowed her to do her work. She worked her way up my legs and the rest of my body as I laid face up. I didn't even have an erection. Then when she told me to roll over, it was as if they just returned my senses and I remembered how I would love to get a BJ with the massage. So I told her I will give her some extra to massage my dick. She gently declined but told me she will attend to that after her job. That was when I knew she was actually timing the session. By the time I rolled over, I told her I didn't want to cover my back with the towel again and she was OK with it. She completed her job and told me she's done. Just like that? I asked her for the promise (wayo. she didn't really promise o). She smiled and asked me to get back on the table. She went straight to business, put my gentleman in her mouth and gave me one of my best BJs in recent times.
Re: My First Massage by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
*****Standing Ovation***** undecided undecided And to think you actually registered an account today to post this? I'm even more flabbergasted! undecided undecided More grease to your brains man! I so NOT envy your un-seemingly pathetic situation! undecided
Re: My First Massage by r231(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2011
make sure you open anoda thread when you get your first kiss
Re: My First Massage by kemmeye: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2011
^hahahahaha
Re: My First Massage by MMM2(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
kiss2tell

Do u kñow i can ban u 4 life from NL 4 dis s h i t post of yours angry
Re: My First Massage by mikkymoi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2011
Gon wild,
Re: My First Massage by kiss2Tell: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2011
sexkillz:

*****Standing Ovation***** undecided undecided And to think you actually registered an account today to post this? I'm even more flabbergasted! undecided undecided More grease to your brains man! I so NOT envy your un-seemingly pathetic situation! undecided

yes o. I had to register a new account. notice I didn't even mention the hotel or the city. I love being anonymous

r231:

I did. but it was on some other forum several years back.

M M M:

kiss2tell

Do u kñow i can ban u 4 life from NL 4 dis s h i t post of yours angry

I'm sooo scared. na today dem begin dey ban person?
Re: My First Massage by itiswell1(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2011
Rubbish
Re: My First Massage by mashnino(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2011
sexkillz:

I no fit laff, my belle ooo

r231:

badt man
Re: My First Massage by Ben13: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
Everyone must be seeing stupidity blooming from your post, cheesy but I see creativity.
Nice article, you can make a good columnist in one of those romance magazines. . . It's a great career.
Re: My First Massage by omega25red(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2011
so you went for a rub and tug congratulations
Re: My First Massage by claremont(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2011
Bull-sheeit!!!
Re: My First Massage by 677ano(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2011
that is no news

(1) (Reply)

How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? / How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? / That's The Way It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.