Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) (35725 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by livinbygrace: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
dapsoneh:
The pressure is getting wesser
Baba wan smuggle himself into BAT's administration
Dem no wan make dem political career end
The damage Rauf did cannot be undone
He messed up real bad
Sanwo Olu's victory wont save his sorry ass

Person wey run go Saudi Arabia before the election ,thinking that Tinubu will lose,he even uploaded the picture of himself in Saudi Arabia on the day of election

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
timilehin007:
It's too late to apologize....in Timberlake's voice

Imagine Aregbesola travelled on Thursday before election to Saudi Arabia for Umrah. He thought Tinubu would fail. I could not believe it when I read it. That's life, Tinubu prepared for every obstacle including disappointment from close allies.

Aregbesola is welcome back though Tinubu is a large hearted person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Omoawoke: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Felabrity:
so why are they going after the zones they lost in the presidential election

You see your life?

Anyway, anticipate Sanwo olu L

In 7 days time, you will all be silent

I’m 2019, buhari win Lagos narrowly. 500k votes to about 400k votes

For governorship, Sanwo olu won about 700k to 200k votes
Do you know how many people that voted Peter obi that are voting Sanwo Olu
The 580k votes that Tinubu got won’t decrease, but the votes of LP will definitely experience some swings. It takes just a small margin of swing from LP to lose

Una go learn politics by fire by force

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
livinbygrace:

Person wey run go Saudi Arabia before the election ,thinking that Tinubu will lose,he even uploaded the picture of himself in Saudi Arabia on the day of election

Tinubu would forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by flokii: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tunedey0001:
The way Igbo carry this GRV for head will make me vote Sanwo olu.
The movement is as if they have an agenda.

I need good reason why Sanwo olu should be voted out.

Don't sleep o.. all the fine fine things Sanwo Olu and previous APC governors did is entering their eye.
They want to use Chinedu to flood Lagos with Innoson motors.. same sub-standard vehicles that were rejected by Anambra state government. Then they will pack all the BRT buses to Anambra and keep.

Someone said here that Ondo state governor's wife did something similar.. packed Ondo state government properties to Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by copyrites: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:
The traitor and loser are at it again, coming to Alimoso to do what exactly? We allowed you to become 2 times commissioner for works in Lagos state, but you cornered the Alimosho structure and started arrogating power unnecessarily, you left to become governor of Osun state with our resources, became minister, and then stab Tinubu made you achieve this feat.

Any Lagosian that follows you traitor will fail woefully, a shameless man who wanted to sneak back to Lagos after Tinubu won the election

Look at this efon alaye man from Ekiti saying "we", "we", 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don dey run ma.d bro.

Anybody that refuses to suck Tinubu's d.ck is a bas.tard Yoruba and a traitor to you ediotss?

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Anointingkennel(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Anointing Supplying Limited has all Kinds of Sand,Granite And Building Materials within Lagos and Sango Ota.
Payment After Delivery, DM or Call 0-8-1-0-0-9-3-4-2-1-0.

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Eyaah

Nigeria is kinda doomed

May Buhari not happen to us again. A New Nigeria is still possible! I wonder what the super rigging promax Thiefnubuu is planning as he is quiet lately

Obi fight until March

No gree o. You won and the world knows
We all know he won online.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Y110: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

I no dey share with obidients.
lol. I'm obodient but I'm not toxic..
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Y110: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

I no dey share with obidients.
if u get enough help me.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by abimic(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omoawoke:

In 7 days time, you will all be silent

I’m 2019, buhari win Lagos narrowly. 500k votes to about 400k votes

For governorship, Sanwo olu won about 700k to 200k votes
Do you know how many people that voted Peter obi that are voting Sanwo Olu
The 580k votes that Tinubu got won’t decrease, but the votes of LP will definitely experience some swings. It takes just a small margin of swing from LP to lose

Una go learn politics by fire by force

A huge number of my friends that did not vote last time are coming out to vote this time, and they are voting Sanwo Olu.

I have some contacts in Ikoyi club, omo, they are rooting for Sanwo Olu.

Well, that aside, for me, I am for Sanwo Olu any day anytime even though I know he has some obvious flops, but the devil I know is better than an angel championed for me, who has never managed even a local government before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by RighChannel: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu don use dis one abandon him like a filthy rag, used and dumped governor
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by brenister10: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:
The traitor and loser are at it again, coming to Alimoso to do what exactly? We allowed you to become 2 times commissioner for works in Lagos state, but you cornered the Alimosho structure and started arrogating power unnecessarily, you left to become governor of Osun state with our resources, became minister, and then stab Tinubu made you achieve this feat.

Any Lagosian that follows you traitor will fail woefully, a shameless man who wanted to sneak back to Lagos after Tinubu won the election

Pele o, landlord Eko. Oya go and harass him in Alimosho if they born you well

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by CloudWalker: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Redhot0007:
They have used fake/wuru wuru certificate to cage the Lagos dragon landlord. As it is now, he can't do anything. The rope is let loose and it is left for those that have been tied for a long time to free themselves. Lagosians, if you miss this golden opportunity, you will regret it for a long time.
why are you crying more than the bereaved. You should be concerned about tomorrows monday that your relatives back in se dare not go out

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Cynergy: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Before now, Alimosho used to be core IBILE APC stronghold that delivers massive vote due to over 90% of them are Yorubas both indigenous and other Yorubas from other SWestern states domiciled there. I hope it's not too late for them to maintain their winning status quo in that axis.... APC knows Alimosho is where they gather highest vote like KANO, but they left them carelessly with no tangible development to the opposition. Also, Senator Olamilekan YAYI that left Alimosho axis to Ogun state was really a huge loss for APC to the opposition party.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by kunle75(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
tinsel:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1634921981589209091?ref_src=twsrc

Rauf wey Tinubu don forget still dey feel say him dey among.

He was conspicuously absent all through apc presidential campaign, I don't know.

But sanwo no go enter alausa again for sure

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by dapsoneh: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
livinbygrace:

he is an idiot, someone pick3d u from no where, made you commissioner two terms, turn3d you to a two term Gov, gave you a slot to be two term minister and you were saying nonsense in the media about him
Yes we fight but we should be matured about how the misunderstanding is handled
The likes of Fashola, Fayemi, Gbajabuamila, haven't they had disagreement with him in the past? Have u ever seen them or heard them say rubbish in the media
The idiot wants to crawl back thinking he will be accepted back... Naaaaaa.. He will know what they call PR3sidential cabals
Even if Sanwao Olu wins, it won't save his ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Tunedey0001(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
flokii:

Don't sleep o.. all the fine fine things Sanwo Olu and previous APC governors did is entering their eye.
They want to use Chinedu to flood Lagos with Innoson motors.. same sub-standard vehicles that were rejected by Anambra state government. Then they will pack all the BRT buses to Anambra and keep.

Someone said here that Ondo state governor's wife did something similar.. packed Ondo state government properties to Imo state.

How true is this
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by tinsel: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
kunle75:

Rauf wey Tinubu don forget still dey feel say him dey among.

He was conspicuously absent all through apc presidential campaign, I don't know.

But sanwo no go enter alausa again for sure
Only God knows the kind of thrashing the Labour candidate will receive next week

4 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Ttalk: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Radiant01:

Bro o,you don't know what is happening behind the scenes,for him to openly campaign for sanwoolu in Alimosho means Alignment and re alignment has occurred

Hey forget any realignment, a real omoluabi cannot come low to the point of throwing a derogatory comment on his leader, saying ' won tun ti nto ara' is way too low for Aregbe because he was decline the control of Osun structure, what about the structure of Alimosho he was controlling for a donkey years? Are there no leaders in those areas when he was gifted the control of the largest local government in Nigeria. Please tell Aregbe to keep off Lagos and Alimosho and go back to his state of Osun. Ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by harmonyglobal: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol....even Tinubu can't sway the electorate.

Alimosho people have fallen in love with PO.
You abandoned them for about 16years and you are now coming to do what?

A kid that was 4 at the time is now 20years and unfortunately OBIdient

Just imagine if PO storms Alimosho for a Thank You Tour.Everywhere go scatter
U mean Alimosho people or igbo people living in Alimosho.

3 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by harmonyglobal: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
tinsel:

Only God knows the kind of thrashing the Labour candidate will receive next week
Serious thrashing
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by flokii: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tunedey0001:

How true is this

Like I said, it was alleged here by a Nl member living in Ondo state.
Moreover a clip went round showing Ondo state first lady quarreling with God knows who, telling them to go and enjoy their loot in peace. Na one eye we dey use look that Akeredolu with the kind of allegations springing up daily from Ondo state.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by abobote: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aregbesola wants to crawl back to Tinubu camp
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by bsalawu24: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl
TrendyTutor96: The site is doing well .com.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Allisgud: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol....even Tinubu can't sway the electorate.

Alimosho people have fallen in love with PO.
You abandoned them for about 16years and you are now coming to do what?

A kid that was 4 at the time is now 20years and unfortunately OBIdient

Just imagine if PO storms Alimosho for a Thank You Tour.Everywhere go scatter
alimosho obi is coming,dem go know their mate
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Didi2d(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tunedey0001:
The way Igbo carry this GRV for head will make me vote Sanwo olu.
The movement is as if they have an agenda.

I need good reason why Sanwo olu should be voted out.

You're smart.

Am not igbo, neither Yoruba. But I think you're right on this one.

Yorubas should come out and vote san-wolu, an igbo man will never vote a Yoruba. Tribe comes first for an igbo man.

See the way they won all poling unit during the presidential election.

Yorubas should not fall for the trick this time, vote APC, vote san-wolu

5 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Ttalk: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
copyrites:

Look at this efon alaye man from Ekiti saying "we", "we", 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don dey run ma.d bro.

Anybody that refuses to suck Tinubu's d.ck is a bas.tard Yoruba and a traitor to you ediotss?

Ko se li da fu iporinlapaku irankiran e. Ofo lomaa se.

Every traitor in Yoruba land would be flushed out, including your ancestors claiming Lagosian

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Tunedey0001(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
flokii:

Like I said, it was alleged here by a Nl member living in Ondo state.
Moreover a clip went round showing Ondo state first lady quarreling with God knows who, telling them to go and enjoy their loot in peace. Na one eye we dey use look that Akeredolu with the kind of allegations springing up daily from Ondo state.

I will surely do my research on this
And If found to be true
Omo I go drag am pass tiger generator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.