Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) (35728 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by NohurryInLife: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
wonder233:
So after Tinubu won, Aregbesola is now trying hard to prove loyalty. Have some dignity man, stop humiliating yourself.
You no know the story bro. If na you them do wetin dem do Aregbe, you go vex pass the man.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by virginchaser(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:
The traitor and loser is at it again, coming to Alimoso to do what exactly? We allowed you to become 2 times commissioner for works in Lagos state, but you cornered the Alimosho structure and started arrogating power unnecessarily, you left to become governor of Osun state with our resources, became minister, and then stab Tinubu that made you achieve this feat.

Any Lagosian that follows you traitor will fail woefully, a shameless man who wanted to sneak back to Lagos after Tinubu won the election

Stop what you don't understand. Meanwhile, priority for now is not to answer you because ija ti pari.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Radiant01:

Let bygone be bygone boss .
Up till tomorrow aregbesola is still controlling alimosho
No wonder he won our LG for tinubu on Feb 25th grin
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
hopexter:

Shut your mouth, Tinubu is their president and Alimosho has no business with PO.
Really? We shall repeat what we did on the 25th in Alimosho
Awa kii se odÄ™ . We'll never forget ambode
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kagawa10:
Sanwo olu, the best governor presently!
He's not.known here in Alimosho
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Felabrity:
They are going after the LGA they lost
There's gonna lose more this Sat
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
flokii:

Don't sleep o.. all the fine fine things Sanwo Olu and previous APC governors did is entering their eye.
They want to use Chinedu to flood Lagos with Innoson motors.. same sub-standard vehicles that were rejected by Anambra state government. Then they will pack all the BRT buses to Anambra and keep.

Someone said here that Ondo state governor's wife did something similar.. packed Ondo state government properties to Imo state.
Sanwoolu isn't popular here
.God bless Ambode who remembered us

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Kagawa10: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
He's not.known here in Alimosho

Will you keep quiet, OSU!

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by copyrites: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Ko se li da fu iporinlapaku irankiran e. Ofo lomaa se.

Every traitor in Yoruba land would be flushed out, including your ancestors claiming Lagosian

I am not claiming Lagosian. I don't want to be a Lagosian. cheesy I know my village and my village knows me. Omo ale! cheesy
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kagawa10:

Will you keep quiet, OSU!
Keep calling everyone osu. Yoruba lo ni Alimosho
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Kagawa10: 12:17am On Mar 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Keep calling everyone osu. Yoruba lo ni Alimosho

OSU alasusi, shut up!

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2023
Radiant01:

Let bygone be bygone boss .
Up till tomorrow aregbesola is still controlling alimosho
THE MAN CALLED AREGBESOLA HOLDING AMALA INSIDE RESTAURANT IN USA WHEN THE NIGERIA MAN APPROACH TO VIDEO HIM HE SAID WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME THE NIGERIA MAN SAID YOU'RE A CORRUPTED POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA SEE HOW YOU HOLD AMALA IF YOU WANT TO EAT AMALA IN NIGERIA SOMEONE MUST HOLD THE PLATE BUT HERE IN UNITED STATE NOBODY SEND ANY HELL POLITICIAN FROM NIGERIA 😜 YOU CAN SEE AREGBESOLA RUNNING UP AND DOWN INSIDE RESTAURANT
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by shegz24(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2023
press9jatv:
no one follow Aregbesola here. I trust Alimosho people. Dey don show Sanwo Olu shege. Sanwo Olu is a clueless goner

SanwoOlu will get most of his votes from Alimosho.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by shegz24(m): 6:43am On Mar 13, 2023
Aregbesola is lucky that Tinubu is forgiving; if na OBJ or Atiku forget it... you are done politically.

However, it is one of the 48 laws of power to turn enemies into allies but also dont ever fully trust a traitor.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by chinchum(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Aregbesola showed the level of his emotional intelligence with how he handled the osun 2022 election and fallout with Tinubu.

Tinubu will characteristically take him back and as part of 48 laws of power use him as a useful enemy. Aregbe will never take a major role than necessary. Obanikoro is also suffering from the same plight.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by press9jatv: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2023
shegz24:

SanwoOlu will get most of his votes from Alimosho.
😂 who will vote for him in Alimosho? Sanwo Olu is a stranger in Lagos State. Sanwo Olu is a clueless goner
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by shegz24(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 who will vote for him in Alimosho? Sanwo Olu is a stranger in Lagos State. Sanwo Olu is a clueless goner

The same people that voted for him the last time will vote for him again.

Many Yorubas that voted for Obi did so because of beef for Tinubu; those people have no issue with SanwoOlu plus, it is unwise to have your state government different from the federal government.

Also the tribalism of the Igbos after the election; talking about taking over Lagos as its a "no man's land" has rekindled the fire in the hearts of Yorubas in Lagos to support their own.
Many of those that would have voted LP will rather vote PDP now, if they still dnt vote APC.

Tinubu is the next president already so thinking you can hurt him by voting SanwoOlu out is just you shooting yourself in the foot.

Why do you think Aregbesola have suddenly joined the campaign for Sanwo?
He knows that its a futile effort warring against the next president.

Meanwhile even if he wanted to hurt Tinubu is it Gbadebo Chinedu that is still sucking breast that you think can tackle Tinubu?
After the elections, its no more about vote or emotional blackmail.. its about who knows how to strategize and play politics.

I mean it would have been a different case if Wike was Lagosian and the one contesting for LP ; that is some one that can give Tinubu a tough time as he gave Atiku; or as Tinubu himself gave OBJ.

Or even a person like Fayose or Ambode or even Obi.

Not one ajebo kid from US that cant even speak Yoruba neither is he known by the elites in Lagos; just ridding on Obi's waive which isnt even enough for Obi to achieve anything tangible with..

Someone that even Desmond Elliot understands politics and Lagos politics more than.
That is the person you want to use to tackle Tinubu with Federal power added?
Tinubu will sweep that one to one side like he doesnt exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.