Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) (35727 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jostoman:
March 18 is around the corner.

It's a good thing to do,as politics is about interest!
Ti a ba gbagbe Oro ana,.............
Chinedu,just don't worry yourself.
Sanwo-Olu for 2nd Term!

4 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by StreetFight: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol....even Tinubu can't sway the electorate.

Alimosho people have fallen in love with PO.
You abandoned them for about 16years and you are now coming to do what?

A kid that was 4 at the time is now 20years and unfortunately OBIdient

Just imagine if PO storms Alimosho for a Thank You Tour.Everywhere go scatter

The same PO that we just humiliated? You lost the election, you are still boasting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Tunedey0001(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

Oga, you didn’t vote for LP during the presidential election. No Dey disguise

I didn't vote any either
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Tunedey0001(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Olasty:

That is the mentality of a slave
A slave who loves his chain ready to take a bullet for his master

And who are you to tell me am a slave
The way you na dey rate una self
OSU

3 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aregbesola... Where was he all these while? Aregbe really rubbished APC in Alimosho

If I am Tinubu, I'll use my tenure to really frustrate life out of Aregbe. This is one of the major reasons APC lost Alimosho... His highhandedness was just too much

Even Yayi that only shows face during election did better than him... Considering Aregbe was a household name in Alimosho before now, I say a big shame to him

Tinubu should ensure he hands Alimosho over to someone else before Alimosho alone will start making APC loose election in Lagos state

6 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Radiant01:

Let bygone be bygone boss .
Up till tomorrow aregbesola is still controlling alimosho

Not true. Not true, Alimosho people still remember. I still repeat he's one of the MAIN reasons APC lost Alimosho... Tinubu will do himself a great deal to keep Aregbe very far from anything power, as Nigeria is far from Australia

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Tunedey0001(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sheggy13:

Exactly. I hope these senseless "woke up" Yorubas smell the coffee. The way they're going about the GRV campaign, you'll think he's campaigning to be governor of Anambra. That guy will destroy all traditional Yoruba institutions in Lagos if he accidentally emerges. He has made it obvious he aligns with his mother's side and is only Yoruba by name.

Though I know they've always been voting against SW/LAGOS during all election period.
Na yoruba go reason tinubu matter no be them go tell us after all he never govern any of their state.
I can't hate tinubu reason been Lagos is moving. No state beat am for west Africa here. And Lagos is moving forward.

State that need libration is SE not SW

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Gandrova: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:
The traitor and loser is at it again, coming to Alimoso to do what exactly? We allowed you to become 2 times commissioner for works in Lagos state, but you cornered the Alimosho structure and started arrogating power unnecessarily, you left to become governor of Osun state with our resources, became minister, and then stab Tinubu that made you achieve this feat.

Any Lagosian that follows you traitor will fail woefully, a shameless man who wanted to sneak back to Lagos after Tinubu won the election
He is a big time traitor with no single shame @ all. His thinking was Jagaban would be defeated

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Emeka from Enugu diehard Dancing senator supporter, I thought you should be campaigning for Jandor of PDP, why PDP in Osun, LP in Lagos?

Is it because Chinedu is of same blood with you
press9jatv:
Aregbesola dey deceive them and their godfather Tinubu. I hope you remember vividly when the put Aregbesola’s picture in the coffin ⚰️ . Never to be forgotten. Sanwo Olu ma lule niii.. that’s the slogan now in Alimosho LG. Aregbesola is just telling his fans in Alimosho to come out and exercise his franchise niiii. See Aregbesola loyalists and diehard supporters vowed to work against Tinubu and Sanwo Olu in March 18th governorship poll. It’s late now they are begging Aregbesola to come to their fold. It’s late already. Sanwo Olu will be heavily shamed and rejected in the poll .

5 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
NaijaMutant:

They have always been banking on Alimosho to win Lagos election.

Alimosho is now singing Elllu P 74 cheesy

True. During the collation of Lagos results, Alimosho was one of the last to be called. There was extreme confidence that APC votes in Alimosho will cover up all the places LP had won and give APC an edge.

As in, the confidence was overwhelming. You could then imagine the shock when Alimosho result was announced

If a semblance of that occurs during the governorship again, hmmmmmm

Unfortunately, Sanwo-Olu forgot Alimosho people during his first tenure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Gaabasky: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Is this man even have any shame in his dictionary? I was one of his biggest supporters n died hard fans but may God not us have someone like Rauf Aregbe as a friend.

Tinubu please don't allowed an ingrate Rauf to come closer to u. The guy is a very dangerous specie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by olamieseun(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
ORANMIYAN 1....
ALIMOSHO IS FOR APC

5 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by membranus: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Saturday 18th March will come, election will hold and Sanwo Olu will win.

Then we will have peace of mind from the LP Town Criers here on nairaland.

Or, their usual rant of rigging will now start, which we will largely ignore, or mock them for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by biina: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Many of us have not forgotten all the rigging that Ogbeni Rauf did for Tinubu in Alimosho to help him keep his hold on Lagos coffers
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by samz77: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol....even Tinubu can't sway the electorate.

Alimosho people have fallen in love with PO.
You abandoned them for about 16years and you are now coming to do what?

A kid that was 4 at the time is now 20years and unfortunately OBIdient

Just imagine if PO storms Alimosho for a Thank You Tour.Everywhere go scatter
. who is this ipob miscreant. your poor eastern state dey you no talk as u go proffer solution. u can see that u are a lost generation. get out of here , foolish man!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Jostoman: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bluntemperor:

It's a good thing to do,as politics is about interest!
Ti a ba gbagbe Oro ana,.............
Chinedu,just don't worry yourself.
Sanwo-Olu for 2nd Term!

mumu people whoever doesnt want their killing killing party called Apc is Chinedu to them.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
They must have given him a matching order...it's his fault APC lost Osun...to Adeleke which snowballed into Tinubu loosing Osun to Atiku...which also snowballed into all the issues at Lagos prior to election leading to Tinubu loosing Lagos...so trying to get into the incoming president's good grace is what I think all this is. If Osun went to Oyetola after Ekiti win...we won't even be here.

Even if Sanwo Olu wins Lagos, I won't trust a man like Aregbesola if I was Tinubu ever again. You work against your party should be ground for removal ...even the G5 Governors should face the same axe.

tinsel:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1634921981589209091?ref_src=twsrc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Aprocco: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Forget it, those days are gone, we shall uproot all the traitors in Yoruba land

Nah! In politics you win some and make compromises on the others. Dats why you see Asiwaju still rocking with Buhari, Osinbajo, El Rufai, Fashola, :etc despite their rocky past.

Politics is a game of numbers. Atiku+ Kwankwaso+ Obi > Tinubu
Same way Sanwo Olu + Aregbe > 10,000 Obidients difference in Lagos.

Even GRV is welcome. It's numbers, never lose track as Atiku did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Villa12(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tunedey0001:
The way Igbo carry this GRV for head will make me vote Sanwo olu.
The movement is as if they have an agenda.

I need good reason why Sanwo olu should be voted out.
2 of my cousins all voted for Obi but they are all voting Sanwo olu in governorship election. Presidential and governorship election don't go the same way

As for your question sir, they are voting out of emotions. They believed all LP candidate should win whether competent or not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by IranianSea: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
NaijaMutant:
Ellu P 74

That's all I care about grin grin grin
How far about that guy? I heard he is losing his followers in hundreds per day grin grin grin Andrewliver salt thing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Josephkabila12: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:
The traitor and loser is at it again, coming to Alimoso to do what exactly? We allowed you to become 2 times commissioner for works in Lagos state, but you cornered the Alimosho structure and started arrogating power unnecessarily, you left to become governor of Osun state with our resources, became minister, and then stab Tinubu that made you achieve this feat.

Any Lagosian that follows you traitor will fail woefully, a shameless man who wanted to sneak back to Lagos after Tinubu won the election
Brother please forgive him, he has already do the needful we should let it go. He's a changed man now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by saajus: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Trust me guys, if it's actually just a 10k vote difference, Sanwo-Olu won't be this desperate. He would believe a little bit of distruption would handle that difference. I even saw a video of him today at the entrance door of a Church greeting people.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Josephkabila12: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
timilehin007:
It's too late to apologize....in Timberlake's voice
badt guy you just mention one of my favorite artist Justin Timberlake

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
baylow85:

You will see the outcome on Saturday. Yorubas don't make mouth. I just pity those that are supporting LP blindly, cos of your hatred for the yorubas.
guyman suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Josephkabila12: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Redhot0007:
They have used fake/wuru wuru certificate to cage the Lagos dragon landlord. As it is now, he can't do anything. The rope is let loose and it is left for those that have been tied for a long time to free themselves. Lagosians, if you miss this golden opportunity, you will regret it for a long time.
tell that lies and deceit to ur likes
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Radiant01:

Let bygone be bygone boss .
Up till tomorrow aregbesola is still controlling alimosho
Which Alimosho is Aregbesola controlling?

Dey play...
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
That's how they gather to partition Lagos wealth while keep subjecting the true Lagosians to Abject poverty and turn Lagos Oba to mere political supporter and bullies.

Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Iamzik: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Tinubu is not God. Stop treating people as if they wouldn't have amounted to anything without Tinubu.

Tinubu also received endorsement of political heavyweights of his time before he emerged as governor. We don't hear any of those people shouting about how they "made" him

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by press9jatv: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Emeka from Enugu diehard Dancing senator supporter, I thought you should be campaigning for Jandor of PDP, why PDP in Osun, LP in Lagos?

Is it because Chinedu is of same blood with you
Aregbesola your boss never show support for Tinubu and Sanwo Olu in Lagos State. This is eye service joor. Sanwo Olu is a goner
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Charly68: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
If they lose Lagos ,they know they are finished.. better to burry their differences and win Lagos.. losing Lagos will be fatal to the entire Yoruba APC party members...It is Lagos that fund them when the going was tough..the election therein will be tough oo...!

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Sannitimmy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Baba Half-u-Sa is back grin

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by XAUBulls: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Enough of this pride, bitterness and minimising of the issues here.

Aregbesola is a political force in Ijesaland in Osun, and in Alimosho the biggest LGA in Lagos State and Asiwaju struggled or lost over there in the last election. Aregbe should be a part of the APC Lagos think-thank as a grassroots man.

Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu's victory is guaranteed if the hugely popular
Abdulrauf Aregbesola campaigns vigorously for him in Alimosho, now that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the President-elect with a guarantee that more robust developments will come to
Alimosho and other areas within the next 4 years.

I am pissed off with the fact that if
Alimosho is lost by APC to say
Jandor, then Sanwo-Olu who is a very brilliant technocrat, a banker, with attendance of ivy league universities in the U.S., and a 3-time
Commissioner in the Lagos State Government may not come back.

Tinubu is now the President-elect and an APC governorship win must be achieved to align Lagos with the APC-led Federal Government for rapid development.

Tinubu being a technocrat and former treasurer at ExxonMobil will perform very well by dismantling the inneficient structures holding the entire Nigeria down within 4 years, and Dangote Refinery in Ibeju
Lekki too will start in 2023, so with the prior part FG funding of the refinery, fuel and petrochemicals will be available to jumpstart the national economy and conserve foreign exchange. Insecurity will drop when the national economy grows. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away / Rail Commissioning: Nigerian React #thankyougej / Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.