Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) (35731 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

We all know he won online.
Won online and offline
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Allisgud: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Zincfingers:

There's no permanent friend or foe in this business. It's only permanent interest.
Eyes fully on the ball.

Welcome back prodigal son
no permanent foe in politics, no be for where wike and atiku dey o, abi atiku and obansajo
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Ttalk: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
brenister10:

Pele o, landlord Eko. Oya go and harass him in Alimosho if they born you well

We have since removed the rug under his feet.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by flokii: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tunedey0001:

I will surely do my research on this
And If found to be true
Omo I go drag am pass tiger generator

I think it has to do with buses for transport or something.. to convey school children but Madam first lady don convert them, carry dem like kaya go Imo.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by raskymonojendor: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
abimic:

A huge number of my friends that did not vote last time are coming out to vote this time, and they are voting Sanwo Olu.

I have some contacts in Ikoyi club, omo, they are rooting for Sanwo Olu.

Well, that aside, for me, I am for Sanwo Olu any day anytime even though I know he has some obvious flops, but the devil I know is better than an angel championed for me, who has never managed even a local government before.
Governoship and states house of assembly elections are local. Na ibile elections. All the candidates for state House of Assembly are well known locals in their immediate community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by THEMORALMEN: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanwo for alimosho na no go area.
But for agege??
Dat one na baeđź‘Ť
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by marv1: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aregbesola is nothing but a big time traitor and hypocrite. He should go and enjoy his largesse of 24 years in government states and federal. He can't continue like this . People are wise now. You can't be in government for ever .
Thief.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Desire4life: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
That is the way to go.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Oga you get pepper body. From all you've said, it's obvious you don't even know the root of these problem.

Yenyenyen, traitor!
I'm a die-hard Aregbesola and I'm also a traitor.
Una go just dey talk anyhow.

For your info, he wasn't even referring to Tinubu with "Won tun tin to ara o" in a campaign he held for mashood Adeoti.

What you don't understand is, that's Yoruba idiomatic expression which means, "They are scared"
Whoever know Aregbesola well will understand he uses this very well.

Secondly, why will he be referring to Tinubu in a campaign for Adeoti when the Election was between Adeoti and Oyetola?

He was directing the jab to Ilerioluwa camp and what it meant was "They're scared"

Safe us your braggadocios, there's nothing you can do to Aregbesola.
He also has who he controls.

Pele omo Tinubu, you love him more than us Aregbesola supporters.
Nonsensical
Ttalk:

Hey forget any realignment, a real omoluabi cannot come low to the point of throwing a derogatory comment on his leader, saying ' won tun ti nto ara' is way too low for Aregbe because he was decline the control of Osun structure, what about the structure of Alimosho he was controlling for a donkey years? Are there no leaders in those areas when he was gifted the control of the largest local government in Nigeria. Please tell Aregbe to keep off Lagos and Alimosho and go back to his state of Osun. Ingrate

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Ezmans: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ttalk:
The traitor and loser is at it again, coming to Alimoso to do what exactly? We allowed you to become 2 times commissioner for works in Lagos state, but you cornered the Alimosho structure and started arrogating power unnecessarily, you left to become governor of Osun state with our resources, became minister, and then stab Tinubu that made you achieve this feat.

Any Lagosian that follows you traitor will fail woefully, a shameless man who wanted to sneak back to Lagos after Tinubu won the election
he wants to serve as a minister under bat
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by baylow85: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
igwegeorgiano:
I laff in ishan. Obidients do put fire for apc yansh see as Dem dey zuzu. Too late joor
You will see the outcome on Saturday. Yorubas don't make mouth. I just pity those that are supporting LP blindly, cos of your hatred for the yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Jack500: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
NaijaMutant:

They have always been banking on Alimosho to win Lagos election.

Alimosho is now singing Elllu P 74 cheesy

I hope you don't start crying rigging, when Sanwo-olu win this Saturday?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Ezmans: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Radiant01:

Let bygone be bygone boss .
Up till tomorrow aregbesola is still controlling alimosho
controlling Abuja, osun, and allimosho
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tunedey0001:
The way Igbo carry this GRV for head will make me vote Sanwo olu.
The movement is as if they have an agenda.

I need good reason why Sanwo olu should be voted out.

Oga, you didn’t vote for LP during the presidential election. No Dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
flokii:

Don't sleep o.. all the fine fine things Sanwo Olu and previous APC governors did is entering their eye.
They want to use Chinedu to flood Lagos with Innoson motors.. same sub-standard vehicles that were rejected by Anambra state government. Then they will pack all the BRT buses to Anambra and keep.

Someone said here that Ondo state governor's wife did something similar.. packed Ondo state government properties to Imo state.

As the Ondo First Lady packed those properties to Imo state, go to the government house and remove her na! Hopeless urchin
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by livinbygrace: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Oga you get pepper body. From all you've said, it's obvious you don't even know the root of these problem.

Yenyenyen, traitor!
I'm a die-hard Aregbesola and I'm also a traitor.
Una go just dey talk anyhow.

For your info, he wasn't even referring to Tinubu with "Won tun tin to ara o" in a campaign he held for mashood Adeoti.

What you don't understand is, that's Yoruba idiomatic expression which means, "They are scared"
Whoever know Aregbesola well will understand he uses this very well.

Secondly, why will he be referring to Tinubu in a campaign for Adeoti when the Election was between Adeoti and Oyetola?

He was directing the jab to Ilerioluwa camp and what it meant is "They're scared"

Safe us your chestbeating, there's nothing you can do to Aregbesola.
He also has who he controls.

Pele omo Tinubu, you love him more than us Aregbesola supporters.
Nonsensical

Oga,i can see you like Aregbe so much,but its too late..No wonder he traveled to Saudi Arabia,few days to election because he knew Tinubu would win right?Oti Lo
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
abimic:

A huge number of my friends that did not vote last time are coming out to vote this time, and they are voting Sanwo Olu.

I have some contacts in Ikoyi club, omo, they are rooting for Sanwo Olu.

Well, that aside, for me, I am for Sanwo Olu any day anytime even though I know he has some obvious flops, but the devil I know is better than an angel championed for me, who has never managed even a local government before.

Why didn’t those your friends come out to vote for tinubu. When una wan lie, make una know say no be everybody be fool.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by theforemost: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
The idiot more doing eye service
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by wonder233: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
And he didn't beg him for the presidential? He didn't beg him for Osun where he was governor? So its lagos he then decides to "beg him" after winning the ultimate price which is the presidency? And all of a sudden, Aregbesola agrees to the begging? After refusing to be begged for the main price of presidential?
Bro, if you saw how Aregbesola jumped to shamelessly send congratulatory message to Tinubu after the elections, you will know he is the one begging to be accepted back.
awoo47:
he isn't proving loyalty...tinubu must've begged him
The reason apc lost osun was also because of rauf
Tinubu has an history of putting ppl with no political tactics in power, except that rauf is a seasoned politician...
If tinubu tried what he did to ambode with rauf, i'm sure he will cut off all his influence
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
harmonyglobal:

U mean Alimosho people or igbo people living in Alimosho.

So you are saying igbos are more than Yorubas in Alimosho?

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Olasty(f): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tunedey0001:

That is the mentality of a slave
A slave who loves his chain ready to take a bullet for his master
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Timmi: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
tinsel:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1634921981589209091?ref_src=twsrc

This man Aregbenonentity now wants to make himself relevant
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by flokii: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

As the Ondo First Lady packed those properties to Imo state, go to the government house and remove her na! Hopeless urchin

That's condescending to say the least.. such actions tell a lot about the kind of person she is and will indict the governor once searchlight beems on them.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by stuffs2002: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
awoo47:
he isn't proving loyalty...tinubu must've begged him
The reason apc lost osun was also because of rauf
Tinubu has an history of putting ppl with no political tactics in power, except that rauf is a seasoned politician...
If tinubu tried what he did to ambode with rauf, i'm sure he will cut off all his influence

Tinubu as president elect will beg Rauf for what exactly

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aregbe knows he has become irrelevant and his nemesis is going to catch up with him in the next 8 years. He messed up with his boss that does not forgive, forget but will not bite though. Musiliu Obanikoro betrayed Tinubu, today he’s back on his team but irrelevant. Same for Muiz Banire…
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Exactly. I hope these senseless "woke up" Yorubas smell the coffee. The way they're going about the GRV campaign, you'll think he's campaigning to be governor of Anambra. That guy will destroy all traditional Yoruba institutions in Lagos if he accidentally emerges. He has made it obvious he aligns with his mother's side and is only Yoruba by name.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by nurex01(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
press9jatv:
Aregbesola dey deceive them and their godfather Tinubu. I hope you remember vividly when the put Aregbesola’s picture in the coffin ⚰️ . Never to be forgotten. Sanwo Olu ma lule niii.. that’s the slogan now in Alimosho LG. Aregbesola is just telling his fans in Alimosho to come out and exercise his franchise niiii. See Aregbesola loyalists and diehard supporters vowed to work against Tinubu and Sanwo Olu in March 18th governorship poll. It’s late now they are begging Aregbesola to come to their fold. It’s late already. Sanwo Olu will be heavily shamed and rejected in the poll .
hmmn! Hmm!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by hush15: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
tinsel:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1634921981589209091?ref_src=twsrc

People should joke with these APC in Lagos o. They are fighting for their lives and how they have been cheating lagosians. Every sane lagosians dhould defend their votes o. INEC wan do magic again o.

When you see aregbesola in Lagos, know voilence dey sup o.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tunedey0001:

How true is this
It's a fact. School buses procured by Mimiko administration to commute students to government schools in Akure and Ondo were hijacked by that woman and taken to Imo state.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Kilometres: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Redhot0007:
They have used fake/wuru wuru certificate to cage the Lagos dragon landlord. As it is now, he can't do anything. The rope is let loose and it is left for those that have been tied for a long time to free themselves. Lagosians, if you miss this golden opportunity, you will regret it for a long time.

Which cage dem put your papa and your SE governors? Remove the speck in your eyes first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) by Injera(f): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
press9jatv:
Aregbesola dey deceive them and their godfather Tinubu. I hope you remember vividly when the put Aregbesola’s picture in the coffin ⚰️ . Never to be forgotten. Sanwo Olu ma lule niii.. that’s the slogan now in Alimosho LG. Aregbesola is just telling his fans in Alimosho to come out and exercise his franchise niiii. See Aregbesola loyalists and diehard supporters vowed to work against Tinubu and Sanwo Olu in March 18th governorship poll. It’s late now they are begging Aregbesola to come to their fold. It’s late already. Sanwo Olu will be heavily shamed and rejected in the poll .
By ibos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.