Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant (753 Views)

How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't think I have lived a full life this past 28 years. I feel I coulda shoulda gotten more out of life IMO. Everything seems stale. I feel bored often and don't seem to want to live a day longer like what's the point. No friends shit because I am broke. I am of little importance to my parents and community.

Worst still being a citizen of this inglorious nation at this point in time. Sometimes I feel like staging a violent protest that might take my life you know.. Would love the thrill and the fact I died for a noble cause.

Signing out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by budaatum: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
See how you blame just about everything else but yourself for "Everything seems stale". I bet you'd be far bored to "staging a violent protest that might take my life" too.

Get active doing something to cure your boredom, and everything might not seem as stale as you've allowed yourself to become.

If "signing out" is the root you wish to take, do it clean so we don't have to clean up after you please. But do know that thwt is not a noble cause nor path.

Goodlyhrt:
I don't think I have lived a full life this past 28 years. I feel I coulda shoulda gotten more out of life IMO. Everything seems stale. I feel bored often and don't seem to want to live a day longer like what's the point. No friends shit because I am broke. I am of little importance to my parents and community.

Worst still being a citizen of this inglorious nation at this point in time. Sometimes I feel like staging a violent protest that might take my life you know.. Would love the thrill and the fact I died for a noble cause.

Signing out

1 Like

Re: Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2023
What state and city do you based?

Goodlyhrt:

Signing out
Re: Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by Divoc19(f): 1:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Learn a lucrative hand work and thank your stars later

1 Like

Re: Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by siofra(f): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Well the disability doesn't stop you from typing. At least you can do remote work. Learn a skill.

1 Like

Re: Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2023
eDarlling:
What state and city do you based?

I am in Lagos
Re: Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
I am in Lagos

I will be visiting Lagos soon, and will want to meet with you.

Can I have your phone digit.?
Re: Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by Autobot05: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2023
What disability do you have?
Re: Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
This is my number sir 90*###*019

Good heart
Be patient and continue to endure. I will meet with you when i come to lag. You will be alright.
Re: Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2023
You can make money easily from your bedroom

Start by downloading Grindr

(1) (Reply)

Video: Hajia Bintu Advertises Her Juju Products And Ghanaians Aren’t Happy / I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man / I Just Love The Spirituality in France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.