Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Know You Are Emotionally Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are Emotionally Cheating (307 Views)

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / How You Know You Are Emotionally Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are Emotionally Cheating by LoveUdie: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
"It's not like I am having sex" some married people convince themselves as they get close to someone of the opposite gender. Here are signs that you are emotionally cheating.

1. You don't care about checking up on your spouse through out the day, but you have someone of the opposite gender who you care for

2. You don't mind whether your spouse comes home late or not because there is someone keeping you company on the phone

3. You compliment someone else of the opposite gender more than you compliment your spouse

4. You would rather protect the bond you have with someone of the opposite gender even if it hurts your spouse

5. You meet up with someone of the opposite gender to "catch up" and do all you can to make sure your spouse never finds out

6. You find it easy to lean on someone of the opposite gender and not your spouse

7. You are not bothered about having conversations with your spouse because you are busy chatting someone of the opposite gender

8. You long to meet up with that person of the opposite gender than to go home to your spouse

9. You think of sharing your good and bad news with someone else of the opposite gender

10. You stay with your spouse simply because of the title of marriage or because you have children together but another person excites you emotionally

11. You keep telling that someone else of the opposite gender "I wish I was married to you. You get me more than my spouse"

Because you are emotionally cheating, your marriage will not thrive since you are distracted. Then you will keep running to the one you are emotionally cheating with for comfort, while still in your marriage and eventually lose them both. Stay emotionally focused on your spouse, the one you are emotionally leaning on is attractive because you are investing time and effort in them. Invest time and effort in your spouse

© Akello Oliech and Dayan Masinde

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are Emotionally Cheating by esilove(m): 1:40am On Mar 13, 2023
This is great. You're a good researcher. Keep it up
Re: How To Know You Are Emotionally Cheating by Halogenabdul(m): 2:05am On Mar 13, 2023
G

(1) (Reply)

I Still Don't Get It / Unveiling The Gender Paradox: The Illusion Of Attraction Through Role Reversal / What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.