Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Still Don't Get It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Don't Get It (308 Views)

I Am Crushing On A Guy Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It / About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Still Don't Get It by Blupen969(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
I still don't get why pastors get to have everything all in the name of God, offering, tithe, first fruit, seed sowing, harvest sometimes 2nd offering all to one man because of say he be pastor?? haba make una try get sense nah help the real poor people, help that your neighbour that is sick and hungry, help those people that are in the hospital, help those beggers in the street, help your brothers and sisters, help your friend, pastor no deh give God anything because that your pastor self never see God before.......abeg make una open una third eyes see this thing deh way i deh see am

1 Like

Re: I Still Don't Get It by advanceDNA: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Blupen969:
I still don't get why pastors get to have everything all in the name of God, offering, tithe, first fruit, seed sowing, harvest sometimes 2nd offering all to one man because of say he be pastor?? haba make una try get sense nah help the real poor people, help that your neighbour that is sick and hungry, help those people that are in the hospital, help those beggers in the street, help your brothers and sisters, help your friend, pastor no deh give God anything because that your pastor self never see God before.......abeg make una open una third eyes see this thing deh way i deh see am

When last u do all these things you are telling others to do??
Re: I Still Don't Get It by Blupen969(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

When last u do all these things you are telling others to do??
Na me you deh question like that??

(1) (Reply)

Help / Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? / Are You Interested In Learning How To Generate Perfect Images From Ai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.