Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (831 Views)

/ / Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by tobby20: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
My laptop has issues with the screen , someone I lent broke the screen and I can’t ask the person to repair it , the person is a minor ,
Tho I had money in my bank Gt bank wipe 21k away from my account with no account transferred to . 10k twice
I just recently paying MG school fees , hence the remaining 21k in my account .
The laptop I’m using it to write project In school , also to read pdf and notes , also to learn programming and writing.
I just want my screen to be repaired anybody that can help pls
I’m male
I’m a student
Our school would resume in a week time
After state election
I can trade something pls

Re: by Carcholce: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2023
How much is it?
Re: by AskProf: 2:07am On Mar 13, 2023
tobby20:
My laptop has issues with the screen , someone I lent broke the screen and I can’t ask the person to repair it , the person is a minor ,
Tho I had money in my bank Gt bank wipe 21k away from my account with no account transferred to . 10k twice
I just recently paying MG school fees , hence the remaining 21k in my account .
The laptop I’m using it to write project In school , also to read pdf and notes , also to learn programming and writing.
I just want my screen to be repaired anybody that can help pls
I’m male
I’m a student
Our school would resume in a week time
After state election
I can trade something pls

Why in the 1st place would you give you laptop to a minor?
Re: by tobby20: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2023
Carcholce:
How much is it?
I asked they said it’s around 9 k or 10 k
I swr it’s because I’m broke
Re: by AniMcBen(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2023
tobby20:

I asked they said it’s around 9 k or 10 k
I swr it’s because I’m broke
I initially believed your story but saying that the screen could be fixed for 9-10k, I 'comment me reserve'.

1 Like

Re: by tobby20: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2023
AniMcBen:

I initially believed your story but saying that the screen could be fixed for 9-10k, I 'comment me reserve'.
I don’t know the price , But you can help me fix it if you are in Lagos , I don’t need cash , if you can assist me I’ll appreciatrle, because it would help me to be productive
Re: by AniMcBen(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2023
tobby20:

I don’t know the price , But you can help me fix it if you are in Lagos , I don’t need cash , if you can assist me I’ll appreciatrle, because it would help me to be productive
I'm not in Lagos. However, know that the price of that screen cannot be less than 17k (fairly used). So while looking for help, is better you know the level of help you're looking for.
Re: by Blupen(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Op let me tell you the bitter truth nobody will help you in nairaland
people wey been deh help people for nairaland mod don ban all of them......deh there deh play
Re: by Aklee4994(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Blupen:
people wey been deh help people for nairaland mod don ban all of them......deh there deh play
Exactly my view bruh 😎 and unfortunately Op is among those that make those people being ban...I should have mention a name that I think 💭 is been ban because of this op but I will never want to be a spoiler.

Note:there is a consequence for every action in life forget about this forum being faceless some people will never see an helper because of the sake that am cruising with someone important stuff he/she work hard to share here
Re: by tobby20: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
AniMcBen:

I'm not in Lagos. However, know that the price of that screen cannot be less than 17k (fairly used). So while looking for help, is better you know the level of help you're looking for.
It’s like its cheaper in ONIsha market
Re: by tobby20: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Aklee4994:
Exactly my view bruh 😎 and unfortunately Op is among those that make those people being ban...I should have mention a name that I think 💭 is been ban because of this op but I will never want to be a spoiler.

Note:there is a consequence for every action in life forget about this forum being faceless some people will never see an helper because of the sake that am cruising with someone important stuff he/she work hard to share here
Do you meditate
Please teach I want to use it to astral project
Re: by Aklee4994(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2023
tobby20:

Do you meditate
Please teach I want to use it to astral project
Yes,go to you tube and search for sadhguru meditation 🧘‍♀️
Re: by Blupen(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=Aklee4994 post=121700983]Exactly my view bruh
Re: by NobleSeed(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2023
literally you mean the ones way dey, na them dey collect them no dey gree give out? 😂 😂
Fath'er Christmas comes to mind 😂 😂
Blupen:
Re: by tobby20: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Aklee4994:
Yes,go to you tube and search for sadhguru meditation 🧘‍♀️
Most times I just do endless breathing nd
Get distracted and can’t concentrate .
I salute u people that can meditate for 10 minutes straight.
Re: by Blupen(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=NobleSeed post=121702493][color=#990000][b] literally you mean the ones way dey, na them dey collect them no dey gree give out?
Re: by tobby20: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
AniMcBen:

re you an engineer
Re: by Pikahol(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
AniMcBen:

this an old model Toshiba laptops, I think it won't be costly
Re: by Aklee4994(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
tobby20:

Most times I just do endless breathing nd
Get distracted and can’t concentrate .
I salute u people that can meditate for 10 minutes straight.
you will need a deep enormous sense of involvement and space of your own privacy then you can found solace in meditating 🧘‍♀️ about yourself
Re: by Rafiquie: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
I've been on Nairaland trying to gather help to fix my system too, I'm an aspiring graphic designer so losing my system screen is really a downwards movement. I hope you get the help you need.

(1) (Reply)

How We Become Our Parents And Our Children Become Us / Man Commands Car To Drive & Stop On Its Own With Chants (VIDEO) / What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.