Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes (43001 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by teeshet: 5:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Ishilove:
The CBN needs to make an official statement
doubting thomas. Go to hell

1 Like

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Coder2Client(m): 5:14am On Mar 13, 2023
So, Soludo is still the CBN governor?

We want to hear from the horse's mouth
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by chukwuibuipob: 5:16am On Mar 13, 2023
wink
princemillla:
Until I see official cbn or fg response before I will accept that note
u beta start collecting old naira b4 hunger wire u in that ikotun wey u dey

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by SmartPolician: 5:32am On Mar 13, 2023
airminem:
Emefiele the CBN governor is seriousvy bittered about BOLA AHMED TINUBU's victory.

Emefiele must serve jail, even though it is for the a day or the records.

The law will catch up with you.

You people are here cooking up SENSELESS conspiracy theories. Buhari has taken responsibility for this naira redesign policy, yet nobody blames him for it. Buhari didn't want Tinubu to buy votes and this move, believe it or not, somewhat achieved that.

Now that the presidential elections are over, I think the best bet is to release an official statement on Monday after the guber elections, directing banks to start accepting the old cash again, pending when they have printed enough new naira notes.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by princemillla(m): 5:33am On Mar 13, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
winku beta start collecting old naira b4 hunger wire u in that ikotun wey u dey

Lol no CBN UPDATE, NO OLD NOTE cheesy
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by oriedebe: 5:35am On Mar 13, 2023
So Emefiele no get mouth again, he is now deaf and dumb. He no get hand too wey he go take write?

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by thesicilian: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2023
As it turns out, emiefiele's plan was never to swap old notes for new ones, but to create an artificial scarcity of cash. If it was just about old notes, he would have made the new ones available. So no matter how we see it, his plans have succeeded.

But like everything else, actions have consequences. Now he has to answer for what he has done. He deserves to be sued and jailed for causing untold hardship on the citizens with his thoughtless, vindictive policy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by jaxxy(m): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Why is everybody talking for Cbn? undecided
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by femicyrus(m): 5:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Emefiele is enough reason why an Ipob should never become the president of any country; not even Biafra!

This country needs to thank God that obi is not the president elect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by onadana: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2023
airminem:
Emefiele the CBN governor is seriousvy bittered about BOLA AHMED TINUBU's victory.

Emefiele must serve jail, even though it is for the a day or the records.

The law will catch up with you.

I wonder how you people think.So till this moment you people think the CBN governor is acting on his own without the backing of the president or his cabinet.You need to take one drag to clear the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by tete7000(m): 5:59am On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari and Emefiele are shameless fools. The first time Buhari was kicked out of power, the people rejoiced, when he is leaving in May, people will rejoice more. It will be a sad end to his ambition to rule the country by all means even when he has nothing upstairs to offer the country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by treatise: 6:09am On Mar 13, 2023
naptu2:
The Lagos State Government

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php/?fbid=584161287075262
They should wait till after gubernatorial election; they have suddenly became advocates of the masses.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by veeberry(m): 6:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Seton you know?cbn is not a party to supreme court's judgement. Cbn can only act on the judgement if Fed gov advises her.
FreeStuffsNG:
He was served the Supreme Court judgement last week Friday. Except he wants to go to jail, he needs to comply.
Naira swap is over.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by treatise: 6:10am On Mar 13, 2023
tete7000:
Buhari and Emefiele are shameless fools. The first time Buhari was kicked out of power, the people rejoiced, when he is leaving in May, people will rejoice more. It will be a sad end to his ambition to rule the country by all means even when he has nothing upstairs to offer the country.
Same await Tinubu who's addicted to stealing people's will.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by BluntCrazeMan: 6:10am On Mar 13, 2023
naptu2:
Anambra New Media is the official Twitter account of the Anambra State Government.

Anambra State New Media@AnambraNewMedia

https://twitter.com/AnambraNewMedia/status/1635074485576667136

Is Soludo now the Governor of CBN??
Why is Soludo giving orders on-behalf of the CBN.??

There is one thing he said here, which is not in tune with the reality we found on ground..

1. That it is the Bank Tellers who should generate the CBN codes for depositing the old notes..
THE TRUTH IS; The Bank Tellers would tell the customers to generate the codes themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Jakama90(m): 6:13am On Mar 13, 2023
Are you the mouthpiece of Emefiele??
Please let's hear from the horses mouth. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by orisa37: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2023
SOS TO SOLUDO TO SAVE EMEFIELE.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by orisa37: 6:20am On Mar 13, 2023
TO EFCC:
EMEFIELE HAS AMASSED FOREX. HE NOW WANTS TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER.
AND SOLUDO IS SUPPORTING HIM.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by orisa37: 6:28am On Mar 13, 2023
WHAT CONCERNS SOLUDO?

OK. CAMEROON, BENIN AND NIGER REPUBLIC THAT IS WHERE NAIRA IS TOILET PAPER.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Kaytixy: 6:29am On Mar 13, 2023
God will punish Emefiele. Why he come out and make a broadcast just like he did when he mopped these currency. Idiot of a man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2023
How can Central bank has not passed any memo to that effect??,just dey play
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Tinsim: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2023
Please ask First Bank to return my 30000 naira to me. I sent 30k to Opay account and First Bank said the transfer was unsuccessful. I have been sending them messages online to send my cash back to me but they have refused.
Anyone who knows First bank should tell them to reverse my money immediately.
My account number is 2011941653.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by mrkia(m): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2023
Of course I know these unfortunate politicians are using our lives to play politics. Why can't Ezeowere come out by himself to say this because I know they will still deny this

1 Like

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by drololaaof: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2023
Soludo you are a past CBN governor, let Emefiele speak by himself on the issue .
There had been many controversies CBN approve ,CBN did not approve
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by freemanq(m): 6:39am On Mar 13, 2023
You won be cbn governor again? Ode
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by cunny88(m): 6:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Dear Soludo,

You are no longer the CBN Governor, allow Emefiele do the broadcast, concentrate on other issues disturbing your state.

Many thanks sir.
it's one of the issues disturbing his state, he should be concerned

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by okorogodwin4(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Shameless idiots are calling for Emefieles head while they celebrate the lankey albino sitting in aso villa like a pregnant dog I don't know why these ethnic bigots are blaming Emefiele for Buhari's failed policy just like pot calling kettle black

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Notable Assassinations Of African Leaders In History (photos) / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.