Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes (43006 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Alpharey: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Yet another one....

Until I hear from Buhari's and Emeifele's,I ain't collecting no shishi of the old notes from anybody..In fact,any passenger wey use the old naira note take pay me,it's either he/she faces the wrath of the gods or we go settle down tear each other better blow undecided

Hahaha, you go fight tire. You never shii shumting

1 Like

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Komu1048(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:

I really don't know what is wrong with some of you...

Is it that the Igbos torment you from childhood to adulthood?

Is it that you can't do anything meaningful with your life without mentioning the Igbos?

Why can't you say something meaningful without being a silly online tribal bigot?

Shame.

People needs to see igbos for who they are, they are the number one hypocrite in this world.

They have taken there lousy mouth to the social space deceiving ignorant Southerners and appearing as if they have solution jus coz they have ill gotten wealth that are only traceable to proceed from criminality are now the one deciding what is good or bad in our sane society

1 Like

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by pryme(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Dear Soludo,

You are no longer the CBN Governor, allow Emefiele do the broadcast, concentrate on other issues disturbing your state.

Many thanks sir.

Naira policy is disturbing his state,
God !
where do you people keep your brain

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Lightorder: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2023
So Emefiele is now vocally challenged and has spokesmen like Sanwolu and Soludo
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by themanderon: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2023
And the CBN are dumb to the point they needed a Soludo to tell us?
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by shegz24(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2023
People that thought they were doing Tinubu:
Emefiele
Buhari
Aregbesola,Osibanjo,Amaechi and the cabals
Lekki Nollywood celebrities
Obi and his minions
Atiku

People that suffered/casualties:
Nigerian masses
BankyW
Obi
Atiku
Emefiele's reputation
What's left of Buhari's reputation in the South

People that won:
Tinubu
Wike

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Spanki(f): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Soludo is now the governor of CBN Anambra branch

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜†
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Lithiumite: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Nelz7:
Dear Emefiele,

Its time to come down
You've fought a good fight
ur Boss who led u on all along betrayed u along d way.
That's a typical of this administration
It always flatter to decieve
Let it rest. Somehow, U did achieve something shaa as
Last pool election wasn't rigged at d polling unit.
U forced riggers to do a very bad Job of it.
To this I say a very Big thanks to you.
It is time to go unto other things.

Yours Faithfull
Obidient Nigerian

This was my post some time back

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Emola12(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Is it that you can't do anything meaningful with your life without mentioning the Igbos?

Why can't you say something meaningful without being a silly online tribal bigot?

Shame.
does the tribalism man get sense so
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by bdon123(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2023
naptu2:
The Lagos State Government

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php/?fbid=584161287075262
Sir do quick n leave Gbadebo seat....youngest incoming governor in Nigeria.LP is fpr d youths
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by chikason22(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:
So Emefiele is now tired of dealing with Tinubu who would soon be sworn in as his boss?

What about those who suffered with the hopes that this policy and its associated hardship will make Obi become President?

They are now lamenting about how they don't have transport fare to work, or how they can no longer buy food to eat.

They suffered dearly for their evil intentions.

They laboured in vain.
Sworn in with which mandate The one INEC gave him or the the he stole from the people's President. Shameless mandate thieves. Small shame una no get. Rigging out Labour party whim you said had no structure. Hahahahahaha. ThiΓ©fnubu is going no where. We didn't elect him. He's INEC select. So let INEC swear him in as their president. Thieves
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by treatise: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2023
tete7000:

Human beings can be so pathetic. They will struggle and kill to fulfil ambitions that will leave them in misery. Just look at Obasanjo, the chief letter writer of the world, he had all the opportunities in the world to stamp his name on the sand of time by doing right. Rather he scuttle it and later come back writing everyone else letters pretending to be wise when he is in fact has turned himself into a laughing stock.
Obasanjo is like a curse to humanity ; I don't reckon with that man. Same individual that wanted to go for third term if not for likes of Ken Nnamani and Ibrahim Matu. I will not forget to applaud him for facilitating GSM services and debt write-off. BIVAS would have been revolutionary.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Iretekhale(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2023
What is my own here, make una just they play. They play oooooo
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Ishilove: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2023
teeshet:
doubting thomas. Go to hell
Continue. I've been ignoring you, but the day I have your time, you will be given a very long ban so that you can rest
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by teeshet: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2023
Ishilove:

Continue. I've been ignoring you, but the day I have your time, you will be given a very long ban so that you can rest
is your father the owner of nairaland? who the fΓΉck are you?
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Ken4Christ: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Dear Soludo,

You are no longer the CBN Governor, allow Emefiele do the broadcast, concentrate on other issues disturbing your state.

Many thanks sir.

He is more sane than the CBN Governor who care less about us. God bless Soludo for this information.

Emefiele is swallowed up with an empty pride.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Donedeal1(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Rumor will still be a rumor

If he meant it

He would do the right

Things

Issue directives to the appropriate quarter.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by sageb: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2023
naptu2:
Anambra New Media is the official Twitter account of the Anambra State Government.

Anambra State New Media@AnambraNewMedia

https://twitter.com/AnambraNewMedia/status/1635074485576667136

Relief at last
The soludo solution
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by okoloto: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Is soludo the spokesperson for CBN. Let cbn not put Nigerian in policy gossip mood. Everyone is waiting for an official announcement from cbn if not if you collect the old naira note. You are on your own
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Consonance: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Emefiele will not go unpunished and those politicians who supported the evil monetary policy will be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by FreeStuffsNG: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2023
veeberry:
Seton you know?cbn is not a party to supreme court's judgement. Cbn can only act on the judgement if Fed gov advises her.
Smh. I am sure you do not know how these things work. Let me teach you,the CTC FG is served will be treated and minuted upon with a cover note to CBN (via his office) tthrough the CoS/SGF and Ministry of Justice directing compliance since the agency was mentioned outrightly in the judgement.
It is an agency of FG , that has been settled in a previous case.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Sholaco: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Are you CBN spoke person
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Elinosweet143(f): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2023
How come the state governors are now speaking on behalf of the cbn governor? Or is d cbn governor suddenly mute? Abi e dey fear. Nigerians now. Let him come and address us instead of cowering behind state governors. We knw say him mess up and we don overlook am so no be new thing
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by ogatboy(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Shame.

They are jealous. Despite all the constraints, they cannot still achieve half of what Igbos achieved. Bulding a whole region from N20. If na other tribes, they have to steal from national treasury
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Mylove55(f): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Adams098765:
Nigerian government ans Co are the most stupid people on earth, after all people went through because of the olde note, they now want we should just start using, like we are goats or what, is it the high charge from POS we suffered if you withdraw their charges alone came be someone's monthly payment, the queue at the bank, or the high transport fee, or what.
They must be mad.
you still voted for obi.diot that supported the policy for your suffering,
You hate tinubu for be against the suffering in nigeria
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Mylove55(f): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2023
chikason22:

Sworn in with which mandate The one INEC gave him or the the he stole from the people's President. Shameless mandate thieves. Small shame una no get. Rigging out Labour party whim you said had no structure. Hahahahahaha. ThiΓ©fnubu is going no where. We didn't elect him. He's INEC select. So let INEC swear him in as their president. Thieves
inec have already sworn in tinubu the day he was declared winner as president elect
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Jack500: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nelz7:
Dear Emefiele,

Its time to come down
You've fought a good fight
ur Boss who led u on all along betrayed u along d way.
That's a typical of this administration
It always flatter to decieve
Let it rest. Somehow, U did achieve something shaa as
Last pool election wasn't rigged at d polling unit.
U forced riggers to do a very bad Job of it.
To this I say a very Big thanks to you.
It is time to go unto other things.

Yours Faithfull
Obidient Nigerian

You are deluded
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by DonBenny77(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:
So Emefiele is now tired of dealing with Tinubu who would soon be sworn in as his boss?

What about those who suffered with the hopes that this policy and its associated hardship will make Obi become President?

They are now lamenting about how they don't have transport fare to work, or how they can no longer buy food to eat.

They suffered dearly for their evil intentions.

They laboured in vain.
Insecurity no dey respect political party oh!
E fit be your papa dem go kidnap tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.