Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes (43003 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by integrity16(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2023
When was that?
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by twinjake: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2023
This may be misleading! Here's is an allerged press releases by CBN.

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Criminals used billions of naira to process the new naira notes and the money is no where to be found...

If CBN and Federal government no bring out the new notes in trillions, na sorrow go destroy una family...

U shall all become unfortunate...

CBN governor and all Nigerian politicians, e no go better for all of una together!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Meliziz: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2023
It's apalling and the stupid mods are watching such orchestrated show of hatred last this long and continuing. Spiiiittss...
Playmaaker14:

I really don't know what is wrong with some of you...

Is it that the Igbos torment you from childhood to adulthood?

Is it that you can't do anything meaningful with your life without mentioning the Igbos?

Why can't you don't without being a silly online tribal bigot?

Shame.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Fearyourcreator: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:

I really don't know what is wrong with some of you...

Is it that the Igbos torment you from childhood to adulthood?

Is it that you can't do anything meaningful with your life without mentioning the Igbos?

Why can't you don't without being a silly online tribal bigot?

Shame.
Just the way most of you mention Tinubu for almost everything

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Injera(f): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Nelz7:
Dear Emefiele,

Its time to come down
You've fought a good fight
ur Boss who led u on all along betrayed u along d way.
That's a typical of this administration
It always falter to decieve
Let it rest. Somehow, U did achieve something shaa as
Last pool election wasn't rigged at d pooling unit.
U forced riggers to do a very bad Job of it.
To this I say a very Big thanks to you.
It is time to go unto other things.

Yours Faithfull
Obidient Nigerian
Flatter to deceive and polling. Correct for next time
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by IamAsiri: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Dear Soludo,

You are no longer the CBN Governor, allow Emefiele do the broadcast, concentrate on other issues disturbing your state.

Many thanks sir.

I tire o cool.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by lilhoodie(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Soludo the phone conversiation you had with the cbn governor is not enough to convience the people emiefele should make a public broadcast about it the same way buhari did thats what will resolve this issue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by greatman247(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Nelz7:
Dear Emefiele,

Its time to come down
You've fought a good fight
ur Boss who led u on all along betrayed u along d way.
That's a typical of this administration
It always falter to decieve
Let it rest. Somehow, U did achieve something shaa as
Last pool election wasn't rigged at d pooling unit.
U forced riggers to do a very bad Job of it.
To this I say a very Big thanks to you.
It is time to go unto other things.

Yours Faithfull
Obidient Nigerian

I'm so sure Emefiele and the FG will make an official announcement after the Governorship elections. I'm sure that's what they have been waiting for all along. And if the still refuse, supreme court will await APC at the court and pay the APC and FG back in their own coin

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by frankmoney(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Emiefele should come out and say it

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Gavranicd: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2023
airminem:
Emefiele the CBN governor is seriousvy bittered about BOLA AHMED TINUBU's victory.

Emefiele must serve jail, even though it is for the a day or the records.

The law will catch up with you.

He must is a stupid asshole
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by luluosas(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2023
God bless you. Same here. Old 500 and 1000 notes remain invalid here.
princemillla:
Until I see official cbn or fg response before I will accept that note
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Bahamas95(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2023
From day1 I knew the mumu policy would only affect the masses.

No policy in Nigeria has ever benefited the masses.....Only a fool would take these people serious. Even before the policy was made the targeted politicians already had the new notes in their houses already.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by onuman: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2023
naptu2:
Anambra New Media is the official Twitter account of the Anambra State Government.

Anambra State New Media@AnambraNewMedia

https://twitter.com/AnambraNewMedia/status/1635074485576667136

Oral communication on phone with the CBN gov is what you see as official and use it as tool to confront banks. You no sabi protocol. Written memo is the right thing man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by tete7000(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2023
treatise:

Same await Tinubu who's addicted to stealing people's will.

Human beings can be so pathetic. They will struggle and kill to fulfil ambitions that will leave them in misery. Just look at Obasanjo, the chief letter writer of the world, he had all the opportunities in the world to stamp his name on the sand of time by doing right. Rather he scuttle it and later come back writing everyone else letters pretending to be wise when he is in fact has turned himself into a laughing stock.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Donme2: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2023
CBN is probably waiting for buhari to tell him what to do otherwise he will have no say
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2023
This former Banker never spoke about Old naira notes. Election week he is speaking.

If the Governor was his Anambra brother he would have written a 40-page Epistle of how he is a hugu haga of Economics, quote all the cash-to-wealth ratios of 70 countries and remind that Nigeria is possibly on a keg.

I cannot vex for him sha. God bless him, his wife and children.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by kokoA(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Donme2:
CBN is probably waiting for buhari to tell him what to do otherwise he will have no say
Does that one have anything to say? undecided
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by remsonik(f): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2023
Lailai I no go collect am until emefiele speaks on it. Just deceiving us
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by amp01(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2023
ote author=airminem post=121694305]Emefiele the CBN governor is seriousvy bittered about BOLA AHMED TINUBU's victory.

The law will catch up with you.[/quote]

Is it Emefiele that gives the national broadcast that ban the old naira note?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Electrokco: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Until we hear from Mr president or CBN governor.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Tesie2003: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2023
Why is it so difficult for Emefiele/Buhari to come out publicly and address the nation on this Naira note issue? Why is Emefiele confirming the validity of Old Naira note to an individual? As for me, I will not accept the old notes until this is publicly addressed by either of Emefiele or PMB.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Isabi4lov: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2023
The CBM should make it an official statement
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by tonyshine01: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Is Soludo the CBN Governor or the Spokes Person for the CBN?
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by mechanics(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2023
But no official pronouncement from CBN.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Madups(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Godwin suppose go jail abi? But a know thug and drug baron suppose rule nigeria abi? Your lord and personal saviour tinubu will end in a disgraceful way know this and know peace.
airminem:
Emefiele the CBN governor is seriousvy bittered about BOLA AHMED TINUBU's victory.

The law will catch up with you.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Brushstrokes20: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Spot on! No lifeless animal in human skin and cohorts are above the laws of the land!
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Boyooosa(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2023
Where is the verified Twitter account
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Nuzo1(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2023
Ishilove:
The CBN needs to make an official statement

It’s a Buhari policy carried out by the CBN.

And so, until buhari gives the CBN the order to make a statement, CBN dare not.

Emefiele has no single power over this cashless policy. Why are Nigerians pretending as if they don’t know?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by majesticguy: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Tinsim:
Please ask First Bank to return my 30000 naira to me. I sent 30k to Opay account and First Bank said the transfer was unsuccessful. I have been sending them messages online to send my cash back to me but they have refused.
Anyone who knows First bank should tell them to reverse my money immediately.
My account number is 2011941653.

It's like you don't want to see that money again abi? Better leave online messages and go to their physical office and go resolve your problem.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Nelz7: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2023
greatman247:

I'm so sure Emefiele and the FG will make an official announcement after the Governorship elections. I'm sure that's what they have been waiting for all along. And if the still refuse, supreme court will await APC at the court and pay the APC and FG back in their own coin

But with d above laydown rules
Retailers should normalise using the old notes.
Since Bank now accepts it as deposit albeit small procedures. The thing is before people start going to banks for deposit will be a very very long thing.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by sinola(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2023
is soludo now the CBN governor?.....
i will not believe this news until i hear it from the mouth of Emefiele.
ONCE BITTEN, TWICE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.