Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes (43004 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Etranshub:
Lori iro... Accept old note at your own risk grin

Money wey I dey spend for Lagos Island. Most restaurants, soft drinks sellers and some mallams around my office are collecting it.
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Winnersunited: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Dear Soludo,

You are no longer the CBN Governor, allow Emefiele do the broadcast, concentrate on other issues disturbing your state.

Many thanks sir.
No. He is the new PRO of CBN .
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by naptu2: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin
https://www.nairaland.com/7609228/cbn-did-not-ask-banks

1 Like

Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by Nelz7: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lithiumite:

This was my post some time back

Would hv liked 👍 ur comment twice buh NL doesn't allow it.
Aptly analysed!
Re: Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes by ernestnyong: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Oga soludo what Nigerians are waiting for is either the CBN governor or the president announce it to the hearing of the public that's my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.