Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo (966 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Christmas Giveaway 3k For 20 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Pikahol(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2023
3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo

Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Quest7777: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2023
I see 5 insects. cool
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Odetokun3(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2023
That lemon is Phyllium giganteum

Phaenopharos Praying mantis on the right

Orchid mantis in the lower left

That green is Peruvian Shield Mantis

That brown is ghost martins

2 Likes

Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by duro4chang(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2023
I can see a praying mantis in brown color
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Holybwoy: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Pikahol:

Hymemopus coronatus
Phyllocrania paradoxa
Heterochaeta sp. Orientalis
Choeradodis sp.,
Phyllium sp.

Run me my check chief
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by HeartlessMan: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Pikahol:
Quest7777:
I see 5 insects. cool
Odetokun3:
That lemon is Phyllium giganteum

Praying mantis on the right

Orchid mantis in the lower left
duro4chang:
I can see a praying mantis in brown color
Holybwoy:

Hymemopus coronatus
Phyllocrania paradoxa
Heterochaeta sp. Orientalis
Choeradodis sp.,
Phyllium sp.

Run me my check chief

That's a stick insect not praying mantis.
Stick insect has no mandibles.

I quoted all of you so that you can't edit comment.
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Wawelexy(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2023
1. Phyllium gigateum
2. Hymenopus coronatus(walking flower mantis)
3. Pulchriphyllium bioculatum(green leaf insect)
4. Phyllium bioculatum
5. Gespenstschrecken(walking stick or stick insect)

How far, make I send aza? grin

1 Like

Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Foodqueen(f): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Who successfully the insect bawo?

3 Likes

Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by duro4chang(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2023
HeartlessMan:

That's a stick insect not praying mantis.
Stick insect has no mandibles.

I quoted all of you so that you can't edit comment.
All right
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Bahamas95(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2023
I don't even understand the question. undecided

Can't you just read what you typed carefully before posting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Here is the answer 1. Phyllium gigateum
2. Hymenopus coronatus ( walking flower mantis )
3. Pulchriphyllium bioculatum(green leaf insect )
4. Phyllium bioculatum and Gespenstschrecken (walking stick or stick insect .
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Delightsome2023: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Who successfully the insect bawo?
the English weak me I swear

1 Like

Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by NaijaCuzin: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Orchid Mantis

Deroplatyinae

Peruvian shield mantis (Choeradodis rhombicollis

Phaenopharos

Phyllium giganteum
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by tahir01(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pikahol:
Criminal
Return my 16k

Please no one I mean no one should trade with this person.
I contacted him yesterday to get Skrill which he said is available. After payment is one story to another. Phone switched off,what'sapp messages going through but no reply.
I don't want to conclude yet. So I will give him benefit of a doubt till evening to know if he Is a scammer or not.

Details
Oluwafemi Jeremiah
Palm pay
Nairaland username is Pikahol.

https://www.nairaland.com/7615950/exchange-ecurrency-funds-such-paypal
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Klass99(f): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by tahir01(m): 5:07am On Mar 25, 2023
Klass99:

Lmao cheesy. It looks like he is using part of your money to do 3k giveaway here. At the text in bold, decent and straightforward folks with integrity don't play this game.

Known and busted scammers on this forum usually play this game, it is part of their MO. The next step will be to block you on Whatsapp and bar your incoming calls.

It was 8:59pm when you posted this and said you will give him until evening to conclude if he is a scammer or not. Did you hear back from him? Did he return your calls, respond to your Whatsapp messages or create the skrill account you paid for?
Nah he never did.
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by Klass99(f): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo by ahnie: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2023
Klass99:

Sorry. Below is a link to another thread of a known scammer here, read page ten of the thread only to see how things started to play out in his life.

The summary - his child was sick for about 3-6 months, tied to a hospital bed because the scammer couldn't pay the hospital bills.

Hopefully karma will get all of them on behalf of those they scam.

https://www.nairaland.com/6019592/how-scammed-selfpaiid-nairaland/9#92322845
Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Mum,god,hero / Help With Wedding! / Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Your Kids With A Househelp/domestic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.