Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. (11155 Views)

How To Know If You're Being Scammed For Marriage / Selfpaiid You Are A Mad Man! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by hopefulLandlord: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2020
tot:

Okay cool
He likes you. don't "cool" him like that wink
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Elprima(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
MrReeseG:

On here, we've got @Wese90... Very reliable man.
I also trust @bobo65.

Much appreciated, sir. I'll check out
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
At this juncture, I HV to do more research on this bastard. The guy that has SARS friend hope u are ready to do your part

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
evuna:
How can I track this guy down. He is not the guy on his DP.

The police are already on it but they are too slow. He is not the owner of the the phone number. They are making progress but slowly. The account number was for fraud purposes. He knows that tracking him will be difficult because he is using the details of an innocent guy.

I'm exploring going spiritual but it may be too harsh.

My brother nothing is too harsh for someone that stole money from you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by ugofulfilled(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sweetness4:

Thank you very much.. I can come there for it.. I really appreciate.
Still be careful with your movements. Once bitten, twice shy

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sweetness4:

It was 4k so I priced it to 2k.. It's a fairly used one. Don't blame me.. We all make mistakes sometimes. I didn't know I thought it was real. I've reported him already.

You know what, just calm down and learn from your mistakes because you will be scammed again and again

If you had bought it for 2k, that means you will need minimum of 2.5k to recharge every month

That's by the way, anytime you see anything cheaper than the normal price online do the followings

Get to touch it, feel it and believe it before payment

Naija is on fire and every one is in financial distress

As for the go TV decorder for you and your family, honestly you don't need it for now because the cost of recharge is more expensive than the device itself

Leave your siblings to adjust the way they are, you will surely make it and have it in excess

As for the scammer, his joy and happiness will be scammed when and where he needs to be happy

His hard earn money will be a scammed at every point of his purchase in life

Just don't involve police for a paltry 2k, the police will end up hurting your feelings the more because they need to be mobilised to get him arrested, which means mobilisation fees will be bigger than the scammed amount

Just hand him over to God who knows how to pay back to people

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by castrol180(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
...this is a story which ends well. Sweetness4 God guide your steps as an honest and contented lady

And may that thief/scammer be nabbed soonest

Saheed69, for offering the young man (second victim) that kind hand, may you never know poverty in your life and you will be fruitful in life.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Qwaps: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
evuna:
How can I track this guy down. He is not the guy on his DP.

The police are already on it but they are too slow. He is not the owner of the the phone number. They are making progress but slowly. The account number was for fraud purposes. He knows that tracking him will be difficult because he is using the details of an innocent guy.

I'm exploring going spiritual but it may be too harsh.

Hahaha Mo fo o
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by bjprodint(f): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
castrol180:
...this is a story which ends well. Sweetness4 God guide your steps as an honest and contented lady

And may that thief/scammer be nabbed soonest

Saheed69, for offering the young man (second victim) that kind hand, may you never know poverty in your life and you will be fruitful in life.

amen!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Goldp5988(f): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
dollarnaira:

When ever som1 says " I can waybill anywhere" pls be suspicious. I chatted wit d guy (whatsapp pix : He n a lady as dp but now removed) and said his location was Sango ota Iyana joju. I told him my location and he said he will send it down. I suspected him bn fishy when i told him som1 will com pick it for me instead of sending it down. He registered newly and Price was ridiculous too.
Na so i end d conversation.

And we a busy shouting that our leaders are bad.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Lamzee(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
Sweet thread

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lamzee:
Sweet thread

I know right grin
I'm forever grateful.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
sweetness4 ! yo i have contact with this guy and he sent me 26k to get a creditcard from me last night with same acc and number. i just say i should know who is buying from me so i can make him witness to prove my business. and gbam na your tread i see
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
i have not sent him the cc duo cause i told him it will be available today. now am seen this tread. he be like say i go use him 26k do giveaway grin but he will label me a scammer up here too
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Pineapplelove: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Scamupdates:
i have not sent him the cc duo cause i told him it will be available today. now am seen this tread. he be like say i go use him 26k do giveaway grin but he will label me a scammer up here too
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Scamupdates:

The guy is a scammer. Please stay away from him ooo. He has scammed alot of people. You can give the money to charity.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by oldienavie: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Scamupdates:
This is exactly what is called karma, I think you should contact all the people he stole from on this thread and refund their money.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Pineapplelove: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sweetness4:

The guy is a scammer. Please stay away from him ooo. He has scammed alot of people. You can give the money to charity.
Sis abeg let allow Scamupdates do me too charity abeg
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Sweetness4:

i told him and he sald it not him. sent him the link to this tread and he was like condition made him do it. i told him i will refund who he scammed and use the rest for giveaway. then he video called me. i picked up and showed him what he wanted to buy buy i will not give him. he hanged up and send me a screenshot where he took the 26k loan from. then he called again and i picked and he showed his face with kids
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 20, 2022
you will feel pity for him with what i saw on video call. i cant use the word poverty his life his compromised . he got a kid at the hospital talked to the wife and she said the kid has been sick for 3-6 month now. with her hands tied to the bed sad i asked why and he sald he could not afford the bill. i got to see the receipt and also talked to the doctor at work. LSS i ended up sending him the cc with 60k for kid bill.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 20, 2022
he his currently in igobi hospital in ikorodu. if u still wanna find him his there. am out
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Swissli(f): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Scamupdates:
i told him and he sald it not him. sent him the link to this tread and he was like condition made him do it. i told him i will refund who he scammed and use the rest for giveaway. then he video called me. i picked up and showed him what he wanted to buy buy i will not give him. he hanged up and send me a screenshot where he took the 26k loan from. then he called again and i picked and he showed his face with kids
you are a kind man, God will reward you, I'm pleading if you could help me with anything to buy drugs to sustain my life, I'm currently battling for life
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Oizee(f): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Scamupdates:
you will feel pity for him with what i saw on video call. i cant use the word poverty his life his compromised . he got a kid at the hospital talked to the wife and she said the kid has been sick for 3-6 month now. with her hands tied to the bed sad i asked why and he sald he could not afford the bill. i got to see the receipt and also talked to the doctor at work. LSS i ended up sending him the cc with 60k for kid bill.
may God bless u for ur kindness.

Scammers are heartless and they are never remorseful, they don't care about the pains they inflict on others.

This thread is more than a year and this guy is still suffering, what's the essence of it? Receiving curses from heartbroken people?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by evuna: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Please I am begging you in the name of God, withhold his money oo. that guy scammed me. I have proof oo
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by AKEEMNAS(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
evuna:

He did same to me. I sent money to him for the gotv. He told me this morning that it is no longer available that he will refund me.

I am waiting till the end of today. I have many SARS friends who are looking for money. By the time he is tracked down. He will know that the scam was not worth it.

@evuna have you been able to get your money from him?

Were your SARS friends able to track him down?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by evuna: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
AKEEMNAS:

@evuna have you been able to get your money from him?

Were your SARS friends able to track him down?

Someone surprisingly sent me the money from here oo. That guy blocked me, made me to trust him and fooled me. I got my money from a good samaritan here but I want him to have a taste of his own medicine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Married My Brother / Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar / What It Feels Like To Come From A Broken Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.