Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married (1188 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mindlog:

For me it is not about the percentage but the perception itself. In saner climes, where you work would have been closed down for providing the setting for the thriving of teenage prostitution while those pedophiles would be cooling off behind bars by now when caught.

I must commend that it is noble to have the desire to have these adolescents skilled as a way of having them focused in life but we need to also focus on getting adults, be it male or female who sexually exploit adolescent boys and girls are being called out, arrested and prosecuted, then get their faces plastered across social media.

Even if a minor is a sexual deviant, the adult in the picture is the offender. That a 13 year old girl have had sex with all the men in the community, does not mean the judge would set free the man who was caught and arrested for having sex with her.

U're a very intelligent person. Kudos 2 u
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anunakeeh:

In as much as you are making a point.

What about the Male Gender? Because from my findings, They are much Worse than the Female Gender.

Take this to the Bank.
Pple that knw me knw that i've never been a fan of those who attack others because of gender. I knw how bad the system is and how it has affected family values nd i only made a statement base on my observation that i can never marry a girl whose mom disrespects her husband (the girl`s father) at will because she will treat me the same way her mom use to treat her dad but what baffles me is seeing many hypocrites on this forum attack me without asking to knw why i made such a statement. No matter how provoked i am u'll never see me abuse other pple's parent because of how i was brought up. My parent's marriage is 30+ plus yrs nd non of my paternal uncles have ever had divorced marriages that's why wen it comes to marriage my dad nd my uncles are my role models bco divorce isn't in our fam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Anunakeeh: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Pple that knw me knw that i've never been a fan of those who attack others because of gender. I knw how bad the system is and how it has affected family values nd i only made a statement base on my observation that i can never marry a girl whose mom disrespects her husband (the girl`s father) at will because she will treat me the same way her mom use to treat her dad but what baffles me is seeing many hypocrites on this forum attack me without asking to knw why i made such a statement. No matter how provoked i am u'll never see me abuse other pple's parent because of how i was brought up. My parent's marriage is 30+ plus yrs nd non of my paternal uncles have ever had divorced marriages that's why wen it comes to marriage my dad nd my uncles are my role models bco divorce isn't in our fam.

Yeah I get you.

The primary reason why you were attacked was because of your hasty generalization with regards to the female gender.

See I perfectly understand your assertion and most of the things currently going on in Nigeria except I want to feign ignorance. But I'do just prefer to sit on the Fence and observe the developments.

Most people are programmed not to hear or digest the Truth.
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anunakeeh:

In as much as you are making a point.

What about the Male Gender? Because from my findings, They are much Worse than the Female Gender.

Take this to the Bank.
Some started attacking my parent instead of me nd frm my observation i've concluded that those who are quick to attack other pple's parents instead of attacking the person involved are either products of bad parenting or very bad parent to their children. They think parenting the girl child is abt coming online to give fake motivational quotes.
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Anunakeeh: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Some started attacking my parent instead of me nd frm my observation i've concluded that those who are quick to attack other pple's parents instead of attacking the person involved are either products of bad parenting or very bad parent to their children. They think parenting the girl child is abt coming online to give fake motivational quotes.

See I am a Full Blooded Man.

But I hope you know it's mostly Men who usually corrupt the Female Gender.

Men are the Real Problems of the World. In any Society, If the Men can maintain decorum and get their Shiiiits together. Believe me the Female Gender will absolutely fall in Line. The Female Gender are not so difficult as some people potrays them. It is the Men who are very difficult to train.

What you are currently experiencing In Nigeria with regards to Most Female Gender Behavior is the reflection of the Behavior of their Men, I'm boldly saying It.

Imagine just a Man LOOTING the resources meant for thousands of people which Includes the Male and Female Gender. What do you think such thing will translate to? Besides How many Female Gender have you heard doing such thing?

I am a Man and I won't even hide It that, I don't like Most Nigerian Men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anunakeeh:

See I am a Full Blooded Man.

But I hope you know it's mostly Men who usually corrupt the Female Gender.

Men are the Real Problems of the World. In any Society, If the Men can maintain decorum and get their Shiiiits together. Believe me the Female Gender will absolutely fall in Line. The Female Gender are not so difficult as some people potrays them. It is the Men who is very difficult to train.

What you are experiencing In Nigeria with reagrds to Most Female Gender is the reflection of the Behavior of their Men. Imagine just a Man LOOTING the resources meant for thousands of people which Includes the Male and Female Gender. How many Female Gender have you heard doing such thing?

I am a Man and I won't even hide It that, I don't like Most Nigerian Men.
I don't think so. Do u think female politicians are not corrupt? Have u heard of Patricia Atte? Let's go back to the family, which of the parents is fun of hiding the child's bad behaviour?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Anunakeeh: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

I don't think so. Do u think female politicians are not corrupt? Have u heard of Patricia Atte? Let's go back to the family, which of the parents is fun of hiding the child's bad behaviour?

Lol you don't think so.

Okay compare the numbers of Male Politicians to the number of Female Politicians and submit your answer here.

Besides let's not drag this too much. The Current Naira Scarcity Punishment we are currently going through now.

I guess Buharee and Elefiele are Female Gender causing the Inhumane Treatment right?grin

I have experience LIFE way too much for anyone to tell me what is this or that. Hopefully someday when you attain some level of Consciousness. You will see the Pictures Clearly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Lol you don't think so.

Okay compare the numbers of Male Politicians to the number of Female Politicians and submit your answer here.

Besides let's not drag this too much. The Current Naira Scarcity Punishment we are currently going through now.

I guess Buharee and Elefiele are Female Gender causing the Inhumane Treatment right?grin

I have experience LIFE way too much for anyone to tell me what is this or that. Hopefully someday when you attain some level of Consciousness. You will see the Pictures Clearly.
Ur points are well noted bro. But the truth is that as a father i'll pay more attention to my children most especially the female ones because i've also seen things.
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Philgafauto: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
One of the reason i wanna be wealthy is because of issues like this. I wanna build a large skills acquisition centres where teenage boys nd girls can be trained so as 2b independent b4 the ages of 22. At least that will help them in some ways to be able to afford some of the things the old men may be promising them. I knw i made a mistake using the 90% analogy because i wanted to write 60% but i guess my fingers were faster than my brain.

Baba, na true you talk about the 90% stupidity of women. Do not let them browbeat you to withdraw the statement.

I dey gbadun your analysis from this corner.
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Philgafauto: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Don’t mind them. They are just angry you stated the bitter truth.

But I want you to stop giving attention to female issues. Just leave them alone. I used to worry about women a lot when I was younger and I then came into money and I bleeped a lot of them and I am now tired of their wahala and i have accepted them the way they are. I’m being disturbed to marry but I can’t see any sensible Nigerian girl to marry. Our women are too shallow and they cant really build with a man. During my fornication stage, i bleeped a lot of them and i found out they are empty.

Maybe its because right from my university days, i have never been lucky with women and i dont understand them. So i have largely given up on marriage or chasing any woman because it is serious hard work to chase a Nigerian woman—especially the educated ones. Nigeria being a failed country has affected a lot of people. But personally, i prefer Nigerian men to Nigerian women and i am not gay. It just takes a lot of patience to deal with Nigerian women and i dont have patience. You are correct that 90% of women are stupid. The remaining 10% that have sense are wise are not attractive.
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Philgafauto:

Baba, na true you talk about the 90% stupidity of women. Do not let them browbeat you to withdraw the statement.

I dey gbadun your analysis from this corner.
Thanks boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nieces Are Feeling Bored. / Is Love All In Marriage? / A Cry For Tondo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.