Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? (2152 Views)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Ikennablue(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
YourBestWriter:
There is this girl that has been so nice to me. She will always ask of Me. Even when my close friends abandoned Me, she was always there for me. But she is not so beautiful to behold, and she is not the type that offers sex so easily; even if you give her money.

There is also this other girl that looks just like Ayra star. She is also good, but sexually pervert in a good way lol.

Now I'm looking to get serious with one of them, but my body says the 2nd girl while my spirit dey tell me the 1st lady.
Listen to your body. When you die, you can listen to your spirit

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Intrepid01(m): 1:20am On Mar 14, 2023
YourBestWriter:
There is this girl that has been so nice to me. She will always ask of Me. Even when my close friends abandoned Me, she was always there for me. But she is not so beautiful to behold, and she is not the type that offers sex so easily; even if you give her money.

There is also this other girl that looks just like Ayra star. She is also good, but sexually pervert in a good way lol.

Now I'm looking to get serious with one of them, but my body says the 2nd girl while my spirit dey tell me the 1st lady.

Oga, marry the average looking babe. She’s a wife material and dey run the other one street. That’s what naija men are doing now. You marry an average looking but homely babe and dey play with those meant for the street.
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Newyorkitis(m): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Let's see her photograph...... You may be too picky. She might not be ugly as you say.
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Qatar2022: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2023
YourBestWriter:

My little advice is please follow your heart , if you follow your body one day that beauty you see in her will fade away and trouble will set in
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by YourBestWriter: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omoawoke:
Beauty matters

Some people derive inspiration from beauty.
A serene and beautiful environment, a beautiful face to wake up to in the morning

Yeah, you're right
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by YourBestWriter: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Blupen:
No beauty is better than peace of mind
do you want to enjoy a beautiful life or do you want to be with a beautiful wife??

I want both o lol grin
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by YourBestWriter: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You objectify women because your libido rules over you. What you can do is borrow commonsense this year and I mean polish your critical reasoning or logical thinking skills. You start from there first and then you can begin more properly processing your environment and life to better understand how best to go about your relationships with others around you. I recommend the book Being logical. But any other book on logical or critical reasoning will surely get you started in the right direction. undecided

Akuko undecided
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by YourBestWriter: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
Nothing will ever make me get married to an ugly wife no matter her good character. I am very selective when it comes to women. There're also pretty girls out there with good hearts. If ugly girl do shakara for me the thing dey pain me reach bone.....I don't even look at a girl twice if she isn't up to my taste. If you like næked completely for my front no level.

At least you would enjoy it while it lasts.

Lol
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by YourBestWriter: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Infolenka:
For the sake of your children and black people in general, please don't marry ugly girls. Ugly girls should be avoided at all cost.

Hahaha hahaha grin grin

You guys are funny aswear
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Blupen(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
YourBestWriter:

I want both o lol grin
I wish you the best lol
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Gafferde: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Marry both of em. cool grin
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by HellVictorinho7: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
whatever
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Just dey nack their kpekus wotowoto
Anyone way carry belle settle down with am

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Poor Man(photos) / Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? / My Younger Brother Greatest Surprise: His Girlfriend Was Not A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.