Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? (2151 Views)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by YourBestWriter: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
There is this girl that has been so nice to me. She will always ask of Me. Even when my close friends abandoned Me, she was always there for me. But she is not so beautiful to behold, and she is not the type that offers sex so easily; even if you give her money.

There is also this other girl that looks just like Ayra star. She is also good, but sexually pervert in a good way lol.

Now I'm looking to get serious with one of them, but my body says the 2nd girl while my spirit dey tell me the 1st lady.

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Omoawoke: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Beauty matters

Some people derive inspiration from beauty.
A serene and beautiful environment, a beautiful face to wake up to in the morning

12 Likes

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by udede(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
YourBestWriter:
There is this girl that has been so nice to me. She will always ask of Me. Even when my close friends abandoned Me, she was always there for me. But she is not so beautiful to behold, and she is not the type that offers sex so easily; even if you give her money.

There is also this other girl that looks just like Ayra star. She is also good, but sexually pervert in a good way lol.

Now I'm looking to get serious with one of them, but my body says the 2nd girl while my spirit dey tell me the 1st lady.
yes it is important but it not importanter or the importantest.

7 Likes

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by sulakishop(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Partially

3 Likes

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Blupen(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
No beauty is better than peace of mind
do you want to enjoy a beautiful life or do you want to be with a beautiful wife??

5 Likes

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Islandlady(f): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
I believe this Op has made his choice already, so I am sure he will not take any advise offered here undecided

But all I have to say is Beauty fades!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by marlow1962(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:
Beauty matters

A serene and beautiful environment, a beautiful face to wake up to in the morning
Thatโ€™s ryt, but after you don wake to a beautiful face for morning , remember say bills they to pay.

@op Marry the one wer u fit cope with.

8 Likes

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
YourBestWriter:
There is this girl that has been so nice to me. She will always ask of Me. Even when my close friends abandoned Me, she was always there for me. But she is not so beautiful to behold, and she is not the type that offers sex so easily; even if you give her money. There is also this other girl that looks just like Ayra star. She is also good, but sexually pervert in a good way lol. Now I'm looking to get serious with one of them, but my body says the 2nd girl while my spirit dey tell me the 1st lady.
You objectify women because your libido rules over you. What you can do is borrow commonsense this year and I mean polish your critical reasoning or logical thinking skills. You start from there first and then you can begin more properly processing your environment and life to better understand how best to go about your relationships with others around you. I recommend the book Being logical. But any other book on logical or critical reasoning will surely get you started in the right direction. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Bahamas95(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nothing will ever make me get married to an ugly wife no matter her good character. I am very selective when it comes to women. There're also pretty girls out there with good hearts. If ugly girl do shakara for me the thing dey pain me reach bone.....I don't even look at a girl twice if she isn't up to my taste. If you like nรฆked completely for my front no level.

Islandlady:
I believe this Op has made his choice already, so I am sure he will not take any advise offered here undecided

But all I have to say is Beauty fades!
At least you would enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Bluezy13(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Infolenka: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
For the sake of your children and black people in general, please don't marry ugly girls. Ugly girls should be avoided at all cost.

7 Likes

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
There is nothing needed when choosing a wife.... Women are a blessing to dis world, so men have no right whatsoever to dictate the kind of girl they need

Women are the ones who have that power kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Prudoh(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Blupen:
No beauty is better than peace of mind
do you want to enjoy a beautiful life or do you want to be with a beautiful wife??
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Prudoh(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Infolenka:
For the sake of your children and black people in general, please don't marry ugly girls. Ugly girls should be avoided at all cost.
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by GreatAchiever1: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
I think Proverbs 31:30 answers this your question.

3 Likes

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by ItisWell22(f): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Infolenka:

๐ŸŒš
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Pussyassasin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Make sure you weigh the pro's and con's of dating each girl before making a decision.
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Madups(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wetin be my own with that one? I cute so that one no be my business as far as say you never sell you destiny for egg and noddles.
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by rickleye: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Whomever you think is ugly will look like an angel to someone else.
You are not marrying the woman for me, your uncle or your parents. Since you have brought up beauty, you will have an Issue marrying someone who doesn't look beautiful to you. Just remember there is an Inner beauty as well.

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:
Beauty matters

Matter fire. Marry who you go give u peace of mind o.

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Theyโ€™ll all advise you to shun beauty but will eventually cheat with that beauty. Married men wey no dy let person rest. Smh
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Red02(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
There is nothing needed when choosing a wife.... Women are a blessing to dis world, so men have no right whatsoever to dictate the kind of girl they need

Catfish keep fooling yourself
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
If you feel HIV AIDS dey show for face then you can pick facial beauty above everything else
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by SmartGadgetz: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Pray Bruh
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Omoawoke: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Matter fire. Marry who you go give u peace of mind o.

what if beauty gives some people peace of mind.
Humans are different with different motivation and needs. Some people can't find happiness staying with someone unattractive to them. Someone like me, beauty is a prerequisite for me. There are many beautiful girls that are well mannered and doing well, so why should I shortchange myself and go for a girl I don't find attractive that may at the end still give me problem?

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by care4you: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Com'on shut up osiso...

Ugly girl..... this is the reason you're still single and frustrated...

Mumu..

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Telegram234(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
marry Girl 1, keep Girl 2 as Side chick. thank me later๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Likes

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Peskid147: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Beauty matters but care and rest of mind matter the most
Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Clinghton: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Physical appearance is important but a good character keeps a man.

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by EriMma1: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... All the men talking about peace of mind over beauty are deceiving you cos non of them will settle for an ugly girl. So do you

99% of men go after beauty. The ones that end up with ugly women are either trapped mistakenly with pregnancy or forced by their Church to marry the girl.

I remember one of my male colleague back then saying even if the girl is an ogbanje, he'll marry her like that provided she's beautiful. That is how much he detest ugly girls.

Op, follow your heart but this one you said the fine girl is a sex perve, na big red flag be that o.

1 Like

Re: Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife? by Karleb(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You objectify women because your libido rules over you. What you can do is borrow commonsense this year and I mean polish your critical reasoning or logical thinking skills. You start from there first and then you can begin more properly processing your environment and life to better understand how best to go about your relationships with others around you. I recommend the book Being logical. But any other book on logical or critical reasoning will surely get you started in the right direction. undecided

Guy, why you no dey ever make sense?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Football Betting Before It Kill Me (my Story) / My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me / A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.