Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. (4651 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Goodlady(f): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
That Man/Woman You are Dating to Marry Will Be Your Murderer if you do not Stop Now.If Such Statement is Made to you by a Spiritualist ..A Quick.Rejection statements would Follow Immediately ,"LOVE" Only sometimes is not Enough to take you through the Journey of Marriage.

If any Seer/ Spiritualist had Warned Demeji of the Impending Danger of Marrying Atinuke initially that his Heartrob will be his Murderer ,He would have Insulted ,Embarassed the Spiritualist
Statements like " How dare You say such Stupid things about the "LOVE OF MY LIFE "

If any Soothsayer had Vehemently Advised Adetoun that his Hubby Who was Once her Everything would be the one that would Strangle Her to Death ,Trust some Women ,She would have Rained Curses on Such " SPIRITUALIST ...Statements like...Prophets of Doom ,They Won't see Anything Good But Evil bla bla bla.

On the 13th of February ,Just a Day to Valentine day in the Year 2017.A Young Guy Consulted me with Two Females He is dating ,He was set to Marry ...

After an Honest and Deep Spiritual Investigations which ran into two days ,I do not Rush ,that is my Policy ,This has to do with Significant Life Decisions and Directions.
He gave me their Names
I told this Young ,Sir..I Mentioned the name of the one he should go for .

He Gave Reasons that He Prefers the Second one and not the one i Mentioned given reasons that She is a BSC Holder and has a Better Job ,The one I choose is an OND Holder ,a Teacher in a Private School Earning Less ,Moreso the One He Prefers Has An Uncle in Norway Willing to Help him Overseas.

Well I Bluntly Told Him what i saw is Terrible ,The near Future Can be so Disastrous,A sitaution whereby they will engage in a Misunderstanding and the end of it may results to Doom.

Well He left that day ,Called me on the 5th Day ,Offered Good amount of money to do all i can to Make sure all Future Evils are Averted .

Well i told Him Categorically that the Lady is not meant for him ,the other one with OND is for Peace and Long life .

He has the right to Choose.
Well ,He resorted to Prayers,Mountains Visitings ,Fasting etc .But i advised him more to Marry for Peace ,Contentments but he rather desire to Dig For Gold.

As I Type ,This Young Chap is in the Grave now .Dead ,He was Murdered By this Same Woman ,Just a Iittle Arguements ,I heard ,She went into the Kitchen Got a Knife and Thrust it into His Stomach and He died.

If you do not Belief in this .
There are Differents Matters like this
Click and Read.
Moral Lesson.
Only for the Wise .
Make Sure you carry out a Spiritual Investigation on that Man or Woman before you go so deep in Courtship,Dating finnaly Marrying Him or Her .

1 :Chris Ndukwe fatally stabbed Olamide to death in their Victory Park Estate in Lekki, Lagos

Click : https://www.nairaland.com/5944191/murder-suicide-pearl-academy-founder-stabbed

2:A woman in Benue state, Rachael Adetsav killed her husband, three children and then also took her own life.

Click and Read
https://www.nairaland.com/4827111/woman-kills-self-husband-three

3: Read 10 Most Gruesome Women that Killled their Husband .

Click and read
https://www.nairaland.com/5604604/10-nigerian-women-gruesomely-killed

4:List of Men that Gruesomely Mudered their Wives .

Click and Read
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/crime/eda034820acafe17f3ead39b6cf0dd47

Be Wise,Save Your Beutiful Life ,Save your Beutiful Plans .Marriage is not for Murder ,Death ,Stop Planning only for Wedding ,That is Just for a Day ..Plan for Marriage.

SPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATE THAT MAN OR WOMAN YOU ARE DATING BEFORE THE VEIL OF LOVE FULLY COVERS YOUR FACE .

IF YOU FAIL ,SHE MIGHT BE YOUR MUDERER ,SHE MIGHT ABANDONED YOU FOR ANOTHER MAN.YOU PUTS THE INNOCENTS CHILDREN IN SERIOUS PROBLEMS.

BE ADVISED

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE

Maybe you sef na future victim. Too many gin sipping scammers. Go n preach it to Seun. He get small money to throw on you for consults
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:08am On May 26, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Spirituals.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP .
Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Redoilbeta: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
That Man/Woman You are Dating to Marry Will Be Your Murderer if you do not Stop Now.If Such Statement is Made to you by a Spiritualist ..A Quick.Rejection statements would Follow Immediately ,"LOVE" Only sometimes is not Enough to take you through the Journey of Marriage.

If any Seer/ Spiritualist had Warned Demeji of the Impending Danger of Marrying Atinuke initially that his Heartrob will be his Murderer ,He would have Insulted ,Embarassed the Spiritualist
Statements like " How dare You say such Stupid things about the "LOVE OF MY LIFE "

If any Soothsayer had Vehemently Advised Adetoun that his Hubby Who was Once her Everything would be the one that would Strangle Her to Death ,Trust some Women ,She would have Rained Curses on Such " SPIRITUALIST ...Statements like...Prophets of Doom ,They Won't see Anything Good But Evil bla bla bla.

On the 13th of February ,Just a Day to Valentine day in the Year 2017.A Young Guy Consulted me with Two Females He is dating ,He was set to Marry ...

After an Honest and Deep Spiritual Investigations which ran into two days ,I do not Rush ,that is my Policy ,This has to do with Significant Life Decisions and Directions.
He gave me their Names
I told this Young ,Sir..I Mentioned the name of the one he should go for .

He Gave Reasons that He Prefers the Second one and not the one i Mentioned given reasons that She is a BSC Holder and has a Better Job ,The one I choose is an OND Holder ,a Teacher in a Private School Earning Less ,Moreso the One He Prefers Has An Uncle in Norway Willing to Help him Overseas.

Well I Bluntly Told Him what i saw is Terrible ,The near Future Can be so Disastrous,A sitaution whereby they will engage in a Misunderstanding and the end of it may results to Doom.

Well He left that day ,Called me on the 5th Day ,Offered Good amount of money to do all i can to Make sure all Future Evils are Averted .

Well i told Him Categorically that the Lady is not meant for him ,the other one with OND is for Peace and Long life .

He has the right to Choose.
Well ,He resorted to Prayers,Mountains Visitings ,Fasting etc .But i advised him more to Marry for Peace ,Contentments but he rather desire to Dig For Gold.

As I Type ,This Young Chap is in the Grave now .Dead ,He was Murdered By this Same Woman ,Just a Iittle Arguements ,I heard ,She went into the Kitchen Got a Knife and Thrust it into His Stomach and He died.

If you do not Belief in this .
There are Differents Matters like this
Click and Read.
Moral Lesson.
Only for the Wise .
Make Sure you carry out a Spiritual Investigation on that Man or Woman before you go so deep in Courtship,Dating finnaly Marrying Him or Her .

1 :Chris Ndukwe fatally stabbed Olamide to death in their Victory Park Estate in Lekki, Lagos

Click : https://www.nairaland.com/5944191/murder-suicide-pearl-academy-founder-stabbed

2:A woman in Benue state, Rachael Adetsav killed her husband, three children and then also took her own life.

Click and Read
https://www.nairaland.com/4827111/woman-kills-self-husband-three

3: Read 10 Most Gruesome Women that Killled their Husband .

Click and read
https://www.nairaland.com/5604604/10-nigerian-women-gruesomely-killed

4:List of Men that Gruesomely Mudered their Wives .

Click and Read
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/crime/eda034820acafe17f3ead39b6cf0dd47

Be Wise,Save Your Beutiful Life ,Save your Beutiful Plans .Marriage is not for Murder ,Death ,Stop Planning only for Wedding ,That is Just for a Day ..Plan for Marriage.

SPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATE THAT MAN OR WOMAN YOU ARE DATING BEFORE THE VEIL OF LOVE FULLY COVERS YOUR FACE .

IF YOU FAIL ,SHE MIGHT BE YOUR MUDERER ,SHE MIGHT ABANDONED YOU FOR ANOTHER MAN.YOU PUTS THE INNOCENTS CHILDREN IN SERIOUS PROBLEMS.

BE ADVISED

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE

Nice Piece , Marriage is becoming Terrible Experience rather than the Peaceful one it should be.

But how can one Avoid such Danger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry Someone That Bears The Same Surname As Yours? / Lovely Pictures Of Gay Love / I Almost Cried When I Saw This Pix. Kids Are Just Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.