Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady (628 Views)

I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady by DimGist1: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
A Nigerian lady identified as Ruth ha said that no amount of money is enough for her to consider dating internet fraudsters aka Yahoo Boys.

She took to her Twitter page and noted that she sees how they shower their girlfriends with gifts and money but that still won’t influence a change of mind.

Ruth stirred mixed reactions with her post as some stood in her defence while others said she was being pretentious.

Read more>> https://blissnaijaa..com/2023/03/i-can-never-date-yahoo-boy-despite-how.html
Re: I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
This one dey pretend jhare, money stops nonsense. Jiggle brand new 2020 Range keys for her front wether e no go rim you..

Abegi
Re: I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady by Pussyassasin(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yahoo boys have made "Love" look like a fools dream.
Girls no longer crush on guys, they now crush on keys.
Our girls have become experts in differentiating all the iPhones(these girls would make good snipers tbh).

When you approach the average Nigerian girl, she sizes you up to see if you meet her standards(this is obviously not a problem). Where the problem lies is them having unrealistic and atrocious expectations. The average girl wants to be approached by a guy using the latest apple device, and is adorned in designer wears.

How many of our brothers who are legit hustlers can meet up to this standard?

Our society is fuc*ed. We need to think deep, and start to question why stealing from people online has become a honourable "occupation".

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady by Rexxie234(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Abegi.! na today?
Re: I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady by marlow1962(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol, if you can’t beat them then join them.
If you can’t join them, then rest.

(1) (Reply)

Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed / 95-year-old Man 'marries Teenage Girl' In Abuja Community / Guys Know Your Diabetes Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.