Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? (35890 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by 30secs(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Bro, Abortion is very bad. Who the fvck are you to kill a developing baby 👶? You dey ment?
you're anti abortion but how many of the kids begging and roaming around your street have you helped?
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by XY01: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2023
30secs:
you're anti abortion but how many of the kids begging and roaming around your street have you helped?

Zero but it's normal to bring them into this world to suffer

And if you abort it, you'll burn In hell. Big joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Not To Do During The Lockdown / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Pictures From All Ebola Virus Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.