Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? (35915 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Adamsynox(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me
You will become the President-elect. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by BJanta: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Your wedding would be delayed until you die and join her in hell where you go do proper for better for worse .

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will go to Hell hereafter !!!

But for here na Nightmare go dey hunt you , dead babies chasing you all over the place grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by olisaEze(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Her family will make sure ayelala strikes ur manhood with chronic impotence and your mouth with incurable halitosis to keep the ladies away till you finally die alone of sufferhead! comprehendé?? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Quality20(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
U gonna suffer a lot of negative consequences
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by thisisit: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Her spirit will come for you
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Prechgold1180(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U will rot in jail u mis*rable fool*sh us*less good-for-nothing Nigerian man angry angry angry angry

Why are u diving raw wen u know u are not ready to be a father? Why are u just dis wretch*d mis*rable and us*less? undecided

Nigerian men are Just Us*less........all of them angry angry angry angry angry angry

Gues your father is also useless

Oh ur brothers are useless

Jeez I forgot ur husband is also useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Reinamaria(f): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

I guess yes

How do you feel now that you have agreed to kill your child?

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by 12345baba(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
U die too
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by favour32(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
If e happen, government go lodge you for five star hotel for many years.
You go dey eat choice food except beans.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by BJanta: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

She has gone for it but yet to pick up my call since 6pm I pray nothing happens

Just prepare for what your mind is telling you, then prepare to go prison, die there and join your woman in hell.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Agunesinjaweola: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing will happen to you provided you're not a Biafra Sympathiser and have prayed for forgiveness !!!
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Father254: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be
Keep consoling yourself. If she survives this , you will hate her within months.
Bitter truth vou won't marry her.

She may end up cursing you.
No forget this notice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by BJanta: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

She has gone for it but yet to pick up my call since 6pm I pray nothing happens

Shay dead bodi dey answer call?
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by jattopeter(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dont be naive , have you paid her bride prize?
Blackhacker:

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by crystalpapers(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
You don enter problem wey be say na only God fit save you.

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
You are free without your consent, but you will rotten in prison with your Consent
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by nolywe(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Olosho go fake pragnancy for you come dey demand money for abortion from you...I had this experience last 10yrs ago...My response..." I don't support abortion...have the baby for me"...Next 3 days...the mugu confessed she was just pulling my legs...I lol and promised not to pull her skirts again...

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by UbaGwele: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me

Lolzzzz. Are you really asking this? Please go to a certified hospital for proper counseling and advice. Abortion itself is illegal in Nigeria. So na double wahala for you

4 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Gerard28: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

I guess yes

Bro.. Avoid finding yourself in this situation again in your entire life and ask for Mercy from God for what you guys have just done, if she did it.

Truth is Truth. Truth will NEVER become a lie.

Abortion is MURDER. and it becomes more painful in this case where the baby can't even defend himself. Completely defenseless..

Imagine killing a Baby..

No one is perfect but then Murder is a whole new level of "Different"

So please work for better..

Much Love ❤

6 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nigeria will happen to you...
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
In some customs you would be forced to marry the dead body of the girl. That’s what I know and on top of that you will be arrested and prosecuted for Being an accessory to murder since you aided her to do and abortion which is illegal in Nigeria. So you have at least 3 problems to deal with
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by GoodCane: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

I guess yes

You're a mu*mu man. When we advice you guys to always use condom, una go dey mumu. Oga what happened to using condom? U don go kill innocent Pekin because of your careless fvck

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by CallmeTrinity: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

Is she dead yet ? Let us know so I can attend the funeral and drink her beer.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by ITbomb(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
You should marry her, then do her burial rite , the foetus buried different from the mother and you have peace
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Bladesociety: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will die too😭😭😭
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by baylow85: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
Kuje straight..
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by yawehoverall: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dies
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by mono26: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
from my experience in life, pls never never try such. That mightuotbe d only baby Gor is bringing to your life unknowingly. Finally you be jailed for life if things go bad. author=Blackhacker post=121715102]

She has gone for it but yet to pick up my call since 6pm I pray nothing happens [/quote]
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by SolicitorLawyer: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
You may end up in the prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Not To Do During The Lockdown / Thunder Strikes Woman To Death In Ohafia, Abia - Facebook User / Pictures From All Ebola Virus Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.