Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? (35913 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by able20(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me
If your girlfriend is dead you go to prison first for 10 years, then later the judges will ask the spirit of your girlfriend if she agreed to the deal

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by drphantom: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me

You become complicit in her death.

Abortions are illegal in Nigeria.

You can end up in jail for second degree murder or manslaughter at the very least

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by EnterpriseMan: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

Nothing will happen to you, it was consensual. All you have to do is pray..

And next time, Get lots of after morning pills, they're not that expensive. Better than the alternative (getting her pregnant constantly).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by ChiefSupplier55(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Why wll you even think of doing abortion at the first place

If it my relation jst die becuse me my self will kill you if I find out

buy building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by onatisi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
you will go ahead and impregnate another lady , marry her and life goes on
Blackhacker:
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by LZAA: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
This stupid myth about girls dying during abortion needs to stop
Go to a professional clinic and a well trained doctor will evacuate the foetus with minimal stress
All these hair gel you no sabi say dem dey use aborted foetus for am
Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Moh99: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
Both of you will go to hell fire straight.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by rickleye: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Was the abortion legal or recommended by a physician then no. But if not, then you would be an accomplice to homicide ( Involuntary accomplice to manslaughter )
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by zakkxx: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
She will be in hell waiting for u but if u repent genuinely God will forgive u!
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by rickleye: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=drphantom post=121735380]

You become complicit in her death.

Abortions are illegal in Nigeria.

You can end up in jail for second degree murder or manslaughter at the very least[/quote

He isnt the one doing the abortion - So maybe involuntary manslaughter.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by skelewu404(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

She has gone for it but yet to pick up my call since 6pm I pray nothing happens
go n buy blue clothing material
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by RedPilChurchBoy: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
After cụmming like a pro you agree to commit murder cry

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by AyobamiIsaac12: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
You'll spend time behind bars smiley
I don't support abortion sha
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by mayorkent(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Annoying fact be say even as she come back now , you go still day nut am without.

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by NairalanderFrom(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Firstly, this topic was to be under the crime sec.
Then again, if she had died...
You for see nollywood live in hd.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Father254: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Delightsome2023:
no dey deceive yourself that curse shit no dey work

My brother thank God for your life.
My Chinese girl and naija girl cry for me and later finished me as I left them go marry my wife.

E no easy for me. Until I I called them one by one before things normalised.
Thank God they have all married with children.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Olumeme: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will go to prison.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by fredoooooo: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Life goes on ... grin
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by chigo245: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
For some side you will get married to her first b4 her funeral
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by UYEMDO35(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
I feel your pains and worries but next time try and use protection. I won't dare try such anymore.... that's how my ex brought someone else pregnancy for me to abort and I willingly gave her money to carryout the abortion and after the abortion was successful, I got to find out that d pregnancy was not actually mine.... I was really heartbroken.

I even went on dry fasting and prayed when she went for d abortion.

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Both of you will land in hell shocked
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by toprealman: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
Keep the baby, endure the shame or whatever. That baby will bring you great joy later.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Elxandre(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

I guess yes
If you like don't use condoms in the future.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

There are advantages though, you get to stay Rent free, permanent clothing, eat free meals.
In prison

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Gaabasky: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Abortion is illegal in Nigeria so u and your doctor are going to die by hanging
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by pagorino(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Have you heard of kiri kiri before?
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Charly68: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
GOVT WILL CHARGE YOU FOR MANSLAUGHER ...GO AND GOOGLE THE PUNISHMENT FOR SUCH AN OFFENCE UNDER NIGERIA LAW
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by FireUpNow(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
You should be arrested for consenting the killing of an unborn child and mother. You sabi fvck but you nor sabi take care of a pregnant woman and the unborn child
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Yogibro: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fvck around and find out
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by moneyissweet(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will go to jail for a very long time, and then when you finish your jail sentence you will pay her bride price and marry her dead body.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by NiceClean: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wherever she goes you too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thunder Strikes Woman To Death In Ohafia, Abia - Facebook User / Pictures From All Ebola Virus Updates / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.