Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? (35903 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by koladata(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
lol
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me

You would be in legal trobule potentially, as it means you helped her procure the abortion, especially as abortion is illegal.

My friend, go and meet your girlfriend's father and start talking about how you will pay her brideprice now. Better go with some sane elders from your side.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Stanweezy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will go to heaven alive
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by letitrainnow(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Die too
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Kreddy: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
what will happen to your girlfriend if you die while having sex with her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me

U will rot in jail u mis*rable fool*sh us*less good-for-nothing Nigerian man angry angry angry angry

Why are u diving raw wen u know u are not ready to be a father? Why are u just dis wretch*d mis*rable and us*less? undecided

Nigerian men are Just Us*less........all of them angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:
You will go to prison

Which prison.. was he the one that carried out the abortion? The doctor or whoever performed the operation is the one to be held liable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by IranianSea: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
Put it in written, both of you signed.make a video proof too. She die or alife, you're a free man for life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by stagger: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will be held liable and face criminal charges.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by eroticecstasy: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

She has gone for it but yet to pick up my call since 6pm I pray nothing happens

If you didn't go with her . . ... .
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Skillsnigeria: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Isabi4lov: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be

What's the difference undecided
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be

cheesy

Oga, you don't like that girl.

If you loved her, you won't have gotten her pregnant when both of you are not ready for it. Use condom, contraceptives, you people no hear.

Anyway, we don talk our own.

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by MFORC(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
You go first collect better panel beating then kuje maximum prison go follow.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by dapsoneh: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will follow her ni
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by ednut1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Accomplice to murder
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by THURAFTERNOON: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guy this your question bah…. Many Dey inside the situation oh. Don’t wish for hit… #person wen no get girlfriend get peace of mind#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by HisChild86: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
With this question, you don't deserve a girlfriend. You are too selfish to have one

4 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Gerard28: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:
You will go to prison

And Hell afterwards grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by id4sho(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Accomplice
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Cantonese: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
You have get one pack of sniper to join her immediately otherwise na life jail be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Olam09(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
You're a goner..

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Gbraintalks13(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

If she is your wife to be the. You shouldn’t have go ahead to do abortion I.e you don’t love her

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Faposky95: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Always keep the baby...they later become the only one you truly cherish....they become great

Trust me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by danhans(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

If you are considering this bro just forget it this might be the only child you might have in your life time.it might be difficult now but you will enjoy it later

4 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Isabi4lov: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
If you like preach from now till tomorrow, people will still do what's in their mind , what happened to using protection or abstinence.

I pray nothing happens to her , we ladies are the ones at the receiving end , we should apply common sense , I'm not even talking of wisdom, just common sense when it comes to relationship matters .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Righteousness2(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

You become a murderer.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by obembet(f): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

I think the best people to ask this question is her parents... And I hope she's the only child and her dad is a SAN

5 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by tctrills: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
You would need a lawyer.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by victorVIC1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
If you won't advise your daughter to do an abortion then why should you agree with someone else's daughter to do one. Don't start what you can't finish.

4 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by jibrilELsudan: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
YOU DON TAKE ABORTION TAKE KILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND ABI?

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by 2pak(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
You are a murderer of two being ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Not To Do During The Lockdown / Thunder Strikes Woman To Death In Ohafia, Abia - Facebook User / Pictures From All Ebola Virus Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.