Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy (40993 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stanweezy:

Before moving to Abuja I spent alot of time in east especially Umuahia, my tailor is Yoruba man and the house he reside is his the shop is his

Travel outside your state and see what is happening, u can't spend all ur life in your state and know what is happening outside just like the rest of you

Igbos travel alot that's why u see them everywhere

i have traveled to more than fifteen state in nigeria, i have stayed in more than six states for at least one year , 3 of them in the north. only in Lagos i see Igbo claiming no mans land, they are very quiet and non aggressive especially in the northern states. but the picture is different in lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pleasant01:

Is that the reason why they calling Lagos a no man's land?

Drop a video of who called Lagos a no man's land

You Yorubas are just tribalistic bunch

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Omodua(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.
Stop your rubbish rant. Which Host?

If you don't Igbo in Lagos,then let's peacefully divide. We can't be in one country and there is segregation.

Alloy Ejimakor is right!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by pacificom: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
Yoruba is the most Tribalistic ethnic group in the history of Nigeria.

They want Igbos to go, yet they want One Nigeria.

What type of Tribe is this
I don't know the yardstick by which you tag Yoruba's to be tribalistic, but I can tell you that Yoruba's are the most welcoming and hospitable people. There has never been any violent discrimination against other tribes living among us. Compare to the past violent clash in Kaduna against minorities and some part of the north. Igbo man can come to Lagos, make his money, buy land and even have a street named after him. How many Segun Ajayi or funmilayo shogunle street do you have in the east? If Yoruba's are playing wise and being conservative of their geo-political region, people should not brand them to be tribalistic.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Lightorder: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yaradua won election, nobody was asked to leave North, Buhari won and nobody was asked to leave north. Yorubas don win , dem never swear in o , every Igbo should leave Lagos. Sanwolu need to be kicked out fast

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by HardBishop: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
youngtizzy1:
You are very stupid to say this.
Let's see what's going to end you since u don't have sense, shebi Na wàhálà you want, u go see am

Don't forget yorubas leave in the east. If you kill igbos in west, aba and onitsha boys won't hesitate to kill yorubas for east.
Becareful of what you wish for. Igbos are very aggressive in action in killings and they don't care.
Let a hausa man explain to you what happened in the north

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Stanweezy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

i have traveled to more than fifteen state in nigeria, i have stayed in more than six states for at least one year , 3 of them in the north. only in Lagos i see Igbo claiming no mans land, they are very quiet and non aggressive especially in the northern states. but the picture is different in lagos

Any Igbo man or nọn Yoruba that said Lagos is no man's land is only been mischievous,

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by reddingtonblack: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
drizslim:
Them forget Igbo's contribute at least 34% of the nations GDP

Igbos are majorly importers so how ??

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
gimakon:

All these , a runt like you scribble here is because a tribe chose competency over a criminalised fellow whose names ring bell not for Felony, but for a crime which he committed in the past, and what have you, hence , you as a person (Who i believe you are mature) would come on social media to scribble absolute nonsense. You plan on running a family (If you do not have one.) And this is all you can offer?

Let me ask you one simple question, I believe you are over 30, in few years you would be 40, if not 40+ , a simple question I want to ask you is this, are you not tired of suffering? What has Tinubu The igbo tribe did not vote got to do with Sending the igbos out of Lagos?

You are just not with your head. Most of you think If the Igbos leave , it would be derailing for them. Innoson as well as several Igbos now build automobile and what have you in the east, so does several other companies spring up there. Issue of Seaport is the main thing the Igbos are here in Lagos , remove it, I wonder what they are here doing with you.

Hatred will drown you. I pity you honestly.
Competency or you chose labour party? How did they screen candidates before they were allowed to buy tickets? A known criminal even got elected as a senator in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Shouldn't this be directed at you

I'm coRnfused.

dont be my friend, the statement is for people who want out of nigeria, not for one nigeria people

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Omodua(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.
Stop your rubbish rant. Which Host?

If you don't Igbo in Lagos,then let's peacefully divide. We can't be in one country and there is segregation. Unabashed hate.

Alloy Ejimakor is right!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Iamzik: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
Yoruba is the most Tribalistic ethnic group in the history of Nigeria.

They want Igbos to go, yet they want One Nigeria.

What type of Tribe is this

Nobody wants one Nigeria my brother

Everyone will go their separate ways laslas

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Cantonese: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
flokii:
Igbos will leave Lagos sooner or later..

You can't continue disrespecting your host and want to feel relaxed.. If you are too wise, go back to alaigbo and be bossing your kiths and kins around.

You guys obviously haven't learnt anything from the civil war.. I wonder how Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a Black Scorpion would be feeling had it been he was still alive. Igbos don turn hydra with 7 heads wey no gree die for Yorubaland.

You deserve to be called a very big idiot and a total fool.

That your red yam head must resemble that of an agama lizard.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

Drop a video of who called Lagos a no man's land

You Yorubas are just tribalistic bunch
Guess you've been absent from nairaland and other social media platforms for long

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by arcis: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
gimakon:

All these , a runt like you scribble here is because a tribe chose competency over a criminalised fellow whose names ring bell not for Felony, but for a crime which he committed in the past, and what have you, hence , you as a person (Who i believe you are mature) would come on social media to scribble absolute nonsense. You plan on running a family (If you do not have one.) And this is all you can offer?

Let me ask you one simple question, I believe you are over 30, in few years you would be 40, if not 40+ , a simple question I want to ask you is this, are you not tired of suffering? What has Tinubu The igbo tribe did not vote got to do with Sending the igbos out of Lagos?

You are just not with your head. Most of you think If the Igbos leave , it would be derailing for them. Innoson as well as several Igbos now build automobile and what have you in the east, so does several other companies spring up there. Issue of Seaport is the main thing the Igbos are here in Lagos , remove it, I wonder what they are here doing with you.

Hatred will drown you. I pity you honestly.

Thank God you now have Innoson and other big big companies spring up in Syeast, You guys should go..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by YorubaRonuuu(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Antiurchins:

what else should Igbos do appease Yoruba bigots are they clothing and feeding us, are we not paying taxes and levies?
apparently most of the igbo's spread all over the west and not after doing some illicit stuffs to get money and then pretend they're working real hard to achieve their goals. Paying levies or tax doesn't mean they should start stylishly trying to claim what is not theirs, I hope the yoruba's take this serious before they start saying Lagos belong to the igbo's because that's their plans to dominate most places

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by stevups(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
I was talking about Tinubu some months ago, a close friend who happens to be Igbo just Attacked mercilessly without obvious reasons...

Habba, Sogun laye ni!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

Drop a video where Igbos are claiming no man's land in Lagos

Yorubas are just tribalistic bunch

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Ogaonos: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
arcis:

You be mumu, and you think Niger Delta is part of South East abi..Keep day dreaming..

Igbo must leave Lagos after this election. They have overstayed. Let them go back to their states and region. These states need development..Useless set of people. Can you guys try this in Kaduna or Kano or even in PH? We shall deal with you at the appropriate time.
ph has igbos tribe called ikwerre .all this tribal bigotry will only grow the need to open port in rivers ,akwa ibom nd put trains to their neighbouring state which is imo nd abia
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by adebayosun02: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why always crying foul over what is not yours?

Moreso, i hope someday soon Adebowale Ikechukwu Ademola will become Governor of Enugu State and Bashir Ikenga Babangida will become the Governor of Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Antiurchins:

he sent destitute away from Lagos.
the will send you back to ekiti because you are constituting nuisance in Lagos
So did heaven fall? Thought you said know one can send anybody away from Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Germanjoe(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
ghiloman28:
Who is telling you to leave respect the land that all don’t feel because you own business and all you can do anyhow. Am a Lagosian if I go to ibadan which is same yoruba region I will respect their culture not to talk of going to east or North.

Igbos are the reason why South Africans,Ghana are attacking Nigerians they loose thier sense once given little chance.
Na only igbos dey travel?they ban u from travel.lets call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Flier: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:
I'm a Yoruba but in my next life, I'll be an igbo. Yoruba is the problem of this country, highly betrayal people we are. Remove yourubas from Nigeria, Nigeria will be great. Epe ti mo Yoruba, onijekuje ti po ju ninu wa
Ori e ko pe rara
Go to Anambra and tell them it's no man's land if they won't send you away immediately,you have to leave the house the moment you disrespect the landlord.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
arcis:

Thank God you now have Innoson and other big big companies spring up in Syeast, You guys should go..

If they have not started Leaving. You talk like they would die if they Leave Lagos.
#Spits#

Swerve abeg!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Godfullsam(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
riverbird:

Senselessness kill you there😆

Are you pained that you are called Biafrans.

What happened to 'Biafra or death'?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
apparently most of the igbo's spread all over the west and not after doing some illicit stuffs to get money and then pretend they're working real hard to achieve their goals. Paying levies or tax doesn't mean they should start stylishly trying to claim what is not theirs, I hope the yoruba's take this serious before they start saying Lagos belong to the igbo's because that's their plans to dominate most places

Drop a video where Igbos are claiming Lagos

Tribalistic bunch
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Omodua(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Blame Nnamdi Azikiwe

Thanks for the reminiscences.

We should blame Zik for Nigeria's problems.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Iamzik: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:
Tribal Gang, Tribal Gang

If una no want one Nigeria, why una no fit just sit down, and divide in PEACE

One Nigeria, bet you say, "this TRIBE man must go back to his VILLAGE"

shoooo

If you talk say make this person go back their village, then be BOLD ENOUGH TO SUPPORT A DATE FOR REFERNDUM

We will not use INEC ooo, because their bVAS, get AS e be angry

When is the date for National referendum

#REFERENDUM

Even if Nigeria let Biafra go today, many Igbos will not leave Lagos. Nigeria is too interdependent to divide just like that. It will take generations
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by flokii: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:
gbenu e soun. Omo Yoruba ni mi, sugbon mi o kin se onijekuje. Yoruba in isooro orile ede yiii. Epe ti basorun gaa se fun won to mo won.

O ma to k'ogbon.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by GeneralPula: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Victimization don start. Their usual style..

You called Ilu-awori a No Man’s land and you expect them to be convenient with such unfortunate statement?

The statement has brought up a lot of issues..

That Yoruba are liberal doesn’t mean you should disrespect them..

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stanweezy:

Any Igbo man or nọn Yoruba that said Lagos is no man's land is only been mischievous,

the affront is what is part of what is breeding resentment in lag currently. there are other tribes in lag , even non nigerans , yet there is no problem with them, its only the igbos that are causing friction.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) / AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.