Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy (40986 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pleasant01:

Strangers who think they can impose their wish and have their way in Yorubaland

So they don't have right in Nigeria to vote their choice except what Tinubu says.

IDIOTS

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by emmnprince(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
God1000:
Too bad

Seeing Igbos and Yorubas fighting each other makes me sick, there's division everywhere in Nigeria today, even among minorities

Tribalism is a big problem in Nigeria, we still have a long way to go, nigerians still vote along ethnic and religious lines

This is why I like Rwanda

I thank God for giving me a good heart not to hate anyone, forget my political affiliation

My brother the matter just tire me when I see, hear or read things like this. We are humans. We didn't choose our individual tribes just as we didn't choose to become a citizen of Nigeria by birth ehn!

If it is not religion issue, na tribe, if no be tribe, na political party, if no be political party, na . . .

This is likened as racism, xenophobia, and the likes that brings division and usher in untold pain and this is disheartening!

We became humans before these things!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
BAZ001:
They don’t want Igbo’s to leave Lagos, they want Igbo’s to vote for APC alone grin grin grin

😆
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Indifferent12:

Lol, keep deceiving yourself.

Do u think chevron will remain in lagos if niger delta is no longer part of Nigeria?

Answer that question, thats just one example.
And after that ? Petroleum industry is the only thing that will be missing...and don't forget ondo is also an oil producing state

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
Yoruba is the most Tribalistic ethnic group in the history of Nigeria.

They want Igbos to go, yet they want One Nigeria.

What type of Tribe is this
they don't want one nigeria, they want the oil and the oil money...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Ntipia: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.

Idiot you don't sell your house and lands to someone and dictate for the person what to do with it.
Even foolish you that is talking is not from Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by ZombieSlayer1: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

You guys don't accommodate others in your states.
The major issue you guys have is you hardly leave your region, you stay in your enclave and digest thrash spewed by others like you who don't leave their enclave.

Travel and get enlightened.
My former landlord was a Yoruba man from Osun state. He's currently building another block of flats here in Owerri.
The biggest provision store in my street is owned by a yoruba woman
1 of my neighbors is a Yoruba young man. He's a civil engineer who was living in Akure before he moved to Owerri 2 years ago for a project and refused to go back after the project. He said his biggest projects since his career have been in Owerri. He just completed a hotel project last year.
1 of my mechanics is a Yoruba man
The licensing office lady who helps me renew my cars' papers is Yoruba. She and her entire family live in Owerri.
Out of 5 vets who treat my dogs, 4 are Yorubas. In fact, the vet and pet food/accessories business in Owerri is dominated by Yorubas.
The electrician who did the wiring of 1 of my houses is Yoruba.

All these are your tribesmen doing great in Igboland, Owerri to be precise, and these are the ones I can remember. If my landlord remained in Osun state he wont be collecting 700k annually as house rent. You need to travel and learn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

So they don't have right in Nigeria to vote their choice except what Tinubu says.

IDIOTS

The way some Yorubas are senseless ehhh.....you will think they are cursed 😂

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by joe1309: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy Ejimakor

Aloy Ejimakor, a Nigerian lawyer has condemned the hostility meted out to Igbos in Lagos by other Nigerians who claim they want a united Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Ejimakor wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1635177977356091394?t=86TxUmCI1imzgUcs4FAltg&s=19
but you guys will not allow other tribes to thrive in the southeast, Igbos don't believe in one Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Lifestone(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:
I'm a Yoruba but in my next life, I'll be an igbo. Yoruba is the problem of this country, highly betrayal people we are. Remove yourubas from Nigeria, Nigeria will be great. Epe ti mo Yoruba, onijekuje ti po ju ninu wa
Na you Epe mo, no bi me and you. I m a proud Yoruba man and will come back next life as one if there's anything like that. I wont question your choice, you must never abuse Yoruba race again.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Lionstep: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
I don't know if the owner of this site Will see this but ......the bitter truth remains that nairaland is far gone, it is now a bitter tribal land, I came across this beautiful forum as far back as 2005 or 2006 and I started following from literature thread it's was something to behold those days, I really wish I could turn back the hands of clock back again 😊, pls do something I really have a lot of good memories about this site.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Dottormentor: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
This fraudster again. Why not warn ur Igbo brothers and sisters to watch their tongues
And can u come to my land and tell me is no mans land ? Are u all mad ni? Ka coolu fun gbogbo yin.

Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy Ejimakor

Aloy Ejimakor, a Nigerian lawyer has condemned the hostility meted out to Igbos in Lagos by other Nigerians who claim they want a united Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Ejimakor wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1635177977356091394?t=86TxUmCI1imzgUcs4FAltg&s=19

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:
Tribal Gang, Tribal Gang

If una no want one Nigeria, why una no fit just sit down, and divide in PEACE

One Nigeria, bet you say, "this TRIBE man must go back to his VILLAGE"

shoooo

If you talk say make this person go back their village, then be BOLD ENOUGH TO SUPPORT A DATE FOR REFERNDUM

We will not use INEC ooo, because their bVAS, get AS e be angry

When is the date for National referendum

#REFERENDUM

tell lawmakers from your region to start the process at the red chamber first, then watch if others will counter them. Your elite from politicians to traditional rulers and religious leader should openly campaign for referendum with their full chest , then we will take una seriuos

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by BJanta: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Must Ibos live in Lagos to have one Nigeria? The way these people think ,you never see wisdom in their thinking. They reason unintelligenly . Let everyone leave his city ,town, hamlet, and village and relocate to Lagos then ,so that we can have one Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by stuffs2002: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
onuman:
Those guys who regard Lagos as a city of an ethnic group must be crazy upstairs.

Lagos, like London is a cosmopolitan city inhabited by many ethnic groups who are Lagosians.
An Asian won London's highly competitive Office of Mayor, and is now the Mayor of London.
Earlier, Boris Johnson with ancestral roots in Turkey won London's Mayoral seat, and from where he became UK's Prime Minister.

Did Boris Johnson insult the British?
Did the Asian insult London people like the way Chinedu Rodes-Vivor has been insulting Yorubas?

Chinedu Gbadebo openly supports IPOB and has continually attack Yorubas on social media

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbos are Biafrans, not Nigerians. Wanting one Nigeria does not mean they want igbos their state.

Senselessness kill you there😆

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by PDJT: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
azikiweironsi:
No one is asking igbos to leave Lagos but mind your business, put your mouth where it should be, stop meddling with your host affairs. Let there be decorum in your over Sabi. Afterall, you are not the only ethnic group in Lagos.
Do all these and see peace.

-Who is hosting who, in una "one Nigeria"?

-Yes, Ndi-Igbo sabi pass una, that's the reason for your hatred. Sorry, we can't help it - We pass una. Simples.

-All your hatred laced with envy is because of our success, even a 1st year psychology student can figure that one out.

-Go and recreate Lagos success in Ibadan, or Ogbomosho then we will take you lots serious.

-On average and at individual level; none of my yorroba associates is of any benefit to me. Na me de help them. At the society's level, there is nothing that yoro people have that Ndi-Igbo will ever be envious of. That's a fact! Is it your women? 😆🤣

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Kvngsman97(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]FOR YOUR PRINTING JOBS,FRAMES,CUSTOMIZED MUG CUPS AND SHIRTS,THROW PILLOWS,PHONE POUCH,JOTTERS AND PAPER BAGS,DM 07065799404 ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 07049234809 AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by okoroemeka(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
flokii:
Igbos will leave Lagos sooner or later..

You can't continue disrespecting your host and want to feel relaxed.. If you are too wise, go back to alaigbo and be bossing your kiths and kins around.

You guys obviously haven't learnt anything from the civil war.. I wonder how Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a Black Scorpion would be feeling had it been he was still alive. Igbos don turn hydra with 7 heads wey no gree die for Yorubaland.
what we learnt from the civil war is too make something out of nothing,many Igbo entrepreneurs came to Lagos with just bathroom slippas and polythene bag but they succeeded and filled in swamps to build houses and business despite the 20 pound policy after the war,we learnt that war is not only fought with guns but also economic freedom is also an act of victory

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by MaliCampus: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
slimmoney:
and the same IGBOS you are trying to defend here are the ones shouting "Lagos is a no man's land", so what do u make out of that statement?
Baba Ibadan please go back to Oyo and stop claiming Lagos,are you not proud of your state? Why is every Yoruba claiming Lagos?
Lagos remains No man's land that is why Amotekun was kicked out from it.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
riverbird:

As in they should not vote Thier choice candidate or not vote at all because they are not Nigerians right?, Your brain is for reasoning so please make use of it

No, they are free to vote their choice but not Stoke up the polity, inciting people unnecessarily. Bashing and condemning people who also want to choose their choice. Where is democracy then?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.

Is Lagos not part of Nigeria
Is Igbos not Nigerians
Don't Igbos have right to live in any part of Nigeria
Don't Igbos have right to vote their choice during election.

You Yorubas are just tribalistic and IDIOTS

Simple

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by sukkot: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
leanonme82:
You are calling peoples identity and heritage as 'no mans land' and expect open teeth.

You are singing drums of war and dont expect war.

Are u stupid or just playing stupid?!!! What sort of disrespectful tribe is this??!!!

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Alaigbopress: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
leanonme82:
You are calling peoples identity and heritage as 'no mans land' and expect open teeth.

You are singing drums of war and dont expect war.

Are u stupid or just playing stupid?!!! What sort of disrespectful tribe is this??!!!

The problem is that even the Real Lagosians are not complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

IDIOTS
Already making it about Tinubu...see I don't love tinubu or belong to APC ... just don't get this obsession about Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by shugamummy: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
See this must still being bigoted. Which land is foreign land again? Before you answer check the topic again. Mumu

thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

Tommorow when the same Igbos start protesting for Biafra, you urchins will start preaching one Nigeria grin

IDIOTS

WEREY, protesting for biafra in Nigeria is madness at the peak, Bifra agitation should be taking to our colonial master and the UN, na dem join us ,na dem fit separate us biko

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by jmoore(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Godfullsam:

The worst mistake igbos have ever made will be to take the accommodative nature of the yorubas for granted.

This abuse and 'see-finish' from the igbos is apparently pushing the yorubas beyond the threshold.

The result may be devastating. They wise igbos who are in the know are already aware that serious trouble is brewing under ground.

The coming governorship election is not just about who wins Lagos, it is about who owns lagos.

Who owns Lagos? If they check now, you no even get half plot for Lagos.

Opinions of touts are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Mccullum: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yorubas are friendly to any one that is residing within their land,

but when strangers saying the land of their host is no man's land.

hence, such strangers became a threat to land owners. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
BJanta:
Must Ibos live in Lagos to have one Nigeria? The way these people think ,you never see wisdom in their thinking. They reason unintelligenly . Let everyone leave his city ,town, hamlet, and village and relocate to Lagos then ,so that we can have one Nigeria.

From the way u sound I can swear that you have never stepped out from your ekiti village, go to the north, ss, se and north central and see how your Yoruba people are littered everywhere causing noise pollution with Thier grinding machines disturbing the whole neighborhood or with Thier rickety vehicles that smokes like a local kitchen doing taxi work and polluting the whole environment 😂.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Antiurchins: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
No one is actually asking the igbo's to vacate Lagos, it's just that some of them are ingrat.es, their businesses can't even flourish on their hometowns not until they move to the West but still they're ungrateful stylishly saying Lagos isn't for yoruba's

what else should Igbos do appease Yoruba bigots are they clothing and feeding us, are we not paying taxes and levies?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.