Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) (46368 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Luckysbab: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I understand but I can’t just imagine it, it hurts so deep.

Do you refuse another child simply cos you love the first one and have become fond of him/her?

My point is it is legitimate to have more than one wife in Islam, just as it is legitimate to have more than one child.

As long as you are in good accord with your husband, your place in his heart will remain safe, even if he marries two more.

But if you mean little to him, you will just be married but living single.

Marrying another wife isn't what primarily affects how dearly a man holds his wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by McLizbae: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na so grin
superCleanworks:
LOL. she threw the peace away.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:
I can fight because of a scum.
I appreciate your honesty
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by bigdammyj: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Drama...
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Najbest: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’ll boldly turn him down
she dey play
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
pelicanjoe:
Women and drama

Drama ke. Imagine your wife brings another husband to the house. How would you feel? As for me I will pummel both the man and his new wife.

3 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Isabi4lov: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
vastolord4:
I guess their man was busy sipping his 40 year old "brukutu" when it was happening..
Moral of the story: marry a stronger woman as a second wife
These are Muslims na undecided

Stronger wife no be for face o

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Isabi4lov: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I been think say their religion permit 4 wives with enough concubines.

Horseband man no get money , he go dey marry second wife , na first wife wan feed her 😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by vengertime: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fulani things are usually in the past , what kind of phone are they using to film this. NOKIA EXPRESS MUSIC?

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by bibiking7(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When I get married, no husband of mine will dare this. There are things I won’t ever forgive a husband for e.g Having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking another wife and going physical on me. I won’t ever forgive these things and I would hold you in my heart forever

Just live and pray life does not happen to you. Some lady was all about me and husband until he died young and left her with 2 kids. Now she is someone elses second wife. There are ladies that find out the husband had like 3 kids out of wedlock only when the last will is being read.

Summary, Life happens.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Many women sharing their spouse with another woman made your kind of comment before marriage. Many women who are second wives also made your kind of comment.

Money is the most powerful weapon in the world. If an intelligent wealthy man decides today that you will become his second wife, you cannot stop him.

Knowing that you will likely turn him down, he will come through your family.

He will start by understudying your family needs. Once he identify a problem in your family, he will step in while hiding his real intention.

Assuming your mother has an ailment and your family cannot afford the treatment, he will pay the hospital bill. Hence when he declare his intention to marry you, the only way you can turn him down is repaying him .

Uncle sir,

This your analogy is for those with money problems.

For someone who is financially solid, using money as inducement won't work. It's the content of the man's character that will stand him out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Urchinpainer: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
These shows that these women actually wish to have their husband to themselves alone.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kobicove(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Which kind wahala be this? sad
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by JoeyNaza: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When I get married, no husband of mine will dare this. There are things I won’t ever forgive a husband for e.g Having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking another wife and going physical on me. I won’t ever forgive these things and I would hold you in my heart forever

Considering your disposition on this forum, let's say your marriage plans and wishes remains a hypothesis.
If one were to be unfortunate enough to let that happen to him.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Longman8: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yeah! agboro call it "MATCHING GROUND"
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by korede181: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
i beg no bother to marry.. because if not one, two of it is sure you will experience it
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
vastolord4:
I guess their man was busy sipping his 40 year old "brukutu" when it was happening..
Moral of the story: marry a stronger woman as a second wife

Better moral of the story…
Do NOT marry a second wife at all!

>
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
To marry second wife self dey hungry me.......

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
korede181:

i beg no bother to marry.. because if not one, two of it is sure you will experience it
Never will I experience any
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Sleekfingers: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

Drama ke. Imagine your wife brings another husband to the house. How would you feel? As for me I will pummel both the man and his new wife.

It is my house. And I can marry another wife. If she doesn't like , she can move out....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rubbish.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Atarakpa: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
what if Ned nwoko
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I know what I can and can’t accept

u must respect ur husband.

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But those women are Muslims and Islam permits polygamy.

The first wife is just being unreasonable and dramatic because I'm sure she knew long time ago that Islam permits polygamy, but still decided to get married to a Muslim man.

Not everything that’s technically “permitted” should be done…
>

3 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmmm.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
jaxxy:

u must respect ur husband.
This is never going to be a problem. He should return the respect with love and loyalty. He must not indulge in behaviors that’ll hurt me.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Jessefilmz: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Who will marry bitter person like you
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Polygamous vaulence
Their bad

Please oo I sell building material such as TILES, DOOR, WC ETCCheck out my signature and click on the link below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.