Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) (46326 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
We were supposed to assume they are all okay with polygamy because their religion says so?
I don’t think so

4 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Oh shut up

Yeye
Luckysbab:

Do you refuse another child simply cos you love the first one and have become fond of him/her?

My point is it is legitimate to have more than one wife in Islam, just as it is legitimate to have more than one child.

As long as you are in good accord with your husband, your place in his heart will remain safe, even if he marries two more.

But if you mean little to him, you will just be married but living single.

Marrying another wife isn't what primarily affects how dearly a man holds his wife.

4 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Madam,dont beat your chest,if it happens there is nothing you can do .Just be of good character and pray
it seems like you people don’t know you can get beat up, divorced, manhandled or even killed.

The delusions enveloping a lot of you astound me. It’s seriously astonishing

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Luckysbab: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
cococandy:
Oh shut up

Yeye

cheesy

Alright ma.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Every Man is Polygamous in Mature,my advice for Ladies are Be Prayerful,Have Good Character,Be Economically Viable,Love your In-laws,Work on your beauty

Someone will be economically viable, beautiful with good character and still need prayers in order to get and even share a crusty dusty fellow like some of you? grin

The unmitigated gall is actually admirable. I doff my hat to you and your ilk. May the well of deluded audacity you drink from never dry up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Mayeldah(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
No be Fulani again?

Who do you think gives birth to those killers in Benue bushes?

Vawulence is in their gene.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
juman:
In a modern country the first wife can be prosecuted for the attack.
True. But only right after he’s tossed in jail for bigamy
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Luckysbab: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
cococandy:
We were supposed to assume they are all okay with polygamy because their religion says so?
I don’t think so

There are men who practise the religion, yet vowed never to marry more than one wife.

There's no compulsion in that matter. At the same time, it is not abominable to marry more than one wife.

If you chose a man who clearly favors marrying more than one wife, perhaps cos of his wealth or whatever other attraction, it's your call and your responsibility to live with that.

There are men who will decide not to have many kids, while some will want to have as many as possible (Nick Cannon isn't a Muslim, before you make it a religious thing). It's your choice to go with the one you are compatible with.

Imagine the latest Nick Cannon's babe starting a fight with the next one he hooks, will she be justified, knowing prior the kind of personality she CHOSE to mingle with?
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
How did you compare to incomparable things and thought that made sense?
Any woman who gets with Nick after he’s displayed his unwillingness to settle obviously knows and expects that.

How’s that comparable to getting married to someone without explicitly agreeing to being polygamous and the end up marrying someone else and just assume it’s okay?

Because the religion permits it means the it’s mandatory or every woman agrees? Are the couple not supposed to verify that each other is okay with it before assuming?

Luckysbab:

There are men who practise the religion, yet vowed never to marry more than one wife.

There's no compulsion in that matter. At the same time, it is not abominable to marry more than one wife.

If you chose a man who clearly favors marrying more than one wife, perhaps cos of his wealth or whatever other attraction, it's your call and your responsibility to live with that.

There are men who will decide not to have many kids, while some will want to have as many as possible (Nick Cannon isn't a Muslim, before you make it a religious thing). It's your choice to go with the one you are compatible with.

Imagine the latest Nick Cannon's babe starting a fight with the next one he hooks, will she be justified, knowing prior the kind of personality she CHOSE to mingle with?

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by PDJT: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When I get married, no husband of mine will dare this. There are things I won’t ever forgive a husband for e.g Having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking another wife and going physical on me. I won’t ever forgive these things and I would hold you in my heart forever

- You're still mentally a child. When you grow up, you will see things and adjust that your unwashed mouth.

-With your tribalistic toxic personality, which sensible man would want you as the mother of his children. You think you're better than those second, third and fourth wives, think again. Cos we have all seen and heard it before.

-I'm sure my wives said all those things in their teenage age. And I bet you're not even a virgin, which means you don't even have your god of marriage in tact.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by GloriousGbola: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
qtguru:
One Nigerian woman is enough headache already wink #TeamOneWife

Smart man.

You will live long
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by juman(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
cococandy:
True. But only right after he’s tossed in jail for bigamy

Bigamy in Nigeria?
It's only one time the law was used.
It's contradict our values.
Our customs and traditions allow us to marry more than one wife.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Luckysbab: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
cococandy:
Any woman who gets with Nick after he’s displayed his unwillingness to settle obviously knows and expects that.

How’s that comparable to getting married to someone without explicitly agreeing to being polygamous and the end up marrying someone else and just assume it’s okay?

Because the religion permits it means the it’s mandatory or every woman agrees? Are the couple not supposed to verify that each other is okay with it before assuming?

That's my point. Most men state it or the woman will usually know his disposition towards that subject before marriage.

However, some women still go ahead cos they think they might be able to "change his mind" along the way or they assume they are equipped enough to handle it.

It's rare any woman is tricked into such arrangement, I tell you.

Actually, there are some women who bring another wife for their husbands to marry, for varying reasons of course.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:
■ That's my point. Most men state it or the woman will usually know his disposition towards that subject before marriage. However, some women still go ahead cos they think they might be able to "change his mind" along the way or they assume they are equipped enough to handle it. It's rare any woman is tricked into such arrangement, I tell you.
■ Actually, there are some women who bring another wife for their husbands to marry, for varying reasons of course.
1. What of Yul Edochie case? Abeg, please stop! So, in your mind, all the women who were coerced into accepting side chicks — concubines — some of whom later graduate to full wife status, were all informed by the men prior to the marriage? undecided

2. Those cases you point out remain rare. undecided
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Pinkyposh(f): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Why are you fighting her, I thought you pple are ok with polygamy
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
adecz:
■ The original madam took everybody by surprise.. Incidentally, many educated Muslim Fulani women don't go for that religion authorized polygamy. They refuse to share their husbands with any younger stranger in the name of second or third wife.
1. They don't? undecided
So, the men are forced by them to accept this how? undecided

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When I get married, no husband of mine will dare this. There are things I won’t ever forgive a husband for e.g Having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking another wife and going physical on me. I won’t ever forgive these things and I would hold you in my heart forever
You are never getting married..
Know this and know Peace..🤡
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by eyinjuege: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
This one is not after any salam o
She's a woman of harb
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by DEROX: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na wa for what they tell us ooo! undecided
leave me o
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by hammerT: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
cococandy:

Woman attacks herself with Hammer and claims she was raped.

In the second clip she was actually caught on CCTV buying hammer, she used to injure herself.

The men only saving grace is they were no where near her in all the cctv evidence and were complete strangers. Now imagine if a mumu guy took this one home, nothing can save him from jail, everybody go just they call am rapist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlrwpaRtr-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GiAjE9U5C0
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
juman:

Bigamy in Nigeria?
It's only one time the law was used.
It's contradict our values.
Our customs and traditions allow us to marry more than one wife.

Bigamy in the modern country that you mentioned. You forgot what you said that I responded to?
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by cococandy(f): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Explain the connection to this topic
hammerT:

Woman attacks herself with Hammer and claims she was raped.

In the second clip she was actually caught on CCTV buying hammer, she used to injure herself.

The men only saving grace is they were no where near her in all the cctv evidence and were complete strangers. Now imagine if a mumu guy took this one home, nothing can save him from jail, everybody go just they call am rapist.

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by hammerT: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
cococandy:
Explain the connection to this topic

VAWULENCE...

just kidding, saw it on dailymail and shared
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Luckysbab: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What of Yul Edochie case? Abeg, please stop! So, in your mind, all the women who were coerced into accepting side chicks — concubines — some of whom later graduate to full wife status, were all informed by the men prior to the marriage? undecided

2. Those cases you point out remain rare. undecided

1) Many are upfront about it. But some women will try to hoodwink the men into suppressing it, until it's out of their control. Isn't that why some women are hellbent on a court wedding?

2) Sure, it's hard to argue what predominant cases you've come across. The rarity or otherwise is subjective.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:
■ Many are upfront about it. But some women will try to hoodwink the men into suppressing it, until it's out of their control. Isn't that why some women are hellbent on a court wedding?
■ Sure, it's hard to argue what predominant cases you've come across. The rarity or otherwise is subjective.
1. Or rather the women insist on court marriage are protection from their spouses changing their minds later as people like Yul who happen to be the majority eventually did. undecided

2. Reality reveals that most women, particularly Christian women, go in not expecting polygamy, even via adultery, thrust upon them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by juman(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
cococandy:

Bigamy in the modern country that you mentioned. You forgot what you said that I responded to?

Even if the man did bigamy, the first wife had no right to beat her up.
That is jail.

This is how people escape bigamy punishment in modern society, they take other wives as girlfriends but they already joined them in religious way.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Luckysbab: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Or rather the women insist on court marriage are protection from their spouses changing their minds later as people like Yul who happen to be the majority eventually did. undecided

2. Reality reveals that most women, particularly Christian women, go in not expecting polygamy, even via adultery, thrust upon them. undecided

1) But prepare their minds for their husbands having side chicks, as long as "he doesn't bring them home". All too familiar story.

2) Like I said, polygamy barely changes their status in the hearts of their husbands. They are the ones troubling themselves beyond necessary.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:
■ But prepare their minds for their husbands having side chicks, as long as "he doesn't bring them home". All too familiar story.
■ Like I said, polygamy barely changes their status in the hearts of their husbands. They are the ones troubling themselves beyond necessary.
1. Well, most have given up on the chances of having a faithful husband does not mean they agreed to it from the get-go. undecided

2. Bullsheet! The same husbands would lose their knickers if their wives were to cheat on them, and given that the brain of males and females are naturally the same, it follows that women experience similar emotions when they find out the man is cheating on them, only they have learned to suppress those emotions possibility a result of societal influences. undecided

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by delishpot: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But those women are Muslims and Islam permits polygamy.

The first wife is just being unreasonable and dramatic because I'm sure she knew long time ago that Islam permits polygamy, but still decided to get married to a Muslim man.

So because it is permitted it means they are wired from heaven to accept it like zombies? Do you people study the world, it's cultures, ways of life, advantages and disadvantages, gender studies etc?
The way some of you reason I wonder if you know anything beyond zee tv series.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by eroticecstasy: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
1st wife attacks new 2nd wife who came to pay her homage 😯😯😯

In the Fulani culture, when a man remarries, his new bride (Amarya) will go and greet the 1st wife to show respect.

In this case, the 1st wife used the opportunity to descend heavily on the new bride.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpwEfhuDpgW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7aoWMUPjDA

That's a punishable offence
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by tiswell(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
you should be worried of not being married at 37 instead.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
tiswell:
you should be worried of not being married at 37 instead.
■Why? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Missing Girl / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.