Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) (46371 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by tiswell(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■Why? undecided
baba rest!
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
tiswell:
■baba rest!
Why? undecided
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Christian07(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
vastolord4:
I guess their man was busy sipping his 40 year old "brukutu" when it was happening..
Moral of the story: marry a stronger woman as a second wife

Cos na first wife dey start fight hmm
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by nnol(m): 12:25am On Mar 15, 2023
No women wants to share her husband with anybody. It's just their nature. Even when they accept due to some circumstances it's not from the heart. Women are naturally jealous. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 1:10am On Mar 15, 2023
nnol:
■No women wants to share her husband with anybody. It's just their nature. Even when they accept due to some circumstances it's not from the heart. Women are naturally jealous. Know this and know peace.
1. So given the same circumstance, a man would be happy to share his wife with another man i.e. men are not equally jealous beings? undecided
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by osazsky(m): 2:18am On Mar 15, 2023
When these cow go get Sense....animal kingdom.....all animals are equal but....animal farm by....
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by nnol(m): 6:40am On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So given the same circumstance, a man would be happy to share his wife with another man i.e. men are not equally jealous beings? undecided
men are jealous too but not as women do.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

There are different category of money. The category of money that Dangote has for instance is above mine. Hence he can easily intimidate me with money. I can also intimidate someone else with money.

When it comes to marriage, the most influential factor is money. Forget all the talks about character and Christian principles. A man's money will cover all his bad characters.

If Obi Cubana decides today that he wants to marry a second wife, even our pastors who preaches that polygamy is a sin will lobby him to marry their daughter.

A woman ( poor or wealthy ) will prefer to be the Second wife of a rude man living in a mansion in Banana Island than being the only wife of a good man living in a room apartment in Ajegunle.

At the bolded, not for me. Even if you're as rich as Dangote, if your character is unpleasant in my eyes, your money won't help you.

In fact, your presence will be pissing me off. Money doesn't move me, it's your character that does for me.

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by ycat: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2023
What's the point? It's not like she did a serious damage to the woman to stop her from marrying her husband, just a beating. The new co-wife will now milk this by pretending to be sick and have their husband nurse her back to life, which will take more from the other wife's own time with their husband. Women need to stop fighting over a man, it's just her turn, another woman will do the same to her.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
nnol:
■men are jealous too but not as women do.
1. So, men who throw their wives out, some even going as far as to post naked pictures of their women online to shame them aren't men as jealous as women? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.