Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) (46372 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Jessefilmz: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bitter perosn giving long notes
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:

It is my house. And I can marry another wife. If she doesn't like , she can move out....

Ok, great for her anyway since it seems you don’t respect her opinion.

3 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Atarakpa:
what if Ned nwoko

Turtle-head… grin
>
MikeofAfrica:
Are you saying that if a married young man worth over $100 million propose to you to become his second wife that you will turn him down ?

How much was Invictus Obi worth? grin

So many Nigerians and their base worship of money…
Bet some of you are ready to marry kidnappers for money! SMH
>

3 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by SIONKPO1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When I get married, no husband of mine will dare this. There are things I won’t ever forgive a husband for e.g Having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking another wife and going physical on me. I won’t ever forgive these things and I would hold you in my heart forever
Madam,dont beat your chest,if it happens there is nothing you can do .Just be of good character and pray

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
bibiking7:
Just live and pray life does not happen to you. Some lady was all about me and husband until he died young and left her with 2 kids. Now she is someone elses second wife. There are ladies that find out the husband had like 3 kids out of wedlock only when the last will is being read.

Summary, Life happens.

This your sort of life only “happens” if you’re dependent on a man/husband or others for your own life…smh
>

3 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by fkj950ax(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But those women are Muslims and Islam permits polygamy.

The first wife is just being unreasonable and dramatic because I'm sure she knew long time ago that Islam permits polygamy, but still decided to get married to a Muslim man.

It was her best friend who was secretly dating her husband and he decided to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Madam,dont beat your chest,if it happens there is nothing you can do .Just be of good character and pray
obinna58:

You think you’re special ba? Others wey e Dey happen to no be human being

Just thank your God life gave you options and stop making mouth
Unrated900:
I like your response
She think she s special
Anything that comes you go to take am the way it comes niiiiii
All those rubbish she dey talk na rubbish.

It only “happens” if you allow it to…

Hope you lot are not raising daughters…
Because it sounds as if you believe women should have no say over their own lives. SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by KaptainAfrika: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Correct. Only vayulence is allowed.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But those women are Muslims and Islam permits polygamy.

The first wife is just being unreasonable and dramatic because I'm sure she knew long time ago that Islam permits polygamy, but still decided to get married to a Muslim man.

Do you knw if the first wife was forced into the marriage?

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

Marry first. IF marraige will ever reach your side.
NorthSharper:
You be real wicked guy. You even used capital letter for 'if' !

There are so many things in life worse than being unmarried…

Frankly, some of you need to rid yourselves of the PRIMITIVE notion that the greatest female “accomplishment” is to get married….
Unfortunately, it is that sort of limited mindset that see people remain stuck in toxic and abusive relationships and/or marriages.
>

3 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Diligent1(f): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Marriage between a husband and wife is challenging on its own and adding another wife.

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by NorthSharper(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

Marry first. IF marraige will ever reach your side.

You be real wicked guy. You even used capital letter for 'if' !
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Unrated900(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
obinna58:

You think you’re special ba? Others wey e Dey happen to no be human being

Just thank your God life gave you options and stop making mouth

I like your response
She think she s special
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by ezechi242: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When I get married, no husband of mine will dare this. There are things I won’t ever forgive a husband for e.g Having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking another wife and going physical on me. I won’t ever forgive these things and I would hold you in my heart forever

your fellow urchins have been doing it to you since tinubu was arrested in russia.....or do you think its the 1500 a day they pay you as an urchin you will use to challenge a man ...sorry
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is never going to be a problem. He should return the respect with love and loyalty. He must not indulge in behaviors that’ll hurt me.

he is human and may offend u. what will u do about that if it ever happened?
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by obinna58(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
9jaRealist:

Because it sounds as if you believe women should have no say over their own lives. SMH

>
Exactly most of them have nothing meaningful to say over their own lives, they need masculinity

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by muykem: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
She is not gentle lady at all at all.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Unrated900(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
ezechi242:

your fellow urchins have been doing it to you since tinubu was arrested in russia.....or do you think its the 1500 a day they pay you as an urchin you will use to challenge a man ...sorry

Rubbish comment with no sense
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by SIONKPO1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
9jaRealist:

>
Every Man is Polygamous in Mature,my advice for Ladies are Be Prayerful,Have Good Character,Be Economically Viable,Love your In-laws,Work on your beauty

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by SIONKPO1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
9jaRealist:

>
Is there any law that restricts a Man from marrying multiple Women.
Just Pray and be of good character.
You can't control it,highest you can get is at Divorce and who dey marry divorced ladies for Africa?
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by adecz: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
The original madam took everybody
by surprise..

Incidentally, many educated Muslim Fulani
women don't go for that religion authorized
polygamy.

They refuse to share their husbands
with any younger stranger in the name
of second or third wife.

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Unrated900:
I like your response
She think she s special

Btw, the highlighted is the epitome of LOW SELF-ESTEEM…
EVERY human is “special” in their unique way, you just have to seek/develop your specialty.
>
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Is there any law that restricts a Man from marrying multiple Women.
Just Pray and be of good character.
You can't control it,highest you can get is at Divorce and who dey marry divorced ladies for Africa?

There are far more WORSE things in life than being a divorcee or single…

So, yes, you CAN “control it” by leaving, rather than being stuck in a toxic/abusive marriage…
You have only ONE life. Never sacrifice your life and joy just because of the PRIMITIVE mentality of others.
>

2 Likes

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Bruno3000(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then heaven is not for people like yourself. You see why e no easy to enter heaven?
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Come marry me, you will meet one at home and 2 more will follow, heaven won't fall. The thing no dey finish and there is love in sharing
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Every Man is Polygamous in Mature, my advice for Ladies are Be Prayerful,Have Good Character,Be Economically Viable,Love your In-laws,Work on your beauty

And therein lies the essential difference between humans and animals (and between good partners and bad ones)…
>

1 Like

Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by juman(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
In a modern country the first wife can be prosecuted for the attack.
Re: 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bruno3000:
Then heaven is not for people like yourself. You see why e no easy to enter heaven?

Exactly! ‘Heaven’ is instead for men who cheat on their wives, have kids outside the matrimonial home, and beat/abuse their wives… shocked
>

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.