Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi (31853 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by fareed69(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
iykechas2002:
Group of Nigeria problems. Now we know them.

Obidients have not protested yet they that thought they won are still protesting. What an irony.

We are calm and calculating. We will follow the rules of law and would proof our mandate.

One thing that is certain is the the person declared winner by APC-INEC would not be sworn in.
We are not fighting Tinubu but the process of which he was declared president.

The coming days share review.

We come in peace.
OBiDatti is the way.
Voice of the people, Voice of God.

With this result

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by femtex007(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
samsononyilo:

Ok, my region is middle belt.
now u are talking
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by 00FFT00(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Una dey Neva begin.

Pesin burgle your house, thief your belongings, come still say make you call police on top the matter.

No be police we say make we call like dis, na dem begin threaten us again.

Obidients, the battle cry will sound soon enough. Saturday don reach.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by CartelKenneth: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ugly ass bastards
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by 5starMan: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Look at you! You people always shout Agbero, Agbaro!

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.
Chai, you are gone.
He just said Agberos... He didn't mention tribe oo...
You started calling Igbos and their own share of Agberos.
Does it mean Agberos is synonymous with all Tinubu slaves from the west? or all Tinubu supporters from across all regions?
You know yourself shaaa
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Elinosweet143(f): 6:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Is this really necessary, is the court complaining, of all the protest so far this one is the most unnecessary and it really doesn't prove anything. Yes Tinubu is loved, Yes he was declared the winner and also Yes the other parties have the civil right to reject the result and contest it in court which they are doing, then why disturb the public with a protest on not to intimidate the court, really? It doesn't make sense pls. Funny enough this protest makes more noice than what ever noice they claim the obedients are making
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by ImperialYoruba: 6:39am On Mar 15, 2023
TheNatives.

I need a shirt

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by TristanX: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Correct.... Nobody has monopoly to protest

Olodo!! Don't complain when Obidients will stage their own protest oo ... For now they're acting civil and yet u guys are doing everything possible to provoke them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo / Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Ebonyi Presidential Campaign Ground (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.