Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi (31850 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by seunjungle1(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2023
I was told from a reliable source that Agbero in Onisha are worse than that of Lagos state...

DispatcherLagos:
shocked
Agberos have already arrived Abuja even before may 29?
Just wow
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by DispatcherLagos: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2023
seunjungle1:
I was told from a reliable source that Agbero in Onisha are worse than that of Lagos state...

When an Agbero wants to spell Onitsha

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin
OneCandleAway:

I swear. If you're not among the people that can leave AC House to AC car to AC location you're in trouble.

If you're living in gwags you're in deeper trouble.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by AMI3(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

But Motorpark Agberos and Market Women love him. sad

Tinubu has been smart though. He Targets Thugs, Miserables and Illiterates and make them dependent on him.
Same way he target Yobe, Zamfara and Kebbi Votes! 😕

A Well-educated, Enlightened, Sensible person can NOT be a Tinubu supporter! 🙂

Absolutely brother, and I believe those that are supporting him must have received little benefits from him. That is y most of them are so wild.
That is y most of the time fear always grip me when I look at him, his vice and El rufai.

If no one is afraid of those three I do.
Their records is so intimidating

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Allisgud: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2023
See this idiots, hope u recieve ur credit alert before living the place, dont come out here and cry later that its a fake alert🤣🤣obidients will do it for free, i will see how their 30 people will submerge 1000 obidient

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by tyinfinity: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
People really love this man called Asiwaju Tinubu unlike that rigger from Agulu that wants to use sympathy to steal mandate through his gullible obidogs.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by ufotunang: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
See people that is supporting a party that is making you to suffer and be in hardship.. you APC supporters just like to suffer..or were you born to suffer
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by ufotunang: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Tinubu thugs has now arrived Abuja
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Everlastingson: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2023
See them. Tinubu always dealing with touts, agberos and criminals. Tufia!!!
He's now afraid of the court after asking Obi to go to court. He knows he must vomit the stolen Mandate.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by ufotunang: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:
One things is certain, Tinubu will have a listening heart than Buhari, make we just leave all sentiment behind
,.a person that always doze off and sleeps how will that one listen to the people
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by moneyissweet(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2023
How I wish I can give you 100 likes for this comment grin grin grin grin

Cryomancer:
Mahmood Yakubu declared Tinubu winner.
He asked aggrieved persons to go to court.
They expected OBIdients to protest, but OBIdients didn't protest.
Aggrieved persons went to court as they directed.
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by bentennyIsBack: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.
grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Demolakay: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:

Obi was part of PDP protest in Abuja

Continue to lie to urself!
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by pacespot(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Useless mofos

Police and army will not see these APC thugs now and put them where they belong.

I am quite sure if you interrogate them very well, some of those ballot box snatchers are among them.

And are they trying to obstruct the court process?
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Nwachi22(f): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

Lol.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by 540niyilolawa: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2023
One things is certain, Tinubu will have a listening heart than Buhari, make we just leave all sentiment behindOne things is certain, Tinubu will have a listening heart than Buhari, make we just leave all sentiment behind...
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Exceed15: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed

And may Apc happen to you.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by taretoofine(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
See how the man dey spit for microphone sotey the woman ga comot her mouth.

Wetin happen
your eyes go far

Na now I look am well

Acid dey drop left right cheesy
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Larryndelaw: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See these Lazy, Idle FOOLS! sad

Defending a Greedy, CORRUPT old man.

They are NOT even ashamed their god was defeated Soundly in Abuja, where they are Fooling themselves! 😏
When Atiku and PDP were protesting last week they were not lazy your but now you are calling ApC lazy youth. You people will cry blood. BAT is your president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by prettyliz(f): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See these Lazy, Idle FOOLS! sad

Defending a Greedy, CORRUPT old man.

They are NOT even ashamed their god was defeated Soundly in Abuja, where they are Fooling themselves! 😏
It's only people who are insensitive and enjoy the killings going on in the country, especially in the North that will vote APC..it will definitely go round,make dey no worry...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by samsononyilo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
femtex007:

Its a lie. Just say ur region.

Ok, my region is middle belt.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by samsononyilo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shantyken:

So the 8m+ that voted him are not happy too

You mean the rigged votes?
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Shantyken(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
samsononyilo:

You mean the rigged votes?
U mean the rigged votes from southeast ryt
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Ikea81: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Same Abuja the gorilla couldn't get 25percent. This man just like fake life aswear. At 70 everything about you na fraud. Keep paying miscreants to be jumping around like baboons. You go still vomit wetin you steal. Ole!!!!
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Yeahmehn: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
How can your father name you smart but you don't have sense? You're then leading a number of senseless people saying your protesting. What ignorance
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by BOYS2MEN: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Common sense is not common shaa....to see ppl father stand for sun dey zuzu after rigging the election really explain that not only did INEC reconfigure the BVAS but they reconfigured some urchins as well ....EZUZUS grin
Cryomancer:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-pro-tinubu-group-stages-protest-in-abuja-warns-atiku-obi-against-intimidating-judiciary/amp
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Akanipaul1411: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
This one use this style apply for appointment.
Going to court is evidence that the man, Peter Obi is a lover of democracy and due process

Cryomancer:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-pro-tinubu-group-stages-protest-in-abuja-warns-atiku-obi-against-intimidating-judiciary/amp
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Elonmuzk(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by fareed69(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Masterclass32:
Mushroom group. Lying to yourselves because of money.

APC is welcome to try more antics. That stolen mandate must be retrieved.

With this result

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by fareed69(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
hotwax:
You asked them to go to court they went to court, you started foaming in the mouth again...

what are you afraid of?

Something like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen Kill Okada Man In Ilaro, Ogun, Riot Breaks Out / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / 2019: Atiku Welcomed To Sokoto In Style - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.