Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi (31854 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by joseph032: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Lol. If OBIdents start protest now they will still Complain. God Help Us All
Cryomancer:
Mahmood Yakubu declared Tinubu winner.
He asked aggrieved persons to go to court.
They expected OBIdients to protest, but OBIdients didn't protest.
Aggrieved persons went to court as they directed.
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Emma1Oj(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
Agberos have already arrived Abuja even before may 29?
Just wow
Buhari will handover to Obi not Tinubu because he didn't win Obi did.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Massiveglory: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Felix6: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
See how the man dey spit for microphone sotey the woman ga comot her mouth.

Wetin happen
Dem for wear hand gloves for protection. Poor journalists I feel for them. Nothing stench like marijuana diluted saliva under a very hot weather.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Thermodynamics(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed

He is loved by only tribal and religious extremism who love suffering and place tribe/religion over common sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Felix6: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2023
See how the guy tactically avoided using harsh or insulting words while addressing Obidients unlike He did to PDP. The fear of Obidients is the beginning of wisdom. Again it goes to show that they stole from Obi.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by melody20: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court. Nice talk

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by melody20: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court. Nice talk

nice talk
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by GreyLaw(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2023
manutdrichie:
Lolz, you were declared as the winner but you and your supporters are still restless grin grin grin

If you truly won, you shouldn't be protesting but celebrating grin

The only body language that is keeping us calm for now, if not endsarrs will look like child's play

Omo this picture and body language sweet. Where you see this fine picture?
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by VERDA: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed

Mumu human being.

You rigged election and was declared winner....

You asked aggrieved parties to go to court because you felt they would protest and cause mayhem...

They remained peaceful and went to court....

You now came out protesting again...

All of una don mad finish...

Foolish tribalist.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Thermodynamics(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:
One things is certain, Tinubu will have a listening heart than Buhari, make we just leave all sentiment behind
If he was normal, yes, but Tinubu's brain is no longer working, the problem is that you guys keep looking at Tinubu as if he is still the same man when he was the governor of Lagos.

Tinubu is now old and brain dead, only a person who can think and reason properly would be able to listen to you.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by MartinsD12(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-pro-tinubu-group-stages-protest-in-abuja-warns-atiku-obi-against-intimidating-judiciary/amp
Nonsense I wonder why we have unreasonable people in Nigeria, this group of people are cursed, they can't speak the truth because they have been bought with money , shame on them , look at that one looking like a gorilla am not sure these are human beings with human conscience, no right thinking human being will support an illegality they rigged in , it's just a matter of time, all of them will answer for their evil deed
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by samfrancis1(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:
If you believe you genuinely won the election you shouldn't be afraid. You said they should go to court, now they followed your advice you are still complaining. Are you afraid of something?

See how these fools pack themselves at federal secretariat causing nuisance up an down. Under the hot Abuja sun the little sense they have will be fried away.
. Hello did you read what’s written there at all?
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by obyno82: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Look at you! You people always shout Agbero, Agbaro!

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.

Oga this your epistle is stale, look for something else. Toutism is a general issue and it is because of the hardship caused by evil politicians that has made able bodied young men to embrace this. Also it doesn't change the fact that as a politician in the south east, the fastest way to kill your political career is to be seen associating with thugs. Unlike what it obtains in the South West where the thugs are an unofficial arm of the government, they even have access to the government than ordinary Nigerians.
Oga please look for something else to talk about this propaganda games is stale.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by kevwemike: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Wat money can not do dose not exist
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Yada01(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2023
This mad man is not a NATIVE of Abuja.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by deeva2: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Atiku didn't get 100% votes in his state of origin (Adamawa); Even Tinubu & Kwankwaso lost votes in their states, but Peter Obi assumes he's supposed to get absolute victory in Anambra based on ethnicity; That's a wrong mindset. Electoral malpractices aside, this is impossible.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by obyno82: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy

Tell me in Lagos Island when they want to carry your goods to the market those Alabaru don't they pay money to Agberos in the market? If they do what is the difference between what the wheel barrow did in Enugu did? See Oga the thunder that will strike you dead for spreading hatred and lies is coming very soon it is coming. Check history very well, those who spread hate and cause attacks on people, never end well in life continue, the laws of nature are clear if you cause the shedding of innocent blood to justify ethnic propaganda, you will die a miserable death.

could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:

Over 2 weeks after his declaration as the winner by the fraudulent INEC, Nigeria is more or less in a mourning state. The atmosphere since his declaration has been that of a mother whose only child was stolen without her notice. I kind of wonder; are there no APC supporters in the whole of the country to celebrate Tinubu's declaration? Why is the country dead quiet?

It is only a fool or a liar believes that Tinubu won this election.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Alba3: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=obyno82 post=121727810][/quote] Thunder that will fire you is still doing press-up. The main point is that Touting is a Nigeria problem not limited to Lagos as you Igbos want everyone to believe. It's to also point out that there's difference between touts and transport union members. When you want to condemn them, let it be general, don't limit it to one place.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by marlow1962(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
See how the man dey spit for microphone sotey the woman ga comot her mouth.

Wetin happen
Hahaha😂😂😂😂 I don dy check make I see if somebody go comment this thing and u don finally talk am

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Patriotictee(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.

Now that you are done composing this , you can now go and rest.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by TalkingBird: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Suffering and smiling and even supporting the suffering.

Prophesy must fulfilled.

End times and the associated hardship.

in 2015 they were so hopeful. This year they are still hopeful
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by MountHoreb: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:
If you believe you genuinely won the election you shouldn't be afraid. You said they should go to court, now they followed your advice you are still complaining. Are you afraid of something?

See how these fools pack themselves at federal secretariat causing nuisance up an down. Under the hot Abuja sun the little sense they have will be fried away.

My dear the Abuja sun is something else.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by InvertedHammer: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

/
It's ok. This is Nigeria where anomaly is normal.

I can guarantee you that if Ekweremadu's case is in Nigeria, people will be in Abuja protesting for his release.

Sometimes you go let madman waka, na him legs go tire.

/
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by OneCandleAway(f): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2023
MountHoreb:

My dear the Abuja sun is something else.

First time I came over to Abj, I was like what type of sun is this.

I didn't know we were enjoying in Lagos. That type of sun has never beat me before. And I learnt its worse in core North.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by obyno82: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Thunder that will fire you is still doing press-up. The main point is that Touting is a Nigeria problem not limited to Lagos as you Igbos want everyone to believe. It's to also point out that there's difference between touts and transport union members. When you want to condemn them, let it be general, don't limit it to one place.

Guy stop dancing everywhere. You are not making any sense.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Allisgud: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

hope tinubu have not scam them with fake akert😀😃😃😃
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Omodua(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Arrives In Kano Amidst Jubilation / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.