Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi (31851 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Father4all: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Foolish old man has given them peanut

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by backtovillage: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2023
yankison:

Guy de live Easterners alone jare ..we are all human beings ,Nigeria going through the same situation .. Give ur sef some sense and stop all dis rubbish u always talk . I'm Yoruba and I know the truth ..u must be one stupid boy some where looking for what to eat this morning .idiot
mumu
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by chinae(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Same team that was screening "go to court'' are on the street.

Their rep don't know what to say.

Double standards

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Okpokpo09: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Na still them go first shout say country de hard. Eight years no be chaise play for a dull brain to lead a crowd.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Jsucre(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
Agberos have already arrived Abuja even before may 29?
Just wow
bolanle
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by shegra58: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Mahmood Yakubu declared Tinubu winner.
He asked aggrieved persons to go to court.
They expected OBIdients to protest, but OBIdients didn't protest.
Aggrieved persons went to court as they directed.
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.
Are you pained that Jagaban is your president grin
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by ejimatic: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-pro-tinubu-group-stages-protest-in-abuja-warns-atiku-obi-against-intimidating-judiciary/amp
. Arwoola is a Yoruba man who learned at the Tinubu s feet. All their grievances end at the SC when their cases will be dumped into the trash can! The protest is in order. If Atiku could protest Beatified should protest too.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Masterclass32: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Mushroom group. Lying to yourselves because of money.

APC is welcome to try more antics. That stolen mandate must be retrieved.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Nsonaso(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Mahmood Yakubu declared Tinubu winner.
He asked aggrieved persons to go to court.
They expected OBIdients to protest, but OBIdients didn't protest.
Aggrieved persons went to court as they directed.
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.

No joy on the bolded

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by bencr7: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:
You said they should go to court they went now you turn around to complain

Meanwhile

A bit of Sharia law
na Sharia be thiz,omo buhari 8 years tinubu may be 8 years,d power will go back to north may be another 8 years.
Muslims will rule nigeria for 24 years, are u thinking wat I am thinking.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Ofunaofu: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:
One things is certain, Tinubu will have a listening heart than Buhari, make we just leave all sentiment behind

This argument doesn't hold water

First, The process through which he was declared president is flawed. It didn't meet Nigerians expectations. INEC violated the electoral law and it's guidelines

Secondly, You cannot be in possession of a mandate that doesn't belong to you and then turn around to say that all should join hands with you to move the nation forward, or that you will perform better than the current calamitous APC government of which you are part and parcel of

To move the nation forward, first and foremost relinquish the stolen mandate in your possession and then preach peace.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Rebuke: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Tetrahedron:
grin grin grin
Look at them!
Enemies of Nigeria!
Empty winds tossed about by the ocean!
Clouds without rain!
Bellies for food and food for bellies!
Both their bellies and their food will perish !!!

Urchins at their best, supporting EVIL!!!

See his face self. Let's note down their faces. I bet the same evil they're defending now will definitely fall on them soon.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by waterpouroverfl: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2023
bencr7:
na Sharia be thiz,omo buhari 8 years tinubu may be 8 years,d power will go back to north may be another 8 years.
Muslims will rule nigeria for 24 years.

A tip for tribalist to see
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by essentialone(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Las Las, na everybody go chop breakfast...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by TheBillyonaire: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2023
If BVAS is what I think it should be, copies of documents uploaded to it should automatically be in the compute clouds of the manufacturer.

So, election result might be declared illegal not because of the accurate results of obi, but the fake results uploaded to it with same hand writings. There is no way, in their hurried fraud that one person will not fill multiple entries.

If the election results where not transmitted electronically, it means that INEC turned off the database server intentionally so that the poll units could not upload their entries. Leaving them the opportunities to thump print on voters form and write their own result and announce.

Trillions of Naira had been spent to procure BVAS machines with no intention of using it. This is the greatest crime in human history.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by johannu(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Why are they afraid

They should be afraid; they should be very, very afraid.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by ttobizz(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Look at you! You people always shout Agbero, Agbaro!

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.

Yes, but eastern agberos are in the east. We dont want any of these Lagos agberos in Abuja please. Dont come and spoil our city for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by hush15: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-pro-tinubu-group-stages-protest-in-abuja-warns-atiku-obi-against-intimidating-judiciary/amp

Let them come out also, make everybody para together and once everything don scatter, then the stage will be set.

But to think a Tinubu presidency will be accepted, tufiakwa. He don spend round one money, let's see if he make handle round two...

Thank God, the location where the protest go dey, na Obi win for there. This is the nonsense that happens when you won an election but not the people and nobody is to be blamed but INEC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by benqo01(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Miscreants u say go to court PO did,u still go on to protest shebi u already won

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2023
I hope they have received their money in full before they mobilize to protest?I no wan hear say apc never pay them o.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2023
I love Nigeria. Lol.

Our politicians never disappoint. Tinubu is a typical one.

I wonder how much they always pay these idiots per protest?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by wirinet(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed

Tinubu is loved by many sensible Nigerians but there is no jubilation whatsoever over his election victory as announced by INEC.
Tinubu is loved by many sensible Nigerians but even Tinubu is not celebrating his victory.

See below an example of someone loved by many sensible Nigerians. See the jubilation when it was announced that Peter Obi won the polling unit in front of Tinubu's house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8EUp9BCFUk&feature=shares

Now imagine the celebrations and jubilation that would have taken place if Peter Obi was announced to have won the elections. There would have been more that the jubilation on the streets than the news of Abacha's death.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Lovelyn451(f): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2023
I'm happy lp didn't protest b4 they'll tag it igbos are protesting, obi has been the one going to court alone and speaking for himself....Peter the rock!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Edoreborn: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Rebuke:
Hahaha. Paid urchins....very useless lot.
I am happy they and their families are here in Nigeria too.
We will all be here to have a good laugh at them when the same evil they're protecting and defending begins to consume them and their families - which will definitely happen, watch and see.

Something so obvious that even the external bodies and the world at large are condemning, these paid nitwits are here shamelessly supporting the fraud system, very daft set of people.

Make una dey calm down wt all ds curses
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Ahmeduana(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2023
This alone has shown that Tinubu is a devicive person not a uniting person, we are experiencing this types of zombie-ism/sycophancy and bullish attitudes in this present regime, the way am seeing things Tinubu may be the last president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by symbianDON(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2023
samsononyilo:

Nigerians from all regions are not happy with the outcome of this election, not only easterners..
not only Nigerians, my brother. Even outside Nigeria, it's a known fact that the so-called election was a charade.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2023
They know where to go and whom to warn....COURT

They shouldn't be in a hurry.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Rebuke: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Edoreborn:
Make una dey calm down wt all ds curses

Where are the curses sir? Yhu can't defend evil and it will not bounce back. Nobody is cursing anyone.....if what they're defending is actually right then nothing to fear.
Do yhu think these people are lying for saying the election was a fraud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMWbdc9ptLg
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by VIKTO83(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Give to them equal measure
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Diligent1(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:
If you believe you genuinely won the election you shouldn't be afraid. You said they should go to court, now they followed your advice you are still complaining. Are you afraid of something?

See how these fools pack themselves at federal secretariat causing nuisance up an down. Under the hot Abuja sun the little sense they have will be fried away.
So you did not see how Obi wants to teach judiciary and INEC their work.
Obi is too desperate for my liking, I hate it.
He wants to deliberately scatter the country that is why he is not condemning ipob actions.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by israelmao(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2023
Cover-up moves and make-believe,this will not turn stolen mandate to rightful mandate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.