Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi (31873 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by puremaker7(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2023
samsononyilo:

Here in plateau state, and all the states that didn't vote for Tinubu, we both know that this election was rigged, and people aren't happy with the outcome, the only consolation here was, at least it returned to South..
Who won plateau?
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Bryan88(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed
jst see the fingers of the person u uploaded his pics grin
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Emola12(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Correct.... Nobody has monopoly to protest

we don already know the total number of mad people and useless human being we av in NIGERIA we av over 8m mad people that is the total number of votes wey tinubu get

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by profacid(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2023
samsononyilo:

Here in plateau state, and all the states that didn't vote for Tinubu, we both know that this election was rigged, and people aren't happy with the outcome, the only consolation here was, at least it returned to South..
Dont mind the tribal bigot, u think its only easterners that are angry about the outcome.. The myopic thinker forgot that pdp got votes from the north too and all re tired of the rigging.. This ppl always find it easy to attack easterners but behave cowardly to attack other Nigerians.. We already know thr trickish side, but it won't be business as usual for the them. They were expecting violent reaction from obidients but we are no fools we will be peaceful and follow the court, it only got started let them keep protesting.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by SuperBlack: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Mahmood Yakubu declared Tinubu winner.
He asked aggrieved persons to go to court.
They expected OBIdients to protest, but OBIdients didn't protest.
Aggrieved persons went to court as they directed.
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

You have said it all, I don't need to add more

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by puremaker7(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2023
yankison:

Guy de live Easterners alone jare ..we are all human beings ,Nigeria going through the same situation .. Give ur sef some sense and stop all dis rubbish u always talk . I'm Yoruba and I know the truth ..u must be one stupid boy some where looking for what to eat this morning .idiot
You are one of the bastard who voted for obi in Lagos, but the most beautiful thing is that we only have few bastards in South West.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by AMI3(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Dat's because he is a STEALER OF DESTINIES! U Should know this. sad
He Steals from Hard-working Lagosians and Enriches his Family! undecided

Enlightened Yorubas and Lagosians know this Fact,
But Yoruba Muslims and Agberos will NEVER agree! 😒☹️

Hahahaha that means the milking is too much. These people really need freedom.
Honestly I have not seen this kind of organic hatred before. If your kinsmen hate u so much like this then know that something is not right

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Moh247: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Emola12:
we don already know the total number of mad people and useless human being we av in NIGERIA we av over 8m mad people that is the total number of votes wey tinubu get

What should I do with your comment

Are you Okay?!
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Shantyken(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2023
samsononyilo:

Nigerians from all regions are not happy with the outcome of this election, not only easterners..

So the 8m+ that voted him are not happy too
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Ferdinandu(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2023
We all thought hunger was highest from Nothern region but it seems hunger built estates in South Waste to the extend Idiots can sell votes on credit, protest on credits and later turn around crying like she goats they collected their kids

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed

apc never changes always trying to attack innocent protesters either by shooting them at lekki or organising counter protesters.

the most useless people I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Alba3: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Emi ni ipob abii? You wish. Oniranu!

Why not come to my local government in Alimosho with less than 10% of igbo population where we massively voted LP and spew this trash? You may not return to your home with your bright eyes intact.

Listen boy, we don't know Sanwoolu in Alimosho. Tinubu's presence isn't also felt here. We're the LG with the largest population of yorubas in Lagos and Nigeria yet, the most backward. They used to come and take our votes away to win elections, until ambode came and developed our LG. May God continue to bless that man. Eeyan iyi ni ambode. Tinubu once said why would they spend money in a LG( Alimosho) that pays less tax but he can count on same LG on election cos of our population to win elections abi? He has failed to realise that, its when a place is developed that the economic condition would receive a boost. Its like an investment. After ambode developed our region, see LABSCA, LG Safety, Certificate of Occupancy and other payments entering the government accounts at alausa? More people are building houses as a result of good road networks put in place by ambode.
Ignorant people like you still didn't know why we delivered Alimosho for LP on the 25th of Feb. You think its the igbos whose population is less than 10% amongst us made it happen. Keep dreaming oo. Saturday is another day.
Stale! I don't even read your gibberish replies. Millions of non Yorubas also understand the language like yourself. Oniranu ẹ n t'oju lati sọ pe Akara, Abia l'oti wa.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by EmmyDJourno: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:

Who would love the image of this Old crap as the President of a vibrant strong nation
Only unintelligent idiots like you who lack the capacity to reason😏

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by puremaker7(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Emola12:
I'm from Ondo state and I'm not happy with the outcome of the election LOBATAN
I'm from Ondo State, Ondo west lg we voted massively for Jagaban...it's a normal thing for you to be sad
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Arewadkiller(f): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Political thugs😁

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Bennycollins: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Wonders shall never cease.
Only in Nigeria, those that have rigged an election are the ones to start protesting. The victims who are in the majority have not even protested but believe in due process.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
AMI3:

Hahahaha that means the milking is too much. These people really need freedom.
Honestly I have not seen this kind of organic hatred before. If your kinsmen hate u so much like this then know that something is not right

But Motorpark Agberos and Market Women love him. sad

Tinubu has been smart though. He Targets Thugs, Miserables and Illiterates and make them dependent on him.
Same way he target Yobe, Zamfara and Kebbi Votes! 😕

A Well-educated, Enlightened, Sensible person can NOT be a Tinubu supporter! 🙂
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Eriokanmi: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Stale! Millions of non Yorubas also understand Yoruba language like yourself. Oniranu ẹ n t'oju lati sọ pe Akara, Abia l'oti wa.
Okay then, ipob shamed apc in Alimosho by voting for LP. They brought them into our LG from Abia to vote. Hope you're happy now.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by DMerciful(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Obidients have not protested since the election. Just know that you guys started it first, so if it gets out of hand, you guys shouldn't hide behind a finger!
Moh247:

cool

Correct.... Nobody has monopoly to protest

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Alba3: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Okay then, ipob shamed apc in Alimosho by voting for LP. They brought them into our LG from Abia to vote. Hope you're happy now.
Ko kan aye! Okoro, nothing concerns me with election.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Moh247: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2023
DMerciful:
Obidients have not protested since the election. Just know that you guys started it first, so if it gets out of hand, you guys shouldn't hide behind a finger!

grin

What exactly are you protesting?! 3rd position
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by SLOVFO(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Look at you! You people always shout Agbero, Agbaro!

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.
Story, story. All these made up stories about agberos in the SE are ridiculous.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Babathanks(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Look at you! You people always shout Agbero, Agbaro!

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.
They will be telling you that lagos is a cosmopolitan city that anybody can rule there why they preserve there own region from any other tribes to even come there. All those guys too have sense 😂😂😂. I was born and brought up In kaduna and kaduna is a cosmopolitan city but they is not even possible for non indigene to interfere in there election here in kaduna. What I think is that my tribe Yoruba is just too weak, you can’t try all this rubbish with the Hausas because hausa believes in violence

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Global2000: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Could you imagine. Anyway na the same lineage now.

DispatcherLagos:
shocked
Agberos have already arrived Abuja even before may 29?
Just wow
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by sirchim(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.
Don't mind the FOOLISH People
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Great0ne1: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
Agberos have already arrived Abuja even before may 29?
Just wow
My brother, it is terrible. They will all be sent back, after obi reclaims his mandate
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by femtex007(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2023
samsononyilo:

Nigerians from all regions are not happy with the outcome of this election, not only easterners..
Its a lie. Just say ur region.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by sapientia(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:

Obi was part of PDP protest in Abuja

Jihadist, you no dey tire to lie?
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Mozegee: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court. This. Country is finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ / Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) / Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.