Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For (25657 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by ewereff(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable

How did you know she was loyal, does loyality show in the face, its only the husband and herself that knows if she was loyal to the marriage or not
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Allardyce: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Faber stop using alternates to constitute nuisance on this forum. Let’s limit our fights to politics section alone.
You are really silly for you to think I am faber or I am fighting with you.

Who the fck are you? Cheap commodity like you

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Aladdin1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t support equality, there’s nothing like equality in marriage. Any man that hits a woman no matter the provocation has taken away the glory of that home. You know nothing and please erase this thought of yours , it causes damage beyond repair
You lack decorum.why say he know nothing when you have spoken thrash from your mouth. you want to hit a man and have him keep quiet because his your husband.you better go erase and modify that nonsense part of your write-up.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Ogegod87: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
I can forgive anything except contracting STD/HIV and infecting me...... Kaii.

Let me not even imagine it.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Matprinze: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I didn’t say it’s right to hit a man but maybe mistakenly. I only said a wise man wouldn’t hit bad, rather he’ll pick the silent treatment option

Man will also mistakenly hit her back na. Since na mistake, no one is above mistake..
You need to change your mindset. My wife can not keep disrespecting me and you expect me to be loyal or a perfect gentleman for her

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Kutunban: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Respect your man and he'll forever remain loyal to you. You can get your man to do anything you want if you just submit to him. Men are simple creatures.

Unfortunately, most women are ignorant about this.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by GistFullGround: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours

Nonsense, who you be?

1. Where does it say a man can not marry a second wife? The Bible permits a man marrying more than one woman.

2. "Going physical on me, even if I hit him". I see that the vogue in Nigeria now is hitting the man first just because "I don't want to hit a woman". Once your brain allows you to hit a man, it is the reciprocal thing that you must collect yours to reformat your senses"

3. Have you heard "Respect begets Respect"? Have you thought of being humble towards your husband & his family members?

You like to copy-copy Hollywood lifestyle; kwantinu!

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by casualobserver: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours

I don’t sanction or advocate violence of any sort but if you hit a man and he responds and hits you back, you asked for it. How can you be violent to someone and be resentful they retaliated? What kind of nonsense is that?

As for the others, if your man is successful you will have to share him whether you like it or not. Many wives who once they marry won’t accept second wives or bastard children were themselves once sided chicks to married men.

Whether or not sharing leads to him marrying another woman or having another children outside the home depends. If you do your job as a wife, he won’t have the need to marry another wife in the 1st place. Woman wahala is much, one wife is a problem already. Men do not marry second wives because they want to.

If he is a responsible man he won’t have children outside the home. Again it is your fault for marrying an irresponsible man or not fully vetting the man you married.

Long and short.
If you are not violent, you have reason to be resentful of violence..in fact you should walk away. If you are you have no leg to stand on.

If you do your job as a wife, your husband will have no need for a second wife.

Vet the kind of man you marry before you marry. Look at his family and his friends. If a man’s father, close family members/ friends has children outside or married multiple wives…it is easier for him to do same. Same reason you don’t marry from divorced or single mother homes.

With due respect, your post sounds like an entitlement mentality the type of woman who feels once you are married your job is done…..it isn’t!!!! A man doesn’t stop working or providing because he has married and has had children.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by okine4real: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You may end the marriage but never hit back, it’s deeper than you think. God will forgive a woman that hits her husband if she repents but a husband will suffer the consequence severely till the wife wholeheartedly forgives him. Authority: on no condition whatsoever should you ever hit your wife

WHOM IS THIS FOOL? ABEG NO VEX
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by WantsandMore: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When your senses are back let me know. Very toxic men on this forum
i don't understand very toxic men? You just opened a thread & started ranting on how you'll likely raise your hands on a man without any justifiable cause, not even for self defense & wouldn't want a retaliation & men are the supposed toxic people ? Wow....
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by xavuv: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive?

How did you know all these, were you living with them?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by letitrainnow(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Are you human?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by debase1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pls are you the one that created Yul's wife,? Such that you knew her so well with all those beautiful qualities. Only God knew her that well and Yul, wore the shoes and knew were it hurt him most.
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by ecology: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
l remember Yul said when this issue came up he said, you people are not in my house and don't know what is happening in my house and I believe him 100%. Most men can't come out to say what they are passing through in their houses

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by TeeFriz: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You don't live with them.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by kuntash: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

The OP should have just renamed the thread or topic as "HOW TO IDENTIFY AN UNFORGIVEN SPIRIT"

Also I hope she/he has spent considerable years in marriage to be able to discern what can be forgiven and what cannot.

if you are talking of an arranged union as you have it these days, fine, you can even state those 3 things ahead of the contract.

Marriage is different !

by the way how did you know Edochie pikin wife was always submissive ? where you in their union all along?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by kingslj: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

and you were there
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Faposky95: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
One
Two
Three
It's all about you....?!
So.we.now know......
Moving on to finding Esther...the queen
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by kurupt1: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is still not true, why did Yul Edochie secretly married a second wife after having a loyal, supportive and respectful wife for over 17yrs? He just simply believe that his wife being a simple woman will tolerate and accept every dirt he throws at her.
People close to Yul said the first wife was very disrespectful to Yul. Forget all these public show of submission by the woman and stop being a simpleton

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by ddestiny20(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Did u live with them abi na their social media marriage u dey follow

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
how do you know, de issue of husband and wife is beyond any other person's imaginations including dia parents
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nigeriayouthmov: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
koladata:
marrying another woman is not suppose to be hurtful but the society reconfigured your thinking, polygamy is already everywhere , women are now accepting side chicks at some point they realise they can't Bleep him alone. is that not a different form of polygamy?. but side chick will only bring you the wife deceases in the long run , but if you accept a second wife , you life can be easier because that's your second helper.

Oyibo have brainwashed these women to be self centered claiming polygamy is a sin. Same idiots will allow men and men get married. If you share 7 ladies to 1 man, there will still be surplus and that's why we have so many hookup babes, single women on dating sites more than men because they have no one to put them at home due to shortage of men.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Respect your man and he'll forever remain loyal to you. You can get your man to do anything you want if you just submit to him. Men are simple creatures.

God Bless you.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Tee2027: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wrong headline. You should have said " what can anyone do to you and you can not forgive"

Obi offended me and will never forgive him.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
all your listed criteria can't take you anywhere. Just be respectful many other things shall be added to you
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
1. Cheating on me, as in he keeps a side chick.
2. Telling lies as a habit. This would lead to total distrust and I would never believe anything he says.
3. Beating me

I can tolerate and know how to go through a lot of shitt, but when it comes to the three things above, I rather be a widow or divorced than tolerate the above from a man.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Johnnyplus01k:
all your listed criteria can't take you anywhere. Just be respectful many other things shall be added to you
Men take advantage of respectful women. It’s fine to respect your man but also demand that he respects you too by avoiding things that’ll hurt and bring shame to the family
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Fearyourcreator: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You dey their house?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Shantyken(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Are u leaving with them to know she's respectful, loyal and submissive.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by mosez346(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin[center][/center]
Pakwel:

You'll want equality. But you don't want what cames with it.. if you hit me as your husband. Guaranty no jokes oh . I'll hit you back to reset your sense.. one thing for sure I'll never hit you first..mumu talk say make him give you silent treatment. You don turn am to boy boy now
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by ogwumgbe: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is still not true, why did Yul Edochie secretly married a second wife after having a loyal, supportive and respectful wife for over 17yrs? He just simply believe that his wife being a simple woman will tolerate and accept every dirt he throws at her.

Yul's own was a mistake and a trap, the second wife just trapped him into it by getting pregnant and Yul not comfortable with having an illegitimate son decided to marry her. I believe Yul is not happy with what happened, only just pretending to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ / Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.