Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For (25659 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Men take advantage of respectful women. It’s fine to respect your man but also demand that he respects you too by avoiding things that’ll hurt and bring shame to the family
exactly, some men you said, perfection is of God
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Sunnybabe(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours

I support you... but dont ever try to hit your husband and expect him to remain silent oo
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Bladesociety: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Are you even ready to marry?

If you even hit him, he should play silence and not hit you back.

To hell with that day
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Luckysbab: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable

How does it prove he loves her less?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by koladata(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
i swear this generation is something else with their double standard life... tunde can't bring in second wife but oni of ife is rich and has a different manhood from tunde. you can't even match the sexuality of a man, we get Hot everyday, they get Hot only at a particular time of the month. we produce millions of sperm every seconds , they produce eggs only once in a month. who should your husband sleep with when you are doing 5days or 7 days mensuration. who should he sleep with when you give birth and need that 2months to recuperate.
Nigeriayouthmov:

Oyibo have brainwashed these women to be self centered claiming polygamy is a sin. Same idiots will allow men and men get married. If you share 7 ladies to 1 man, there will still be surplus and that's why we have so many hookup babes, single women on dating sites more than men because they have no one to put them at home due to shortage of men.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t understand spirituality, women are spiritual being, you don’t hit them. If as a husband you hit your wife(even if she hits you first which I don’t support) you’ll experience a serious setback in life. Ask and you shall find answers to what I’m saying
You are dumb..so men are ordinary being abi?
Both gender as there spiritual powers.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Cromagnon: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t support equality, there’s nothing like equality in marriage. Any man that hits a woman no matter the provocation has taken away the glory of that home. You know nothing and please erase this thought of yours , it causes damage beyond repair
Hit a man and be treated accordingly. Keep your games to yourself. If he annoys you, leave. It's stupidity to try to antagonise something that can end you on a whim.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by duduade: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
As the man I be

I will never forgive myself if I;

1. Cheat on my wife

2. Do not satisfy her financially, spiritually and emotionally

3. I lie to her

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by lieutenantprime(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hit a man and be treated accordingly. Keep your games to yourself. If he annoys you, leave. It's stupidity to try to antagonise something that can end you on a whim.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Cromagnon: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is still not true, why did Yul Edochie secretly married a second wife after having a loyal, supportive and respectful wife for over 17yrs? He just simply believe that his wife being a simple woman will tolerate and accept every dirt he throws at her.
How do you know she was loyal supportive and respectful. Are you their housegirl?
What dirt did he throw on her.
He married another wife
Did he kick her out or she chose to leave
Now she's husbandless
Whose fault?
Foolish behaviour
Now she must pay all her bills herself
Make we no talk if wahala burst, which man go protect the mumu?
Wetin she gain?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Minatouchiha(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours

U never reach to marry if these things na im u de reason. U even said even if u hit him.
Y would u hit h at all?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by mosez346(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t need to find job, that’s solely the duty of my future hubby dorrrrrr
attention seeker divert your frustration to elsewhere
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by 44smart: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
You can't categorically say this, you aren't living with them. How sure are u she was respectful.

IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nigeriayouthmov: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
koladata:
i swear this generation is something else with their double standard life... tunde can't bring in second wife but oni of ife is rich and has a different manhood from tunde. you can't even match the sexuality of a man, we get Hot everyday, they get Hot only at a particular time of the month. we produce millions of sperm every seconds , they produce eggs only once in a month. who should your husband sleep with when you are doing 5days or 7 days mensuration. who should he sleep with when you give birth and need that 2months to recuperate.

Na only mumu men dey listen to them. As for me, I advise you Marry as many as your Pocket can train so you won't end up bringing almajiri into this world. I asked one lady someday ago that in my life I have never seen a man who grew old and died without getting married no matter how ugly or poor he is but I have seen that for multiple women and people be like she was selective when she was young and the lady was mute. I called her a devil because she is happy to see so many women go through such a lonely life and die single, meanwhile a 90 years old man can still get a 18 years old wife.

Women are their own enemy.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by patorial(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Do you live with Yul Edochie?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by mylove4God(f): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sometimes I do ask myself this question. I pray to have the grace to know how to manage situation if my husband should cheat. Most men cheat but there are still few ones who doesn't and I hope to have one of the few ones as my life partner.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by sniperr007(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
You're wrong. A man who loves you will do anything to keep you. He'll practically worship you if respect and treat him good. I think the reason couples are falling out of love with each other is not the absence of love but the absence of respect. If you respect your partner. There are things you wouldn't ordinarily ever think of doing to them because you know it'd hurt them.

Respect is key.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Jelique: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You want to give what you can not take,wanna hit hit a man,but dont wanna get hit,better come out of ur delusion and face life kid
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by DatIgalaDude: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Are you married??
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Awise09(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sorry aunty, how did you know she's loyal respectful? You stay with them? That man must have seen something, its not by face a lot of men are going through a lot out there but scare of taking such decision.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by donestk(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
What makes a child illegitimate?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Josephkabila12: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
even if u hit him and he should keep kwayet LoL.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
donestk:
What makes a child illegitimate?
A child born outside the union of marriage
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by chatinent: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pakwel:

You'll want equality. But you don't want what cames with it.. if you hit me as your husband. Guaranty no jokes oh . I'll hit you back to reset your sense.. one thing for sure I'll never hit you first..mumu talk say make him give you silent treatment. You don turn am to boy boy now

Lol..never laughed this hard.😁
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by chatinent: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
I would never hit a woman but anything wey we dey do for this life, talk morning to night, no wahala, but please don't dare hit me. I can kneel down and beg you not to first hit me.

There's a limit to what my good side can control.

I get very bad temper.

🤦
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
I would never hit a woman but anything wey we dey do for this life, talk morning to night, no wahala, but please don't dare hit me. I can kneel down and beg you not to first hit me.

There's a limit to what my good side can control.

I get very bad temper.

🤦
Never expected this from you. I can’t say I got shocked because men are full of surprises . I hope when you hit her back you won’t ever go near her for coitus again. Smh
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by SmartPolician: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Quite the opposite. Most men would need to find a woman appealing or attractive to sleep with her. Women on the other hand, do with anyone, at anytime.

This is FALSE.

Women attach emotions to sex but men can sleep with cow, dogs, dead boy, mad women, etc. because we don't attach emotions during sex.

Men just want to play with the body of a woman, ejaculate and have fun, while women want to loved and taken care of after sex.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by chatinent: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never expected this from you. I can’t say I got shocked because men are full of surprises . I hope when you hit her back you won’t ever go near her for coitus again. Smh

Domestic violence isn't about the men alone.

No one has the monopoly to hit the other.

So you go about hitting men cos you want them all to key into the tradition of not retaliating? Like a mantra giving you solitary rights to abuse men and never abused? Continue then, dem go beat four years commot your age one day.

While I may not hit back, I can legitly give you a break. I'm very anti-toxic. Cos if I hit back, I fit kee you.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Petyr1: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t support equality, there’s nothing like equality in marriage. Any man that hits a woman no matter the provocation has taken away the glory of that home. You know nothing and please erase this thought of yours , it causes damage beyond repair
so the woman that hit a man is adding glory to the home?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by RealEzee(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t understand spirituality, women are spiritual being, you don’t hit them. If as a husband you hit your wife(even if she hits you first which I don’t support) you’ll experience a serious setback in life. Ask and you shall find answers to what I’m saying
men r robotic beings okwaya ,u think men r not spiritual too?both were made from the same spiritual being less u forget ....teach ladies not to lay hands on men too call a spade a spade my dear ,this route u r suggesting is pure evil tbh
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by cedricksly: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
even if you hit him, can u even listen to yourself?? I personally I am against a man hitting a woman, but any woman that choose to physically abuse any man, I say it boldly the man should defend himself using any means necessary... If u get mind slap man, you urself should be Liberal enough to collect same slap.. You don't physically abuse a man and expect him to be silent, he must defend himself which I support...
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by gaskiyamagana: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Respect your man and he'll forever remain loyal to you. You can get your man to do anything you want if you just submit to him. Men are simple creatures.
This what many neighbours don't know about my wife upon which they think she has hypnotized me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.