Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) (75958 Views)

Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? / Who Know This Wasiu Ayinde's Song Title...ibi Gbogbo Or Any Of The Good Old Days / Throwback: Do You Still Remember These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by OgbeniOja1: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito
Pastoshizzy:
Transistor radio
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Gensece: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
I think the round ones were walkman. I used to own one. Drains battery very fast.

You get it. To listen to a full album of plantashun Boyz you would need to change the batteries.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by BannedUser: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Later we come graduate enter this mp3 player! 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
werey m. wetin be dis kine tin wey u post... dis has neva existed.. dey whyne urself
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Emeka71(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I don't know dis undecided undecided undecided undecided

We the 2000s children can't relate I guess undecided
That looks like a walk-man set.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by akpota(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye post=1217339p62:
[font=Georgia][/font]

My dad bought this for me when i took first in class.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by DiamondNimi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
I steal my big sister's money to buy this radio tire
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by luluosas(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Never knew about this oooooo
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Cromagnon: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
Nairaland is impacting the spirit of bitterness and hatred through tribalistic and bigoted statements which is not good for a healthy soul, the management of this forum should do the needful to make it a positive environment for both news, education and entertainment, thanks....
so you don't believe in freedom of speech you tyrant. May you never see power
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by BlackAdams007: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
pat077:
gameboy was for the big boys then, na golden light and brick game we fit afford back then

Sure.

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by RedPilChurchBoy: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Smiles, or mp3, gameboy, those days .

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

No. It's just FM radio
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by BlackAdams007: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
jidxin:
brooooooooo mp3 does t exist during the reign of palito and that

I know, i just called what came up next to keep boys company as of then, it helped remove some memories you know!?☺️

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Kemadealadire(f): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
I think I used it🤔
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by KeyEndurance: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
We Done tay for The World Sha
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Strawberries97: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Chai, so me too I can say ‘the good old days’ 😆
We used to call it walkie-talkie. It was one of my favourite childhood gadgets. I’d listen to various stations especially mid night when I don’t feel like sleeping.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by AYNL: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omo
Na Palito to be this na
It comes with earpiece
Good old days😄
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Negroid001(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swears. Good old Days. Parlito. I no fit count how much i waste on top ear piece for this device.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by walexsho(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by walexsho(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Strawberries97:
Chai, so me too I can say ‘the good old days’ 😆
We used to call it walkie-talkie. It was one of my favourite childhood gadgets. I’d listen to various stations especially mid night when I don’t feel like sleeping.
Walkman
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Hellonearth: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
I said it. Na toddlers full here
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by BennyDGreat: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
papiSNEH:
Na God go punish Access bank undecided

Wetin dem do u...I find it a bit strange when people complain about Access Bank ABI I be special customer ni
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Kay25(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Na early 2000dem use am so u no get any brother wey use am ni
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Kay25(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Personal companion
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Ajibade123(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I am early 2000s and I know it
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
Palito
I don't give a stray sh×t what it's called.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Chochovini: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

. Indomie.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Bjteensdes24: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anunakeeh:
Palito, Gameboy, Snake Ladder, Walkman, Sega, Nitendo etc.

I actually bought the Original Black Palito The one in the picture is a copy, very Fragile and spoils easily.

I'm trying to remember that Brick Game name.
Mario?
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Shimbo96(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Palito?🤣

Your face show grin grin... Best Radio for big boys then grin grin
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Anunakeeh: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bjteensdes24:

Mario?

Thanks for your Input.

I Just found the Game Picture.

Mario too was Cool and it's on Sega.

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Bjteensdes24: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Thanks for your Input.

I Just found the Game Picture.

Mario too was Cool and it's on Sega.
Oh! This game? Sometimes you have to hit it when the battery is down 😂cos it will fade away when you switch it on. There is one particular game I like on it, you shoot and another one you starts moving right and left to avoid ‘game over’. Omo the sound of this lasan mehn Nigeria chaii

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by larrypourl(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
dmgr:
If you get this one that year, na big boy u be.
There is another one makes use of cassette/tape, I can't remember the name, I been save that year so that I fit buy am

The cassette one has recording. A red button at the top to dub music directly from the FM. Good old days. I bought the black square palito radio at #50 then.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Anunakeeh: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bjteensdes24:

Oh! This game? Sometimes you have to hit it when the battery is down 😂cos it will fade away when you switch it on. There is one particular game I like on it, you shoot and another one you starts moving right and left to avoid ‘game over’. Omo the sound of this lasan mehn Nigeria chaii

😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals / Top Eight Sexiest Radio On Air Personalities(pics) / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.