Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) (75927 Views)

Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? / Who Know This Wasiu Ayinde's Song Title...ibi Gbogbo Or Any Of The Good Old Days / Throwback: Do You Still Remember These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Olachase(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
McLizbae:
This gadget is fucking garbage in 06 nah bros. Real niggas rock it in the 90s.
in the year 06 I was 13years then

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by DrDunamis(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
Portable mp3 and walkman

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by pat077: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Smiles, or mp3, gameboy, those days .
gameboy was for the big boys then, na golden light and brick game we fit afford back then
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by jidxin(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Smiles, or mp3, gameboy, those days .
brooooooooo mp3 does t exist during the reign of palito and that
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by badonkadonk: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

Palito

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by seleroms2(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
PALITO
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
That year we no go villa for Christmas.
My old man talk say he no wan go.
Nna I gat to break my saving box, shared it into three carry two give ma first love, take one part of it straight to papa shop wey they for corner where asheeys dey stay they.. nobody worry nobody...
Where hoodies dey blow skunk 😆 chaaii good old days ....

Na big boy I be na come see swargz (ngabasi nwoke gbagote nu)
Ụmụ asa ana abụ m ubu here and there ka aginesi nwamama 😆 ewu chi....

I no go forget aswear.......
But now .......

Okongwu abuazi umuazi
(OAU)
OKONGWU ABUAZI UMUAZI 😩
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by olaniyilukman(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Palito?🤣
That gadget is #50 then
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
That year we no go villa for Christmas.
My old man talk say he no wan go.
Nna I gat to break my saving box, shared it into three carry two give ma first love, take one part of it straight to papa shop wey they for corner where asheeys dey stay they.. nobody worry nobody...
Where hoodies dey blow skunk 😆 chaaii good old days ....
I rush go get that toy
Na only radio ee they play but we cool
Faaaauuuqq it we cool 🆒

Na big boy I be na come see swargz (ngabasi nwoke gbagote nu)
Ụmụ asa ana abụ m ubu here and there ka aginesi nwamama 😆 ewu chi....

I no go forget aswear.......
But now .......

Okongwu abuazi umuazi
(OAU)
OKONGWU ABUAZI UMUAZI 😩
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by TyroneP(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is one of the "Palito's family". I bought mine for N150 and later bought Kchibo type for N200 after loosing the black ones I bought got stolen in High School. That was the advent of FM stations in Nigeria then.

Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by mordred44: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Not for the indomitable

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by DantataJR: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
The Real BeatbyDre!

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Bobchucky: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
FM RADIO that year
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Olachase:
i thief money buy this thing then that was around 2006, omo so nothing last forever cry cry

then #500 na big money, i stole #1500 from one woman shop, i can't take the money home cus they will ask where did i get it from, i just day chop anything that come my way, omo nigeria don cast that #1500 now no buy anything again

Around 2004, my friend thief 500 from him mama bag, we no fit chop am finish
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by wonderr(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na Palito be this na chai am feeling nostalgic
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by CaseSensitive(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good old palito. The one that preceded this model was a smaller but bulkier black squared one without the torch. Back then, boys be very serious listening to AM/FM radio like we listening to Afrobeat on Apple music.

That time wey one station go do mistake play Weird MC Ijoya, o'boy! you go see boys dey dance like person wey smoke better loud. Or towards the night when they play Faze "Need somebody" boys go dey sing to and hold imaginary babes. People gats know say you sef get palito na. Kinda miss those days but boys are now men, palito is now iPhone pro max. And RIP to the real ones we lost between then and now.

4 Likes

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Abiliboi: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
#150 palito. I bought battery and ear piece cord tire. Abokis main stocks. During heavy rain, you will fine tune radio fms tire, at a time when you feel relaxed to enjoy fm music, voom, bad wave go enter, shuu shuuu you go dey hear grin.

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I don't know dis undecided undecided undecided undecided

We the 2000s children can't relate I guess undecided

2000 and you keep insulting your elders here...
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by drimzsmoke(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay,I agree,I don old!!!
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by drimzsmoke(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
mordred44:
Not for the indomitable

Omo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Akharmony: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
FM radio with touch light. . I got it jas a gift somewhr around 2005/ 06
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by thomp4pal(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito… how I cried when I stupidly connected you to a car battery in my bid to save cash on buying batteries, memories…😛
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
My guy, I just remember wen I thief 2000,God me self come tire cos d moni no Wan finish, I nearly buy terminator 3 but dem go question me for huz , I begin de chop different tins for super market, then Mr Biggs just enter warri. I come use 100naira Bleep ashawo for enerehen junction. Nigerian don cast for naira value
Olachase:
i thief money buy this thing then that was around 2006, omo so nothing last forever cry cry

then #500 na big money, i stole #1500 from one woman shop, i can't take the money home cus they will ask where did i get it from, i just day chop anything that come my way, omo nigeria don cast that #1500 now no buy anything again
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Cool83(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
Nairaland is impacting the spirit of bitterness and hatred through tribalistic and bigoted statements which is not good for a healthy soul, the management of this forum should do the needful to make it a positive environment for both news, education and entertainment, thanks....
It's getting out of hand, I preferred auto section nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by nedekid: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Fine sisi cool
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by hustla(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

Palito

grin
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Olachase(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jefferyhi86:
My guy, I just remember wen I thief 2000,God me self come tire cos d moni no Wan finish, I nearly buy terminator 3 but dem go question me for huz , I begin de chop different tins for super market, then Mr Biggs just enter warri. I come use 100naira Bleep ashawo for enerehen junction. Nigerian don cast for naira value
lol you use #100 Bleep ashawo now ashawo for my area na #1500 well am happy I found my brother in crime 😁😁
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Yayi229: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Someone like you prolly don't know what a discman was, talkless a walkman cheesy

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ur highly welcome
Olachase:
lol you use #100 Bleep ashawo now ashawo for my area na #1500 well am happy I found my brother in crime 😁😁
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Rexymania(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
100 naira 😆
Missed my childhood
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
baralatie:
What is that

A device that can bomb entire Nigerian corrupt elected politicians gathering in 90s.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by tweakdude1: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Palito?🤣

I remember.. child hood those days sweet gon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals / Top Eight Sexiest Radio On Air Personalities(pics) / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.