Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) (75925 Views)

Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? / Who Know This Wasiu Ayinde's Song Title...ibi Gbogbo Or Any Of The Good Old Days / Throwback: Do You Still Remember These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by kindtoks(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito Radio
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Stanweezy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito radio, then i used it to listen to FM radio each time they are playing music wink

Then i changed to Walkman, the funniest thing about the workman cassette is that each time the battery wants to die, it will start singing and talking like Uncle bala blue grin

Later i changed to Walkman CD, that one B4 u finished one CD plate, the battery is gone.

Memory card changed everything, that's evolution of technology.

2 Likes

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Ebenco84: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wow! Lovely I bought more than 5times , big bog radio

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Omoodutodaiwa1: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Smiles, or mp3, gameboy, those days .
it fm radio I use it till 2000
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Iseoluwani: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Palito?🀣

Palito is black and more of a square ⬛ shaped gadget

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by yemzone(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
My classmate brought this stuff to school, and I really loved it. The following week I got mine. I felt like a king. There was this black one too, a square-shaped.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by EmiDon11: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
What the hell is that?
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
You must be in your mid 20's to have used this inferior palito radio.

The black square one is the main original that I began using when it was ₦50 but stop buying it as the price skyrocket to ₦200 as of 2005.
Then I started using Walkman till I got myself a mobile phone in 2007.

3 Likes

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Tiobi84: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Just like yesterday Bro if you see how I wish to buy mine me I now later bought MP3 during my own time no kill yourself for Benz yours is coming one love

3 Likes

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Demurray: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
No be palito radio be dis?
Good old days wink
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by burp18: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Iseoluwani:

yeah.. I remember now. Very ugly looking thing sha

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by mosaicafrique: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
I buy battery so they I nearly wound
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by TrustarScientis(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Awesome...I can't just believe I can ever remember this beautiful device again. Thank you!!! You see...I craved so much for this device when I was younger...but my 'parents' never counted it important. After saving money for a very loooong time, I bought it...albeit I already lost interest in it...since I was already desiring one popular Ericsson phone(good for soccer game...I challenge you to find that out). Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Iseoluwani:

The one op posted is also palito but the inferior type.

It was sold at ₦250 as of 2007 (very costly, regarding it doesn't last πŸ€£πŸ˜…)

Though I stopped using palito in 2005 as I already have Walkman.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Tremple8v: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
I get the black palito too then . I was at primary 5 .mhen I don dey old oo .
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Bigii(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bought mine N300😊
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by WhereMyLoud: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes, I can remember the battery draining part.
Sometimes, you won't finish one track and the battery is gone. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
That is wrong.. I used a walkman then.. Yohrs was faulty.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Purity1st: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

Omg sweet old days MY PALITO

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Safari29: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
palito grin
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Credobee(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
PALITO FM RADIO
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Olabode211: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
palito,i buy this gadgets oo na i start from #150.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Abidextemi1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito😁
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by cutedharmee: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Abi Bluetooth or wetin we dey call am dat time. E dey loud die shocked. People wey get am dat time nah dem b big boiz grin grin grin
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by gbogboija: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito Radio N150, but the earphone no dey last.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Asour: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
The stress. Imagine having to carry CD plates around. Memory stick changed everything πŸ˜„

Sticks are now out.

Cloud is where's it's at now.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by latogng: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palito, There is also the Black type.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by Gbengaodutona: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
That is palito radio
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by BigBen23(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Had a thought of this yesterday. How it ran into my head is what I can't explain. The black square one tho.

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by philipojukwu1: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

It’s Radio player. It has no memory card or USB port. Na only FM e dey play. But we still use am form update.
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Palito?🀣

Palito na the black square one lol
Re: Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) by unitysheart(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes, I can remember the battery draining part.
Sometimes, you won't finish one track and the battery is gone. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

You don't know that device. That's a radio not an mp3 player. Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals / Top Eight Sexiest Radio On Air Personalities(pics) / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.