Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today (895 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number / Did Anyone Notice This About Nairaland Recently? (photo) / BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today by JackDaAlienz(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Today, CBN has finally made statement that old notes is now legal.

I still have some old 500 notes

Have you being able to use old notes as of today Tuesday 14th March?
Re: Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today by marlow1962(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Over here everybody is strictly on transfer, both the ones wer go go, the ones wer go bounce back, and the ones wer dem go hang, all na transfer.

You can pay cash if u have 100 or 50 naira.

Funny thing most Nigerians thinks the politicians are suffering the effects too, haha I laugh
Re: Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today by Newman20(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
It's terrible in my side man(Lagos). No one is collecting it even after assurances from Buhari, Emefiele and Sanwo Olu all because they want new notes they can sell the notes to others and make double profit. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

Laslas, any small or medium business that doesn't accept transfer or have a POS isn't ready to transact.

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today by Blupen(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
All this things no deh bother me now, na when my ticket enter and deh give me old naira notes na then i go show bet9ja say i be bruce lee reincarnate
Re: Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today by Omuuvwie(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
I have been collecting it every day, in fact I prefer it to the rubbish transfer that will not go through, nothing concern me and supreme Court order or emefele comments,
Re: Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today by b444j: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
can anyone confirm to me if people at ijoko, agbado oja and abule ijoko are collecting the old note?
Re: Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today by teejay29(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Here in ekiti state, people have been spending it since yesterday. Giving and receiving it without complaining.
Re: Did Anyone Accept Old Notes In Your Area Today by visaclick: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2023
Newman20:
It's terrible in my side man(Lagos). No one is collecting it even after assurances from Buhari, Emefiele and Sanwo Olu all because they want new notes they can sell the notes to others and make double profit. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

Laslas, any small or medium business that doesn't accept transfer or have a POS isn't ready to transact.
exactly what they are doing, they insist on cash so as to sell to others for profit. You see now how wicked nigerians are and they all have bank accounts but insist on cash. I don’t pay cash for no reason. Even just yesterday someone insist i add 100 as charges i left that shop to go and buy it at another shop for even more than the previous shop price but i felt happy not to give in to blackmail coz that’s what it is.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class / Advise Needed For This My New Babe / Have You Done Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.