Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Advise Needed For This My New Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed For This My New Babe (892 Views)

Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church / A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed For This My New Babe by opizu: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Good day King
I received this message from one of the girl am working on, though we had date by next week which am planning to cancel because of short of cash to lodge her overnight:
Pls advise me King, what should be my response and my actions afterwards

Good afternoon how is work and everything, I hope u are doing ok i feel I should inform you about something cos my mind isn’t at rest so I need to tell u this so we both will be on a safer side, am sorry if it hurts u that I have a boyfriend already and I don’t want to hurt u neither do I want to hurt ur feelings too I felt it hard to tell u this but I need to do it so as not to hurt u I hope u will please understand me that is the reason why am telling u that am not ur wife becos I have someone already it’s ok if u want us to be friends I will really appreciate it u are a very good caring and loving person any lady will want to be with and I love ur good characteristics about know and also if u still want us to meet no problem i will make room for that I hope you will take me as I am and understand me thank u so much have a nice day ahead

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by talented321: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Oga let her be for the sake of self respect..

4 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by Westchester(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
If only she’ll give you kpekus, if not just leave her alone
Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by iamtardey: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
This sounds like I’ve read the first part somewhere maybe here
Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by ojun50(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Werey meji

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by fyzaila: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
It's only a primary school drop out that will muddle up words like that.
Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by mekus15: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Just let her be. There are many fish in the water.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by Albertone(m): 12:53am On Oct 04, 2023
opizu:
Good day King
I received this message from one of the girl am working on, though we had date by next week which am planning to cancel because of short of cash to lodge her overnight:
Pls advise me King, what should be my response and my actions afterwards

Good afternoon how is work and everything, I hope u are doing ok i feel I should inform you about something cos my mind isn’t at rest so I need to tell u this so we both will be on a safer side, am sorry if it hurts u that I have a boyfriend already and I don’t want to hurt u neither do I want to hurt ur feelings too I felt it hard to tell u this but I need to do it so as not to hurt u I hope u will please understand me that is the reason why am telling u that am not ur wife becos I have someone already it’s ok if u want us to be friends I will really appreciate it u are a very good caring and loving person any lady will want to be with and I love ur good characteristics about know and also if u still want us to meet no problem i will make room for that I hope you will take me as I am and understand me thank u so much have a nice day ahead

I don't see any problem here other than she informed you she has a man late.

You have the choice to go on the date with no strings attached or cancel like you've planned.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by Brandiebird: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2023
Introduce her to a full stop 🤬

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by JustPowerApps(m): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Where una dey find daft women like this sef
Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by Lance008(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Arrrrrrrh

This is where you introduce the Blacklist rule.
She just saved you a buck, be grateful to God. Don't ever accept to be her friend. Distance acquaintance will be the best now.

Don't block her! Snub her completely. My guy grind hard, make money, look good, wear good clothes, smell well and smile more now and watch how things will be 1-2 years from now.

Some women are the reason some guys grind harder. If there are boys that enter yahoo to look appealing to all this local cheap bush meat then believe me when I say that there are guys out there that grinds legally simply because of the humiliation they once faced from all this materialist girls.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by Gee64: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Fvck and forget about being serious with her. Enjoy her toto while it lasts.
She would later cry back to you.
I've been there before!

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by opizu: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This is where you introduce the Blacklist rule.
She just saved you a buck, be grateful to God. Don't ever accept to be her friend. Distance acquaintance will be the best now.

Don't block her! Snub her completely. My guy grind hard, make money, look good, wear good clothes, smell well and smile more now and watch how things will be 1-2 years from now.

Some women are the reason some guys grind harder. If there are boys that enter yahoo to look appealing to all this local cheap bush meat then believe me when I say that there are guys out there that grinds legally simply because of the humiliation they once faced from all this materialist girls.

Thanks boss
Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by opizu: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Gee64:
Fvck and forget about being serious with her. Enjoy her toto while it lasts.
She would later cry back to you.
I've been there before!

The economy is too harsh now to dey pay hotel room when food no dey house that's why I decided to cancel our date... Also wish to nack her n forget
Re: Advise Needed For This My New Babe by opizu: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2023
Albertone:

I don't see any problem here other than she informed you she has a man late.

You have the choice to go on the date with no strings attached or cancel like you've planned.

Nice one boss 🙂

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done Drugs / Help Me Choose One / Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.