Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother (47264 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by marlow1962(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Perocom:

Pls stop this comparison, life in marriage is completely different from the outside world, allow the so called side chick to become a wife today and her case may be even worse.
Then the 3rd side chick is loading
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by marlow1962(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2023
cococandy:

And you have 182 likes possibly more on the way.
This is why I have ZERO empathy for the lot of you when you come whining on this Beyoncé’s internet. I hope whatever woman decides to break your heart does it in a way that the pain will be maximized. 😌
Lol cococandy come break my heart 😩
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Klass99(f): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Jephyard(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2023
At op, fight for your marriage, how? Get a trusted male to also befriend the side chick of your husband. And post their pic on your WhatsApp, as congratulating them being for such beautiful lovebird. If he ask if you know the lady in the picture, say no! After that befriend the side chick and his mom. Don't let you husband know about this. Then invite all of them to your house and spread the news to everyone there that you know all along. Wait for the outcome.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2023
I feel you. 100%
Klass99:

wink

90% of the time I am able to empathise with female posters here (not the foolish ones though) because I have experienced to some degree what they share or someone close to me has experienced it.

Anyone who has ever experienced heartbreak from a romantic relationship (which most of the population has) can relate to her post or at least imagine what she is feeling.

When I say I like how blissfully unencumbered I am, her sort of reality is part of the reason why. We underestimate how important peace of mind is to our mental, physical and emotional health.

If you ask me emotional trauma is the worse kind of trauma there is, it affects every aspects of our lives.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2023
marlow1962:

Lol cococandy come break my heart 😩
shush 🙄
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Mindlog:

Why do such husband come back to the wife who is fat, ugly and smelly, when they become broke and sick, while o the sexy side chick move on without looking back?

Can you substantiate this? Argue with facts , fat is an umbrella word. Try to be precise and logical, nothing wrong with fat , but too much fat is bad.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Tony142: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Hmm
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Tony142: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.

The reason your husband have a side chick is NOT because you are not a good wife but because it is in the nature of men to cheat, you can be the best wife in the world and a man will still cheat on you, there are only few men that does not cheat.

What you should do is that

Whenever your husband comes home again sit him down and tell him that there is something you want to discuss with him.

you can follow the example I gave below.

You: There is something I want us to discuss.

Your Husband: Alright, what do you want us to discuss?

You: I saw your conversation with your side chick, I have been faithful to you, I do not cheat on you, but you are cheating on me, is this how you will re-pay me for being faithful to you?

Your Husband: (He will be surprise that you find out that he have a side chick, he will try to beg you by saying he is sorry).

Note: If he beg you, then tell him that you have forgiving him but he should stop cheating on you and remain faithful to you the same way you are faithful to him.

Note: Your conversation with him may not be 100% exactly the way I wrote it here, but if you follow this example I gave you then your conversation with him will be 90% similar to the example I gave you above.

Note: Do NOT quarrel or fight with him talk to him peacefully, he will even be surprise and love you more for talking about it so calmly and peacefully without violence.

If I may ask, how old is your marriage? And have you born a child for him?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mindlog: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
quentin06:

Can you substantiate this? Argue with facts , fat is an umbrella word. Try to be precise and logical, nothing wrong with fat , but too much fat is bad.

In what context did you first use the word, fat?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by marlow1962(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
cococandy:
shush 🙄
Ahh why na, na just my heart I want make u break o
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
coolhumble:
Are you married?
Does being married justify the having of concubines or women condoning them by sitting tight in marriage? undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
marlow1962:
■ That’s what am saying and some ppl are saying I do justify cheating, of course I don’t.
■ Married man cheating outside will never let he’s wife know what’s up, but in this case she’s fully aware he’s cheating on her, going on outside fun and spending with the outside lover and she the wife knows that shit is happening full time under her nose and she didn’t flinch, only to come her and and create a thread about it expecting everybody to praise her “ oshay good wife “, but reverse might be the case .
1. All the more reason why you ought to divorce her so you can marry yourself a woman who will give you all the sex you want in marriage. Adultery is a violation of marriage agreement. undecided

2. A married man cheating outside is a eejit man who destroyed his marriage. Divorce the woman so you can have the sidechick all you want. Simple! undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Haines: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.
Men are polygamous in nature
Monogamy is not natural for men once you accept this truth polygamy makes sense.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Haines:
■ Men are polygamous in nature. Monogamy is not natural for men once you accept this truth polygamy makes sense.
Since it is determined that men and women have the same nature brain — there are no gendered brains. Then it should follow that women are equally polygamous, right? And if your wife/gal friend cheats on you, you should have no complaints whatsoever. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by sixtus3606(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
2. He might luckily apologize? shocked
I guess I didn’t use the right word here “luckily”. Anyway, if he apologizes, I still regard it as luck for them both. Take it or leave it.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
sixtus3606:
I guess I didn’t use the right word here “luckily”. Anyway, if he apologizes, I still regard it as luck for them both. Take it or leave it.
I will dump that in the trash where it belongs then cause for me, it borders on a heartless mention at this point in what op described of her situation. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Mindlog:

In what context did you first use the word, fat?

Dont know what you mean.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
When I advise hypergamy in women it seems as though I am brutal or heartless.

Marrying a naija man is like signing up for a Russia roulette and the only compensation in such mini-hell is your extreme comfort. That will not stop you from feeling pain but at least console you for the lifelong(since most women would rather not leave out of the stigma of being a divorcee or single mom) torture you will endure.

By marrying a typical naija man,you have obviously married a man uglier than you are(since most Nigerian men are unattractive). A chronic cheat. A man that can sleep with your househelp. In-laws that would drive you to your wits end. STDs.
Imagine having your maid's disrespect you,because your man has made advances at her.small young girls start talking down on you.
These are the real time agony most women go through but are forced to endure as it is a man nature to cheat.
The question is how many of female nature can men endure?

If it's a man nature to be polygamous while most women be resented for their natural tendencies?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
When I advise hypergamy in women it seems as though I am brutal or heartless.

Marrying a naija man is like signing up for a Russia roulette and the only compensation in such mini-hell is your extreme comfort. That will not stop you from feeling pain but at least console you for the lifelong(since most women would rather not leave out of the stigma of being a divorcee or single mom) torture you will endure.

By marrying a typical naija man,you have obviously married a man uglier than you are(since most Nigerian men are unattractive). A chronic cheat. A man that can sleep with your househelp. In-laws that would drive you to your wits end. STDs. A man without honor,dignity,intergrity and virue. An unhygienic man that would love to mount on you with their bad breath and dirty boxers.

Imagine having your maid's disrespect you,because your man has made advances at her.small young girls start talking down on you.
These are the real time agony most women go through but are forced to endure as it is a man nature to cheat.
The question is how many of female nature can men endure?

If it's a man nature to be polygamous while most women be resented for their natural tendencies?

We saw how a dishonorable married man ,emmaodet,who is supposed to be advising younger men in their 20s to be men of value but chochochocho with teens that are below his level) tell us it is very absurd for women to marry for financial comfort.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Louisboy22(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Talk to him about it, if he persists kindly seek for divorce
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by iammolise(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Karlifate:

E don turn military billionaire 😂😂
Abi nau my broda... Most Nigerian (Esp) girls of nowadays don't even want to know if they're getting into a lifetime companionship with "Jeepers creepers", all that concerns them is financial security, like hardly can u see a Nigerian girl that can ask u "how are u coping with life" and more questions like that to show care, self-centered as-Fvck they only ask u "how is work" to know if there's still lifeline for more billing... Their paradigm is just appalling.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by lilyheaven: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2023
😅 did you say housewife?
Is it only housewives husband that cheat ?
A man that wants to cheat will always do,
It doesn’t matter the wife’s occupation.
advanceDNA:
Side chick 3 - housewife 0

The nightmare of every house wife

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by lilyheaven: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Sorry! But her husband won’t accept he has a side chick neither is he going to apologize.
Instead, he is going to accuse her of going to her phone, he will manipulate her, and turn the table on her, he will turn her into a victim
Tony142:

The reason your husband have a side chick is NOT because you are not a good wife but because it is in the nature of men to cheat, you can be the best wife in the world and a man will still cheat on you, there are only few men that does not cheat.

What you should do is that

Whenever your husband comes home again sit him down and tell him that there is something you want to discuss with him.

you can follow the example I gave below.

You: There is something I want us to discuss.

Your Husband: Alright, what do you want us to discuss?

You: I saw your conversation with your side chick, I have been faithful to you, I do not cheat on you, but you are cheating on me, is this how you will re-pay me for being faithful to you?

Your Husband: (He will be surprise that you find out that he have a side chick, he will try to beg you by saying he is sorry).

Note: If he beg you, then tell him that you have forgiving him but he should stop cheating on you and remain faithful to you the same way you are faithful to him.

Note: Your conversation with him may not be 100% exactly the way I wrote it here, but if you follow this example I gave you then your conversation with him will be 90% similar to the example I gave you above.

Note: Do NOT quarrel or fight with him talk to him peacefully, he will even be surprise and love you more for talking about it so calmly and peacefully without violence.

If I may ask, how old is your marriage? And have you born a child for him?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by advanceDNA: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2023
lilyheaven:
😅 did you say housewife?
Is it only housewives husband that cheat ?
A man that wants to cheat will always do,
It doesn’t matter the wife’s occupation.

What are u saying....?? The way u women jump from A to Z is always funny...
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by lilyheaven: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Which one is jumping again?
🤷‍♂️
advanceDNA:

What are u saying....?? The way u women jump from A to Z is always funny...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Tony142: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
lilyheaven:
Sorry! But her husband won’t accept he has a side chick neither is he going to apologize.
Instead, he is going to accuse her of going to her phone, he will manipulate her, and turn the table on her, he will turn her into a victim

So what do you suggest she do?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by lilyheaven: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
She has to make up her mind, if she wants to continue with the marriage,,, or otherwise
If she wants to continue with the marriage, she has to stay away from her husband phone, then pray for change.
She has to play more game to win her husband over again.
If she’s tired of the marriage, she should screenshot all her evidence, get more details, set him up by catching him red handed..
Serve him a divorce paper.
That’s the end.
Tony142:

So what do you suggest she do?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
lilyheaven:
■ She has to make up her mind, if she wants to continue with the marriage,,, or otherwise
If she wants to continue with the marriage, she has to stay away from her husband phone, then pray for change. She has to play more game to win her husband over again. If she’s tired of the marriage, she should screenshot all her evidence, get more details, set him up by catching him red handed.. Serve him a divorce paper.That’s the end.
1. Staying in the marriage means she consents to his cheating. Rendering all of her praying meaningless by the way since you cannot logically support a thing while standing against it. undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by lilyheaven: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
You can’t say her prayer is meaningless , if she’s a woman of prayer.
Staying in the marriage means she has accepted all odds.
If I approach you, and ask you why you are cheating on me, with what she typed, you will denial,
See how it sweet you for mouth..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oga will just say... I’m sorry 😆😆😆😆
I won’t cheat on you again. You de learn work.
You haven’t met people that will convince you that red is purple
Kobojunkie:
1. Staying in the marriage means she consents to his cheating. Rendering all of her praying meaningless by the way since you cannot logically support a thing while standing against it. undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
lilyheaven:
■ You can’t say her prayer is meaningless , if she’s a woman of prayer.
■ Staying in the marriage means she has accepted all odds.
■ If I approach you, and ask you why you are cheating on me, with what she typed, you will denial, See how it sweet you for mouth..🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oga will just say... I’m sorry 😆😆😆😆 I won’t cheat on you again. You de learn work. You haven’t met people that will convince you that red is purple
1. There is no such thing as a woman of prayer abeg! undecided

2. What odds? Staying even after the marriage contract has been breached amounts to agreeing to the new arrangement in marriage. That's the only interpretation of it. undecided

3. Not everyone embraces foolish things like that. I can't meet people like that because I reject such nonsense from even those who are flesh and blood. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.